Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-29-2018, 06:33 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,663,943 times

Advertisements

Chelsea is right.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2018, 06:35 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,269,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro69 View Post
She has no idea what it's like to be an American as the Clintons think they're royalty and above the law.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~

Former First Daughter Chelsea Clinton ripped President Trump in a recent interview with United Kingdom newspaper The Guardian, Todd Piro reported Monday on "Fox & Friends."

Clinton commented on Trump's planned summer trip to meet with Prime Minister Theresa May, saying that she wished she could help bring the anti-Trump resistance overseas, Piro said.

Clinton said she has attended "multiple protests" against the former New York mogul since his 2016 election.

"If I lived in Britain, I would show up to protest because I don't agree with what [Trump] is doing to degrade what it means to be an American," she said.

Chelsea Clinton: Trump 'Degrading What It Means to Be an American' | Fox News Insider
I voted for Trump, and I'm really disgusted with him, yes, he's done good things, but every time he opens his mouth, he degrades us, because people do not understand what he is saying...

He loves to brag, and he's like a boss I had, exactly like him, so I know what Trump means....
for instance, the comment he made about Memorial Day....what he was saying was, that the men who fought for our country, didn't die for no reason, that America is coming back to the way it used to be....but my Goodness, it's the way he says things, patting himself on the back...constantly needs to remind people...he surely has no sense of class, and yet, leaders of foreign countries really like him...?

Chelsea has no room to put anyone down...after what her parents have done...if I were her, I'd be extremely embarrassed of my own....

But, yes, Trump sure doesn't do us any favors when he opens his mouth, he brags and says things that actually gives people ammunition against him, and he refuses to listen to his advisers and keep his mouth shut....

He represents us, and when he makes stupid comments like that, it hurts everyone who voted for him.

However, I am not in the least displeased with what he has done so far, I'm just wondering what he is doing to cut costs as far as pork barrel spending in our government and social services.

Old 05-29-2018, 06:38 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,265,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Trump is destroying the free press/DOJ/CIA/FBI/NSA/immigration and branding half the country who happen to be liberal as the enemy, for those who think this is good for the country just keep on voting trump.
The half of the country that is liberal, along with the media, branded Trump the enemy on 1/20/17.
Who do you think you are kidding???

Old 05-29-2018, 06:38 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,703,250 times
She’s not wrong.

Old 05-29-2018, 06:41 AM

11,782 posts, read 5,795,007 times
I appreciate someone outside of the politic spectrum - have since Perot ran - and I think the country is better because of it. Rich or not - Trump made his money - yes daddy helped - but without being an astute businessman - he wouldn't have what he has today.

Career politicians and their kids - don't know what it's like to walk in the shoes of an average American - so I don't listen to what they have to say.

And Obama continually apologizing to overseas countries because of America - that isn't degrading to the hard working men and women here? Get over it - you only have 7 more years to go because I strongly believe Trump will be re-elected. Poll numbers mean nothing as you all should have learned by now.

Old 05-29-2018, 06:41 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,269,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
The half of the country that is liberal, along with the media, branded Trump the enemy on 1/20/17.
Who do you think you are kidding???
yeah, but that's the thing, he's giving them ammo....constantly...they are sitting there like drewling maniacs waiting for him to make a mistake, and the moment he does, they pounce all over him....

Trump doesn't mean what they hear, they are only hearing what they want to, but at the end of the day, he's simply giving them ammo.

We know what he meant....but he refuses to listen and not speak....

Old 05-29-2018, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
I voted for Trump, and I'm really disgusted with him, yes, he's done good things, but every time he opens his mouth, he degrades us, because people do not understand what he is saying...

He loves to brag, and he's like a boss I had, exactly like him, so I know what Trump means....
for instance, the comment he made about Memorial Day....what he was saying was, that the men who fought for our country, didn't die for no reason, that America is coming back to the way it used to be....but my Goodness, it's the way he says things, patting himself on the back...constantly needs to remind people...he surely has no sense of class, and yet, leaders of foreign countries really like him...?

Chelsea has no room to put anyone down...after what her parents have done...if I were her, I'd be extremely embarrassed of my own....

But, yes, Trump sure doesn't do us any favors when he opens his mouth, he brags and says things that actually gives people ammunition against him, and he refuses to listen to his advisers and keep his mouth shut....

He represents us, and when he makes stupid comments like that, it hurts everyone who voted for him.

However, I am not in the least displeased with what he has done so far, I'm just wondering what he is doing to cut costs as far as pork barrel spending in our government and social services.
At the end of your post you talk about trump cutting cost,please hit the link and read and it will show you how he is costing us money.

https://www.cheatsheet.com/money-car...esidency.html/

In the first eight months of 2017, two-thirds of those executives and lobbyists played golf on days Trump was there. The swamp was never so convenient for doing business, and the president was never so obvious about how to find him before.
4. Trump’s own golf trips
Donald Trump visits Trump International Golf Links
Donald Trump visits his golf course in Aberdeen, Scotland, in 2016. | Jeff J Mitchell/Getty Images

Secret Service golf-cart rentals alone cost taxpayers $137,000 in nine months. The payments go to Trump’s business.
Not only do Trump’s frequent golf trips burn taxpayer dollars; they also make the Trumps lots of money. The system is rather simple and, once you see how it works, you can see why Trump spent over 25% of his first year in office at his own golf clubs.

Overall, the easiest mark is the U.S. Secret Service tasked with the job of protecting Trump. As the law stands, the agency cannot receive payments from presidents. This law exists to limit potential conflicts of interest (irony alert). So the Secret Service paid $137,000 to Trump’s Florida and New Jersey properties for golf cart rentals in just the first nine months of 2017.

Old 05-29-2018, 06:43 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,085,616 times
Sadly, one thing I DO understand about Trump supporters, is why they love him so much. Donald Trump is everything they wish they could be.

Trump is their fantasy, their vision of themselves, stupid, crude, boorish, insulting, dismissive and unapologetic. This is who they dream of being, this is what they want to be once those Powerball tickets they bought instead of groceries hit, they lie in bed at night and dream of being SO rich you could just be the biggest ******* imaginable and people would have to just take it because you're RICH! All those twisted revenge fantasies against Susan who turned you down for the prom, the boss who keeps chiding you for coming in late, that neighbor whose yard is nicer than yours, that jerk across the street with the nicer car, they'll ALL get what's comin' to 'em once you're RICH!
The question that haunts me is WTF we are supposed to do with these people come 2020 election time? How are we ever going to repair the damage and clean up Trump's mess when 15-20% of the country is so irredeemably vile? These people are so full of anger and hatred, that they will come out in droves again to support the Butthole in Chief.

I'd do anything for a level-headed, logical republican candidate to run against Trump in the 2020 primary, but I doubt any such person would get the support they needed to even have a shot. Hopefully somebody will fall on the sword for our country and run as a right-leaning independent in 2020 and steal several million votes from Trump.

Old 05-29-2018, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post

And Obama continually apologizing to overseas countries

No, no he didn't.

Old 05-29-2018, 06:45 AM

2,691 posts, read 1,667,531 times
Quote:
"If I lived in Britain, I would show up to protest because I don't agree with what [Trump] is doing to degrade what it means to be an American," she said.

I am so p***ed off at her attitude that I would even be willing to get her an one way ticket to Britain and give a swift kick in her rear so that this twit can go to England and join the anti Trump protest movement there.

And I not even a Trump supporter. These Clintons are nauseating.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies