Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-18-2018, 10:35 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,219,689 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MongooseHugger View Post
Still waiting for an answer for what you plan to do to us non-compliers who won't perform such things for either employers or the government because we put our faith first. The answer to this will be very interesting. I have a mental trap and am waiting for a Leftist to walk right into it. If they do, I'm going to totally turn the tables on them and tear their own narratives that they cloak themselves in to pieces.
There is nothing to answer. You're living in your own little world where the ability to not discriminate against someone is somehow a slight against you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2018, 10:44 PM

18,560 posts, read 7,362,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Isn't that in direct conflict with a physician's oath?
Actually, it's precisely the opposite. Physicians take an oath to do no harm. Abortions and genitalectomies do harm.

Old 01-18-2018, 11:04 PM

2,924 posts, read 1,586,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
There is nothing to answer. You're living in your own little world where the ability to not discriminate against someone is somehow a slight against you.
Answer the question. What are you going to do to us when we don't comply?

Old 01-18-2018, 11:27 PM

9,006 posts, read 13,831,283 times
Well,whats next?

Rejected caring for someone because of their race or ethnicity?

I cant believe so many agree with this right of refusal based on religious views.

Old 01-18-2018, 11:35 PM

45,676 posts, read 23,997,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
It’s just standard liberal outrage over anything Trump does.

Really nothing to see here.
Actually -- this has little to do specifically with Trump & more with the concerns that LGBTQ have had with the Republican party for years.

Many believe that the Republican party is more likely to reduce the rights and quality of life for the LGBTQ community.

Old 01-18-2018, 11:44 PM

Actually, it's just that you said you first you want civil unions, then marriages, now that you've got both, you're wanting us out of the workforce and out of government jobs and possibly even fined or imprisoned because we won't ACCEPT your lifestyle. Which shows that, like your arguments about DACA and other things, you only use civil rights as a cloak for tyranny and that you are neither civil nor right and that you just care about control and destroying Christians and conservatives and are no better than your forerunner Joseph Stalin!

To be blunt, I would extend free speech rights to racists. I wish to end their slippery slope of allowing free speech to be taken from one group and then spread so that it soon becomes a mechanism to silence any group that doesn't agree with the elites.

And I openly call those that still want to punish me as a "discriminator" my enemy and the enemy of the ideals of the Founding of America.

Employment is no big deal as I wouldn't want to work for a company in league with the Gaystapo/Transtapo anyway but if you mean to arrest me or fine me, we have this thing the Founders put in called the 2nd Amendment and you are foolish if, at some point, you think we won't USE it!

Of all the groups on the Left I despise the most, the ones wanting to throw those who don't agree with the Gaystapo/Transtapo in jail, fine them, keep them from getting a job, or whatever (while using the label of discrimination against us to make yourselves sound noble) are right up there with the Common Core pushers and child abusers.

You guys don't think I see through your rhetoric. Anything that defends our rights but doesn't push your agenda is labeled "anti-gay legislation", "homophobic legislation", etc and you label anything that is pro-voter ID as "racist voter ID law" and anything that is anti-open borders as "racist" and "xenophobic" and I'm not playing your name game. You can call me names all you want but when you start to use the force of law to make me support your agenda under some bogus "hate speech" law or "climate crimes" law, then I put you in the same category as Stalin or Hitler and will deal with you accordingly.

Old 01-18-2018, 11:55 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,624,662 times
Quote:
The Left really wants to force conservatives out of jobs and out of office claiming we're haters and bigots who don't deserve to exist. I see through your phony civil rights rhetoric that is really despotism repackaged. Admit it, you want to destroy us. Admit it! Stop using your civil rights rhetoric and state what you intend to do to us who refuse to go along with your immoral "civil rights" ordinances. What are you going to do to us when we don't go along? I want an answer.
Then just what the hell is it, anyway, that motivates you to stand for right to discriminate against gays? Is it because you find the sex acts they do such as oral and anal sex to be incredibly offensive? Therefore, you want absolutely nothing to do with such people? And would support other people, such as doctors, who also don't?

Old 01-18-2018, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Actually -- this has little to do specifically with Trump & more with the concerns that LGBTQ have had with the Republican party for years.

Many believe that the Republican party is more likely to reduce the rights and quality of life for the LGBTQ community.
Yeah, because the Democrats who want to import loads of gay-hating Middle Easterners into this country in the hope of votes in return just have the best interests at heart of the LGBTQ community.

Old 01-18-2018, 11:57 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,624,662 times
Quote:
Answer the question. What are you going to do to us when we don't comply?
Do you advocate those offering professional services must have the right to discriminate against non-whites, such as blacks?

Old 01-18-2018, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Then just what the hell is it, anyway, that motivates you to stand for right to discriminate against gays? Is it because you find the sex acts they do such as oral and anal sex to be incredibly offensive? Therefore, you want absolutely nothing to do with such people? And would support other people, such as doctors, who also don't?
I'm not even saying that, I just want those like the Kleins protected. Stop using the word "discriminate" for anyone that doesn't go along with your agenda. I'm sick of it! I want the right to not participate in an activity that goes against my deeply held religious beliefs. I've always believed that to be part of America and if it becomes illegal in America, then I believe that America would be no better than the Soviet Union.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies