Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-03-2018, 03:11 PM

31,340 posts, read 14,281,167 times

Advertisements

Trump has been vindicated IMO -- the swamp now includes the FBI and all high levels of the deep state government - most of whom were actively working to make sure that Trump lost.

The game is over.

Trump can now turn his attentions to running the country and draining the swamp even further.

Let's start with the arrest of Hillary & Bill Clinton, and continue on with anyone at FBI that was engaged in treasonous activities in an attempt to unfairly influence the election. Who's with me?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-03-2018, 03:14 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,271,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Trump has been vindicated IMO -- the swamp now includes the FBI and all high levels of the deep state government - most of whom were actively working to make sure that Trump lost.

The game is over.

Trump can now turn his attentions to running the country and draining the swamp even further.

Let's start with the arrest of Hillary & Bill Clinton, and continue on with anyone at FBI that was engaged in treasonous activities in an attempt to unfairly influence the election. Who's with me?
All the other people at the bar?....Maybe too much beer?

Old 02-03-2018, 03:16 PM

57,314 posts, read 26,236,916 times
Quote:

The game is over.

Good for you, I would expect that your opinion will hold great weight with Mueller.

I didn't see the vindicated part in that memo, then again you have to be a Trump supporter to see anything related to vindication in that memo. so go ahead and continue to shout "no collusion" for the next several months while the special prosecutor continues, I hear its therapeutic.

Old 02-03-2018, 03:19 PM

7,150 posts, read 4,908,767 times
Quote:

The game is over.

Switched from beer to koolaid???

Old 02-03-2018, 03:23 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,664,869 times
The investigation is fruit of the poison tree.

The foot dragging will stop when the grand jury is impaneled. Enough evidence exist to make criminal charges. Only the willingness to hold those accountable is in question and who will do it.
I support anyone willing to step up and hold all accountable for their actions. One system of justice for all. No special treatment or double standards, independent of position and status.

Old 02-03-2018, 03:25 PM

7,150 posts, read 4,908,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
The investigation is fruit of the poison tree.

The foot dragging will stop when the grand jury is impaneled. Enough evidence exist to make criminal charges. Only the willingness to hold those accountable is in question and who will do it.
There already is an impaneled Grand Jury, Mueller's Grand Jury. They have already handed down indictments of 4 of trump's henchmen....more to come. Winning!!

Old 02-03-2018, 03:25 PM

31,340 posts, read 14,281,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
Switched from beer to koolaid???
I called this many, many months ago in another thread about the "Russian Collusion"....and that thread was closed. Bottom line is you people have NOTHING against Trump other than that you don't like him.

Old 02-03-2018, 03:37 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,630,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Good for you, I would expect that your opinion will hold great weight with Mueller.

I didn't see the vindicated part in that memo, then again you have to be a Trump supporter to see anything related to vindication in that memo. so go ahead and continue to shout "no collusion" for the next several months while the special prosecutor continues, I hear its therapeutic.
And yet, the dam Mueeler witch hunt goes on..and on...and on...and on.. no end in sight, but plenty of empty promises..how pathetic

Old 02-03-2018, 03:39 PM

7,736 posts, read 4,992,527 times
Wrap up the mueller investigation. I just hope we the people can sue the democrats for the waste of taxpayer dollars to fund it . I want every penny back .

Old 02-03-2018, 03:45 PM

7,242 posts, read 4,555,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
Wrap up the mueller investigation. I just hope we the people can sue the democrats for the waste of taxpayer dollars to fund it . I want every penny back .
# Metoo.

I never understood the Russian narrative anyway. Why exactly would Mr. "America first" decide to collude with the Russians... for what possible purpose? Money? Ok, that would make sense if he wasn't already rich. Has some background that makes him loyal to Russia? Not that I know of. To win? Well how exactly would that work. No one yet has explained to me how exactly the Russians could seriously make ANY POSSIBLE difference in the elections.

Now that it isn't panning out they are moving on to obstruction of justice, even though legal minds believe that the President cannot ever be charged with obstructing justice for doing anything he has the power to do.. like fire Comey.

Finally lets say that Mueller gets an indictment... lets play this out. Will Trump resign? Nope. Will Trump plea? Nope. So he will say in office and will at the very least have ONE juror hold up the jury. There is no way you will not get ONE support juror on any jury. NO conviction.

This one is a waste of time no matter how you look at it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies