Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-17-2018, 03:52 PM

5,129 posts, read 2,596,115 times

Advertisements

its CNN...the king of fake news, is anyone surprised??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2018, 03:52 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,285,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
To be fair now Cali Doll, he likely had to identify several animals -- including a camel and a lion -- as well as draw a clock face.

Since Trump is well know for cheating at golf, can't help but wonder if he cheated at this as well.
Dotard probably had a hippo and a camel drawn on the backs of his tiny hands.

Old 01-17-2018, 03:53 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,634,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
so dear left. a scientist did extensive tests on the President. He has stated that the President is in very good health.

do you deny science? answers please.
put forth an argument

we have, are you just unable to refute that Trump is OBESE and has heart disease, is that the real problem here...

come on prove us wrong... we provided all the science you could need, you have provided nothing but insults.

Agatston score of 133 equals heart disease. now prove it wrong. go ahead... put up.

Old 01-17-2018, 03:55 PM

9,721 posts, read 14,259,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Who knows?

I'd bet good money he lied about his height and weight.
Grade School Stuff

Old 01-17-2018, 04:08 PM

76,975 posts, read 47,611,572 times
LDL cholesterol level of 143 is pretty much a heart attack waiting to happen, and that is despite the fact that he is taking drugs to lower the cholesterol. 143 is 50% over the norm.

When I heard the doctor say "excellent health" I knew he was simply saying what Trump had told him to say.

Old 01-17-2018, 04:09 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,171,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Marathon runners have been known to suddenly drop dead when they were younger than Trump.
So have fitness models and pro athletes, but I’m pretty sure they take their chances considering the alternative appearances out there.

Old 01-17-2018, 04:15 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,285,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
LDL cholesterol level of 143 is pretty much a heart attack waiting to happen, and that is despite the fact that he is taking drugs to lower the cholesterol. 143 is 50% over the norm.

When I heard the doctor say "excellent health" I knew he was simply saying what Trump had told him to say.
All sane people know this.

Old 01-17-2018, 04:26 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,071,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post

Either that or the man needs to have his medical license revoked. No competent doctor would say that an obese man with elevated cholesterol was in "excellent health."

Old 01-17-2018, 04:30 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,268,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
i am not a doctor, i am not POTUS, my annual exam is much more detailed than Trump's was. At least based on what they reported. If my calcium score was as high as trumps i would be concerned.

Trump's is in the heart disease range by a good bit. and it is the rate at which it is increasing that is so concerning. It does not mean Trump is going to fall over clutching his arm or chest. But it tells you his ticker is going downhill.

Is it lying? well, he did not mention it until a doctor asked, which is hiding the facts.... just like Trump grew an inch or two as well,

the Agatston score but it was NOT included on the release.... thus they were misleading the public into thinking his heart was fully healthy when it is clear it is not.

133 is not awful but it is in the range of heart disease and action should be taken.......

for comparison mine was still zero the last time tested but it has been a couple of years since they recommended it. i have had the screening at least 3 or 4 times over the last decade or maybe more.. and i am early 50s...

(zero is not that uncommon i believe)

I'm pointing the hypocrisy and bias from CNN......Hillary is not President but she was a candidate for the Presidency and during the campaign when she fell down and had low energy and in her speeches sounded like a drunk, CNN didn't do drive-by examination results. I didn't hear celebrity doctor Gupta report she "might" have a serious illness or anything like that......of course not, CNN has been always been pro Hillary....actually, CNN went out of their way to defend her that she was just tired because she works so hard.

Like you said, you are not a doctor......I stop reading the rest.....the only qualified person that can make a proper diagnosis on a patient is his doctor. I believe Admiral Jackson, unless you a doctor with direct knowledge of a patient than that's just your opinion.

Old 01-17-2018, 04:45 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,268,999 times
Navy Doctors just confirmed what they already knew.....Trump has more Balls than Cory Booker, Adam Schiff, and Dr. Sanjay Gupta COMBINED!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies