Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-24-2018, 09:30 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,154,780 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
But somehow - they did. The bill was negotiated and written under R leadership. And it was signed by an R president. What's your explanation for this? Demonic possession?
That was a Rino and Dem bill.The Freedom caucus I don't believe voted for this. The Rinos joined forces and put in huge amounts of pork that Americans have to pay for. No American should be happy.

Old 03-24-2018, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
Shrug. Then why are you surprised that these women might want their 15 minutes of fame? Aren't they entitled to it if they can get it?

BTW, Stormy Daniels is a registered Republican.

I wouldn't say that we lefties love it. But we are laughing our asses off. You're getting exactly what you voted for, and now you're whining that you're getting what you voted for?
Republican means nothing today. Money talks.

Guess what.I am not a Republican.

Old 03-24-2018, 09:32 AM

27,560 posts, read 28,652,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
That was a Rino and Dem bill.The Freedom caucus I don't believe voted for this. The Rinos joined forces and put in huge amounts of pork that Americans have to pay for. No American should be happy.
You're basically saying that Paul Ryan is a rino.

I don't think that's going to fly with most people.

Old 03-24-2018, 09:33 AM

89,000 posts, read 44,804,275 times
Quote:
Many Republicans are actually conservative on spending. They don't want to rob paychecks to fund other countries including China. They would never pass this bill and want to read it to get the pork out . Dems are stupid to fund other countries as we are in major debt.
Dems don't give a chit because such a large percentage of their voters are freeloaders, aka they're NOT federal income taxpayers. I'm not kidding. This has been studied, results here...

What am I talking about?

Are Welfare Recipients mostly Republican? Or Democrat?

By: Tino Sanandaji

• PhD in Public Policy, University of Chicago Harris School of Public Policy Studies
  • MA in Economics, University of Chicago Department of Economics
  • MSc in Economics and Business Administration Stockholm School of Economics
In addition, 48% of all US births each year are paid for by Medicaid (the welfare free health care program for the poor). 70% of those born into poverty never rise above poverty level, even as adults, even at any point in their lives.

I'll post other links, too, if anyone wishes.

Eventually... The left is going to run out of other people's money. Then what?

Old 03-24-2018, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post

Of course he is a Rino. Wow. Get some enlightenment.

Old 03-24-2018, 09:38 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,072,175 times
Quote:
That was a Rino and Dem bill.The Freedom caucus I don't believe voted for this. The Rinos joined forces and put in huge amounts of pork that Americans have to pay for.
And your boy Trump signed it. You seem to keep forgetting that last key part. Without him signing it this bill wouldn't now be law.

Old 03-24-2018, 09:38 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,743,685 times
Quote:
You are correct.

The Freedom Caucus has about three dozen members. Out of 435 representatives. I'm not sure why you think that fewer than 10% of representatives should control the other 90%, but the plain fact is that they don't.

Old 03-24-2018, 09:39 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,743,685 times
Quote:
Republican means nothing today. Money talks.

Guess what.I am not a Republican.
But you voted for Trump. And have defended him vociferously many times.

Old 03-24-2018, 09:40 AM

5,993 posts, read 3,732,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post

Well you have to understand; to the Trumplings anything slightly left of bat s*** crazy is RINO territory.

Old 03-24-2018, 09:40 AM

34,230 posts, read 18,571,948 times
Quote:
Of course he is a Rino. Wow. Get some enlightenment.
Most Republicans in the House, and the Senate are RINO's/Establishment Republicans. Do you think they want smaller, less intrusive government? Hell no. They want a bigger pie, so their piece of it is bigger. Now Trump is a RINO too. If he is seeing a bigger picture than just this huge budget, then he better reveal it soon.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies