Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-29-2018, 04:21 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,763,499 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by antarez View Post
Chelsea's face, sense of entitlement, greed and stupidity is degrading America.. TRUMP 2020 !!!!
Just think if she turns out like her parents, part of family DNA mix of a lying, cheating father and a crooked, loud-mouthed LOSER of a mother.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2018, 04:25 AM

13,240 posts, read 4,930,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChevySpoons View Post
I find it a little odd that the OP would mention an interview that Chelsea Clinton gave to The Guardian, and then link to Fox News. Guardian items are not behind paywalls, and are easy enough to find through a Google search.

For those who would like to read the actual Guardian item, here it is:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ol-flung-at-me
Interesting piece, thanks for the link. I too find it odd that some folks prefer to defer to others rather than think for themselves.

Old 05-29-2018, 04:29 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,281,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro69 View Post
She has no idea what it's like to be an American as the Clintons think they're royalty and above the law.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~

Former First Daughter Chelsea Clinton ripped President Trump in a recent interview with United Kingdom newspaper The Guardian, Todd Piro reported Monday on "Fox & Friends."

Clinton commented on Trump's planned summer trip to meet with Prime Minister Theresa May, saying that she wished she could help bring the anti-Trump resistance overseas, Piro said.

Clinton said she has attended "multiple protests" against the former New York mogul since his 2016 election.

"If I lived in Britain, I would show up to protest because I don't agree with what [Trump] is doing to degrade what it means to be an American," she said.

Chelsea Clinton: Trump 'Degrading What It Means to Be an American' | Fox News Insider
Hey Chelsea:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6t_PdfrYvk

Old 05-29-2018, 04:30 AM

19,029 posts, read 14,216,690 times
With folks like her around, comedians will never be lacking in new material.

Old 05-29-2018, 04:35 AM

16,236 posts, read 5,886,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDM66 View Post
Pot calling the kettle black. Trump is a sexual predator and Melania is an enabler. Go ask Stormy.

When Trump is in London, I hope he doesn't grab the Queen by the p****y.

That would be an international incident.
This pot never supported Trump and never will. Why are the Clinton enablers so defensive? That's the problem with hardliners. You are either with us or we are against us mentality. I am proud that I refused to vote for Trump or Clinton.
The fact that Bill was predator in chief long before Trump took office is exactly why Chelsea Clinton shouldn't be the one to preach. If I had a father like bill I wouldn't allow him within 100 yards of my children.

Old 05-29-2018, 04:37 AM

40,952 posts, read 49,213,992 times
Chelsea has done nothing in this world that allows her voice to deserve any respect. She was lucky enough to be born in to a rich family and has zero accomplishments. It might as well be a Rockerfeller telling us what is wrong with America.

Chelsea's opinion and voice carries no weight with the average American.

I doubt very few people respect her just because she's a Clinton. I don't care.

Old 05-29-2018, 04:44 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,510,489 times
When the daughter of the losing candidate criticizes the winner, it's meaningless.

Old 05-29-2018, 05:35 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,785,201 times
All I can say is: I wonder if this is going to be the start of her attempt to get involved in politics? I certainly hope not, hopefully she was just spouting off about something she wanted to get off her chest. She does come from a family of blow hards. Like her mom, she needs to get over it. They are no longer part of the political elite. I don't remember ever hearing the Bush family attack Clinton after they left office or the George W Bush family attack Obama. Maybe she thought being quoted in a UK paper would get her more attention than had she said it here.

Don't like Trump, your right, being left of left like some on here, your right, but the fact remains he is our president and we should all remember that.

Old 05-29-2018, 05:37 AM

20,121 posts, read 9,032,117 times
Chelsea's 38, has she announced for 2020 yet?

Old 05-29-2018, 05:38 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,330,579 times
Trump is destroying the free press/DOJ/CIA/FBI/NSA/immigration and branding half the country who happen to be liberal as the enemy, for those who think this is good for the country just keep on voting trump.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies