Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-18-2018, 11:29 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,514,296 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Planned Parenthood is not a for profit organization. Requiring them to double their facilities is ridiculous and Trump and the Republicans know it. They are trying to do the same thing Republicans did in previous years. Create so many regulations around abortion as to make it impossible for the poor. By telling Planned Parenthood they need separate facilities, Planned Parenthood will have to choose. I would hope Planned Parenthood just leaves red states and let red states live with the consequences. Their taxpayers deserve to pay the price.

Abortion is not illegal. And the wealthy will always be able to get a D&C.
Planned Parenthood is spending 30 million on the midterm elections, if they have that kind of spare case, why the hell are we subsidizing them?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2018, 11:30 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,133,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
My friend adopted a baby from a woman who took every drug in the book. Today he a healthy 14 year old.
And? That has zero to do with my point.

Old 05-18-2018, 11:31 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,716,760 times
Quote:
Planned Parenthood is spending 30 million on the midterm elections, if they have that kind of spare case, why the hell are we subsidizing them?
Like I said, let them move out of red states. I really don't care what red states do, I hope they go broke and can't sell their farm goods to anyone but each other. Maybe they want to turn these babies born into poverty into free labor.

Old 05-18-2018, 11:34 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,133,586 times
Quote:
Like I said, let them move out of red states. I really don't care what red states do, I hope they go broke and can't sell their farm goods to anyone but each other. Maybe they want to turn these babies born into poverty into free labor.
Another reason to support BLUEXIT....

BLUEXIT
A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america

Old 05-18-2018, 11:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Another reason to support BLUEXIT....

BLUEXIT
A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america
I would so put it to a vote. I remember when Obama was in office and Republicans were saying it. At the time I was offended. I'm not anymore. I would agree to it no matter who was president. Half the country is in complete disagreement with the other half and both halves detest each other. It's never going to get better ever. Better to amicably divorce and save everyone the headache. Coastal states can grow their food locally and buy globally. Flyover states can do...whatever, I don't care what they do. And they can turn their states super right wing, abolish abortion, require religion, turn themselves into the Taliban. Because if that's what their voters want, have at it and leave the rest of us alone.

Old 05-18-2018, 11:42 PM

Quote:
That is what the dems want to do with the illegals coming across the border. LOL

Old 05-18-2018, 11:45 PM

Quote:
I would so put it to a vote. I remember when Obama was in office and Republicans were saying it. At the time I was offended. I'm not anymore. I would agree to it no matter who was president. Half the country is in complete disagreement with the other half and both halves detest each other. It's never going to get better ever. Better to amicably divorce and save everyone the headache. Coastal states can grow their food locally and buy globally. Flyover states can do...whatever, I don't care what they do. And they can turn their states super right wing, abolish abortion, require religion, turn themselves into the Taliban. Because if that's what their voters want, have at it and leave the rest of us alone.
But it's the places run by liberals that are gong bankrupt. This might be a good idea.

Old 05-18-2018, 11:47 PM

Quote:
That is what the dems want to do with the illegals coming across the border. LOL
Actually Republicans want to hire illegals to work on farms.

‘I Need More Mexicans’: A Kansas Farmer’s Message to Trump

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ssage-to-trump

Anyway, the point is, if Planned Parenthood leaves red states and focuses on blue states, that would be fine by me. We want our residents to have health care and medical resources. We want our babies to be planned and born into loving homes with healthy moms.

Old 05-18-2018, 11:51 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,222,200 times
Quote:
Which means the poorest will be forced to have a baby, thus increasing children born in poverty.
So start a liberal charity, an "I'm too poor to pay for my abortion(s)" fund. I'm sure tons of rich Dems will donate just to "stick it" to Trump. That is the right way to financially support something that literally half the country considers killing babies. There is no way around this issue, it's NEVER going to be ok in the minds of half the people no matter how hard left this country goes. It's just the way it is. And the government works for that half too.

They spend a ton on lobbying and political activism already, they don't need tax money.

Old 05-18-2018, 11:51 PM

Quote:
But it's the places run by liberals that are gong bankrupt. This might be a good idea.
State economies ranked worst to best, the top are:

Washington DC
Washington (my state)
Massachusetts
Texas
Colorado
California
Utah
Nebraska
Rhode Island
Maryland
Oregon

Every US state economy ranked from worst to best - Business Insider

Make abortion legal by state and let red states pay for the result.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies