Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-18-2018, 04:39 AM

11,375 posts, read 9,289,994 times

Advertisements

LOL at this thread title as well as that "239" pounds. He's a walking heat attack waiting to happen and is definitely around 300 pounds.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2018, 04:42 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,659,569 times
Trump lies about everything, to it is only natural he'd lie about his health too.

LDL of 143 despite of medication means you are walking on thin ice.

Old 01-18-2018, 04:54 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,677,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandsthetime View Post
If only "no smoking and drinking" were the only factors which led to excellent cardiac health. Guess all the fast food is keeping his blood pressure down.
And who knew that having twelve Diet Cokes a day could be beneficial.

Old 01-18-2018, 04:56 AM

51,655 posts, read 25,843,388 times
Good genes or not, Trump is not in great physical shape. When he has to ride in a golf cart for a short distance that other world leaders walk, he is not in great physical shape.

Apparently, he can hit a golf ball a long distance. But he doesn't walk to the next shot, he rides in a golf cart.

He is well-known for cheating at golf. According to numerous sources, if he doesn't like where a ball lands, he drops another ball and acts as if the first shot never happened. It's one free mulligan after another. He rakes in putts or just picks up his ball as if it went in and hops back in the golf cart.

Trump cheats at everything he does. Why wouldn't he cheat with a physical exam?

I'm wondering why the doctor got involved in this tawdry business.

Old 01-18-2018, 05:02 AM

17,155 posts, read 12,970,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Judging by how Obama looks lately, rather gray and frail (too many drugs?) I agree with the doc that Trump is likely to not only live through his first term but his second as well. People who have cancer can live for years (look at McCain) so just having calcium in his arteries is not a big concern when all of his other numbers are so good. I'd suggest the posters here have their levels checked.

Is Hillary still alive, by the way? I'd like her to live through her upcoming trials.

Now go decide how to spend the extra money you will get from your tax cut, sweetie.
Trump supporters are completely incapable of staying on topic, aren't they? This thread is not about Hillary or Obama. This thread is about Trump and Trump's health (or lack thereof). You're the OP, and you can't even keep the focus on Trump. Sad!

Old 01-18-2018, 05:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Have no idea if Trump has heart problems or not, but do know he is not 6'3".

Jeb Bush is 6'3" and he is taller than Trump. Obama is 6'1" and he is taller than Trump. In side by side photos, Obama's forehead tops Trump's hair and his nose is higher than Trump's. I suspect even the 6'2" he's been claiming for years is "hyperbole."

Trump is not 239 pounds. Photos of out of shape 6'3" men that I've posted earlier in this thread show a much different shape. Trump looks like men who are closer to 300 pounds.

Not sure why the doctor didn't tell the truth about this. But then not sure why General Kelly lied about what Wilson said.
Yeah, why is that? As if those around him become hypnotized or something... reminds me of "Stepford Wives". Think about how many seem to change - saying one thing, then another or always lie for him. Creepy.

Old 01-18-2018, 05:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Trump lies about everything, to it is only natural he'd lie about his health too.

LDL of 143 despite of medication means you are walking on thin ice.
LDL cholesterol above 130 mg/dL is considered a risk factor for heart disease.

Old 01-18-2018, 05:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by In2itive_1 View Post
Yeah, why is that? As if those around him become hypnotized or something... reminds me of "Stepford Wives". Think about how many seem to change - saying one thing, then another or always lie for him. Creepy.
It's damn strange.

As far as I can tell, Mattis is the only one around Trump who has maintained his integrity.

Old 01-18-2018, 05:12 AM

How this doctor can predict Trump's health seven years down the road is somewhat of a mystery.

Old 01-18-2018, 05:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Good genes or not, Trump is not in great physical shape. When he has to ride in a golf cart for a short distance that other world leaders walk, he is not in great physical shape.

Apparently, he can hit a golf ball a long distance. But he doesn't walk to the next shot, he rides in a golf cart.

He is well-known for cheating at golf. According to numerous sources, if he doesn't like where a ball lands, he drops another ball and acts as if the first shot never happened. It's one free mulligan after another. He rakes in putts or just picks up his ball as if it went in and hops back in the golf cart.

Trump cheats at everything he does. Why wouldn't he cheat with a physical exam?

I'm wondering why the doctor got involved in this tawdry business.
Dear God. The man wouldn't know how to be honest. This is a way of life to him, so habitual.

It is a mystery as to how those around him, end up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies