Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-18-2018, 12:06 AM

5,888 posts, read 3,229,128 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
Exactly! Like most of his friends, Trump told the doctor to lie for him! Trump is morbidly obese.
Nonsense. Morbid obesity is BMI over 40 or 100 pounds over ideal weight. He is neither.

He's in good shape for a person his age, despite carrying a little extra weight and despite not being an exerciser.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2018, 01:31 AM

24,511 posts, read 33,328,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
Oh my goodness, how sad. I almost feel bad for cultists.
President Heart Disease is almost skinny next to Taft? Not quite, my friend. Not quite.
President Taft weighed 335-340 lbs. See what I mean?

"President Heart Disease?" How clever.

John F. Kennedy had Addison's Disease. How you refer to him as President Addison's Disease?

Old 01-18-2018, 02:43 AM

7,982 posts, read 4,291,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
President Taft weighed 335-340 lbs. See what I mean?

"President Heart Disease?" How clever.

John F. Kennedy had Addison's Disease. How you refer to him as President Addison's Disease?
Did Kennedy lie about it? Did Kennedy pretend to be 100 lbs lighter than reality indicates? Did Kenny pay-off a doctor to spread said lies?

No? Ok, then Kennedy didn’t warrant that moniker.

P.s. I think Trump is pretty darn close to 340.

Old 01-18-2018, 02:45 AM

7,982 posts, read 4,291,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantompilot View Post
Nonsense. Morbid obesity is BMI over 40 or 100 pounds over ideal weight. He is neither.

He's in good shape for a person his age, despite carrying a little extra weight and despite not being an exerciser.
He’s carrying more than just a little extra weight. Also, he has heart disease. If you think the fact that he’s walking upright means he’s in good shape, I’ll give you that. He is alive...heart disease and all.

Old 01-18-2018, 03:05 AM

8,840 posts, read 4,809,645 times
His cholesterol, especially his LDL, is really high for someone already taking a statin. It's also up markedly from the numbers his civilian "doctor" reported.

His height and weight still make no sense to me. His driver's license has been posted with a height of 6'2". People generally shrink about an inch every 10 years starting at age 40 or 50. How do he get taller? Did he puff up his hair? Or did he self-report? I also don't buy 239. He definitely looks at least 260. Again, did medical personnel actually weigh him or just ask him?

I also don't get how someone can eat the crap he does every day. I would be physically ill after a day of that diet.

The doctor specifically mentioned the cognitive test taking a long time. Did they allow him to take it untimed?

Old 01-18-2018, 03:58 AM

23,222 posts, read 29,066,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMak70 View Post
Physical condition, who cares, we want to know about his MENTAL condition.
Mental condition: he has his Moon in (I love sticking my feet in my mouth, and I love watching movies) Sagittarius, his Sun is in Gemini/The Opposite Twins, his Mars is in quick-tempered, dictatorial, I-love-being-treated-like-a-king) Leo, sitting in the first house of egotistical Aries, his Uranus is conjunct his Ascendant (leads to the love of shocking people) and behind that tough shell lurks his extremely feminine Cancerian placements. No earth in his chart (Melania has all the earth placements/as opposites attract) which explains why he doesn't have his feet on the ground, not even one foot or toe!

Old 01-18-2018, 04:17 AM

2,646 posts, read 1,847,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
What?

What is that supposed to mean?

Why would Trump think "she is president?"
Seems, he can't stand the 3 million more popular votes Hillary received. 3 million, that's a hunk of votes.

Old 01-18-2018, 04:21 AM

29,522 posts, read 22,674,035 times
President Trump, STOP eating so much fast food!!

And exercise more, cardio minimum of 30 minutes five times per week.

Old 01-18-2018, 04:29 AM

8,840 posts, read 4,809,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
President Trump, STOP eating so much fast food!!

And exercise more, cardio minimum of 30 minutes five times per week.
According to him he does do cardio. He says waving his hands around when he talks is good exercise.

He's not gonna change. He's a fat stubborn old man who's gotten away with more $ hit in his personal and "professional" life than anyone I know and faced no consequences. If he had a heart attack he might reconsider, but I doubt it.

Old 01-18-2018, 04:35 AM

51,655 posts, read 25,843,388 times
Have no idea if Trump has heart problems or not, but do know he is not 6'3".

Jeb Bush is 6'3" and he is taller than Trump. Obama is 6'1" and he is taller than Trump. In side by side photos, Obama's forehead tops Trump's hair and his nose is higher than Trump's. I suspect even the 6'2" he's been claiming for years is "hyperbole."

Trump is not 239 pounds. Photos of out of shape 6'3" men that I've posted earlier in this thread show a much different shape. Trump looks like men who are closer to 300 pounds.

Not sure why the doctor didn't tell the truth about this. But then not sure why General Kelly lied about what Wilson said.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies