Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2018, 04:41 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,265,634 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Trump and his brain trust have been throwing around "collusion."

First it was all about how there was no contact with Russia. Absolutely none.

Then there was contact. Lots of contacts as it turns out. (Is Kushner still amending his Security Clearance paperwork?) But no collusion.

Now it's collusion isn't a crime.

I realize this is likely viewed as witty intellectual exchange at the local tavern, however the Special Counsel is not investigating Trump.

There's even a hilarious clip of one of Trump's attorney arguing with himself on Fox News about whether Trump was under investigation.

Team Mueller is investigating Russian interference in the election. This has been affirmed countless times.

You want to bet that your barroom buddies know more than Mueller and sixteen of the best prosecuting attorneys in the nation, go right ahead.

Deep in your heart -- you know that this is simply a witch hunt by a pissed off establishment.
You. Know . It

Trump won, Hillary & the establishment lost. And someone doesn't like it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2018, 04:42 AM

18,015 posts, read 27,463,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Trump and his brain trust have been throwing around "collusion."

First it was all about how there was no contact with Russia. Absolutely none.

Then there was contact. Lots of contacts as it turns out. (Is Kushner still amending his Security Clearance paperwork?) But no collusion.

Now it's collusion isn't a crime.

I realize this is likely viewed as witty intellectual exchange at the local tavern, however the Special Counsel is not investigating Trump.

There's even a hilarious clip of one of Trump's attorney arguing with himself on Fox News about whether Trump was under investigation.

Team Mueller is investigating Russian interference in the election. This has been affirmed countless times.

You want to bet that your barroom buddies know more than Mueller and sixteen of the best prosecuting attorneys in the nation, go right ahead.

Please answer me this question:

How many votes did the Russians cast for Trump and how many did they cast for Hillary?
Let me save you the time, the answer is zero.
Conclusion: there is no such thing as Russian Collusion.

Thank you.

You are conversing with someone who must be sleep-texting.

We know you libs must yell Russian collusion because obstruction isn't panning out either.

We also know you hate The Memo because it's so good and it's getting things in place to fix this mess now.

Old 02-04-2018, 04:45 AM

37,186 posts, read 19,200,869 times
Quote:
Trump has been vindicated IMO -- the swamp now includes the FBI and all high levels of the deep state government - most of whom were actively working to make sure that Trump lost.

The game is over.

Trump can now turn his attentions to running the country and draining the swamp even further.

Let's start with the arrest of Hillary & Bill Clinton, and continue on with anyone at FBI that was engaged in treasonous activities in an attempt to unfairly influence the election. Who's with me?
You really need to let Bobby Three Sticks know about this. He seems to think there is a criminal investigation of Trump Administration ties to Russia still going on.

Also - where did you find that beer? The results sound more like they came from things I used to drink in the 70s.

Old 02-04-2018, 04:49 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,265,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
You really need to let Bobby Three Sticks know about this. He seems to think there is a criminal investigation of Trump Administration ties to Russia still going on.

Also - where did you find that beer? The results sound more like they came from things I used to drink in the 70s.
Trump could be declared innocent by GOD himself, and the democrats would keep the investigation going.

Old 02-04-2018, 04:50 AM

37,186 posts, read 19,200,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Let the investigation run it's course. If Trump is innocent why is he trying so hard to shut it down
It's like being called a bastard. Nobody minds, unless they are one.

Old 02-04-2018, 05:00 AM

89,018 posts, read 44,824,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
Wrap up the mueller investigation. I just hope we the people can sue the democrats for the waste of taxpayer dollars to fund it . I want every penny back .
Good luck with that. The Democrats are broke. The DNC has only $400,000 going into the 2018 midterms. Not much of a war chest.

Old 02-04-2018, 05:20 AM

6,046 posts, read 4,817,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
Thank you.

You are conversing with someone who must be sleep-texting.

We know you libs must yell Russian collusion because obstruction isn't panning out either.

We also know you hate The Memo because it's so good and it's getting things in place to fix this mess now.
Whats good about it?

Old 02-04-2018, 05:31 AM

7,241 posts, read 4,549,884 times
First, as for anyone being investigated if they are innocent, tell that to all the people freed by the innocence project. Prosecutors have a job and they will try to find something. I might believe that Mueller is above that.. had I not seen the actions of his good buddies recently in fabricating evidence.

Second, there absolutely was collusion this last election! Factions of the democratic party colluded with the British Gov't to make sure that Trump didn't get elected. Steele is a "former" British spy. So why would brits want to make sure Trump wasn't elected.... B R E X I T. So there is your collusion folks. If this wan't a witch hunt, someone would be investigating that. Unlike the Russia story this one has motive and opportunity.

Old 02-04-2018, 05:33 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,652,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weichert View Post
Whats good about it?
The first thing good about it is transparency won against the secrecy desired by the Dems.

That is a huge win all by itself and lays the ground work for more to come.

More is coming. The cover-up is exposed and it will be pursued. The only real question is will people be held accountable and who will bring the charges and indictments.

Old 02-04-2018, 05:40 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,842,883 times
Quote:
Trump has been vindicated IMO -- the swamp now includes the FBI and all high levels of the deep state government - most of whom were actively working to make sure that Trump lost.

The game is over.

Trump can now turn his attentions to running the country and draining the swamp even further.

Let's start with the arrest of Hillary & Bill Clinton, and continue on with anyone at FBI that was engaged in treasonous activities in an attempt to unfairly influence the election. Who's with me?
Who died and left you in charge ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies