Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-10-2018, 06:25 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,674,856 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuptag View Post
It's Trump's style. At least someone finally is doing something to help America.
So if my style is to beat my kids and wife, I'm still helping them???

The whole point of this thread is to point out that such "style" isn't helping you, me or our children. What could possibly make you think it "helps America".

The closest leaders to Trump are Putin and Duerte. Look at their countries and tell us with a straight face that's the kind of country you want to live in...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2018, 06:32 PM

2,305 posts, read 2,409,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizap View Post
What happens when we go to war and have NO allies?? China and Russia are laughing (and strategizing).
We have (many times) and destroyed the enemy militarily. Rationally, the US is unbeatable in a conventional war.

The bigger issue is what if the US doesn't come.

(Russia is hardly laughing, the current plan is to surround the country with antiballistic missiles that will essentially render it's nuclear deterrence vastly reduced.

The US challenges China in the South China Sea by sailing through its claimed territory. I don't think Japan even dares to do that little.)

Old 06-10-2018, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post

The whole point of this thread is to point out that such "style" isn't helping you, me or our children. What could possibly make you think it "helps America".

The closest leaders to Trump are Putin and Duerte. Look at their countries and tell us with a straight face that's the kind of country you want to live in...
Yes, Trump is helping. Trade no longer means exploitation.

Old 06-10-2018, 06:40 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,532,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post

I am truly beginning to think a lot of Trumplets would indeed like to live in an authoritarian regime.

I see Dear Leaders spokespeople were out in full force today though - trying to spin this fiasco into something good!

Along with some BS about Trudeau's eyebrow.

Old 06-10-2018, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
I am truly beginning to think a lot of Trumplets would indeed like to live in an authoritarian regime.

I see Dear Leaders spokespeople were out in full force today though - trying to spin this fiasco into something good!

Along with some BS about Trudeau's eyebrow.
I am one of those Trumplets. I know a few things about dictators.

My great-grandparents were coerced by one of those nice G6 countries to move from one of their colonies to another colony. My great-grandparents built a reasonable life in their new surroundings and then the remainders of the colonialists beat and murdered people like family. My parents were lucky to be allowed to study in another of those G6 countries where because of our skin color we were marginalized and invited to leave. In our original country, a dictator financed and cajoled by the formed colonial power ruled for decades with their blessing while tolerating no dissension. Distant relatives were murdered.

In the oppression olympics my extended family are medal contenders.

America is the land of freedom. Trump is no dictator. He won an election. Equating him to a dictator is disrespecting all the people who have endured true dictatorships.

Last edited by Yuptag; 06-10-2018 at 07:34 PM..

Old 06-10-2018, 06:50 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,373,037 times
Quote:
"After G7 meeting.. It's apparent that It's going to be G6 who collaborate..and move foreword"

You mean the way the UK is in the midst of Brexit and leaving France, Germany, and Italy to deal with the 10 year perpetual crisis of the EU alone?

The way that Italy and France and UK don't want to take migrants while Germany feels a humanitarian duty?

You mean the way Canada, France, Germany, Italy, United Kingdom cozying up to Japan's main rival, China?

You mean the way France, Germany and Italy cut each other's throat during EU's agricultural policy negotiations?

You mean the way Canada and the UK will soon negotiate separate trade deals with the same party and get played off each other?

The G6 are a collection of competing states.
The difference is G-6 will USE WTO ( a foreign term understood by educated level learned Americans) to deal with disputes.!! Even the UK following Brexit are regretting that vote.. the primary promoter of it actually exited stage right in order to be a "Talking-Head" versus tackling that vote!

I noted You didn't address War footings and support WHEN US causes yet another FRONT .andNK settlements/denuclearization willNOT happen... ONCE again DJT is looking for the"Short Term" photo-OP .. and spread lies once again to his Cult -- asTHEY have zero education of how often in the past many decades.. THAT NK promises stuff.. then cheats.. It's NOT rocket science...IT's knowing HISTORY.

NK/KIM JONG UN has already gotten more recognition than EVER before.... DJT WILL spread BS and say a bunch of positives..Meanwhile.. US and Allies leverages will be weakened... DJT is the worst educated person to think he could ever outwit KIM Jong UN... He's (KIM) has had a lifetime/Family legacy preparing to once again DUPE a POTUS!! Trust after so many betrayals is no doubt with DJT get disregarded..AS HE will profess that KJU is honest and a truthful broker!! ( Maybe China will pad DJT's pockets as that's not a new ploy by CHINA) ... BUT unfortunately DJT will tweet out success/spread false cr@p to his base and suggest ++ progress and SELL that concessions were earned.. BS..NK has zero access to confirm anything!!

All I can say is. BEWARE of what you wish and believe in right now!! DJT and Complicit Congressional politicians will REGRET their actions this past 19month Support !!

Old 06-10-2018, 06:59 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,532,112 times
Quote:

America is the land of freedom. Trump is no dictator and you equating him to one is disrespecting all the people who have endured true dictatorships.
Ya?

Unless you want to kneel for the national anthem and then good ole' Presidente tries to make sure you get fired.

He would wipe every one of those black 'sons of *******' off the field if he knew how to replace them because they don't bow down to him.

Trump LOVES other Dictators and he would be one in a red hot minute if he could get away with it.

Have you not noticed his bromance with Putin?

The rest of the world has.

Old 06-10-2018, 07:14 PM

18,504 posts, read 15,555,283 times
Quote:
We have (many times) and destroyed the enemy militarily. Rationally, the US is unbeatable in a conventional war.

The bigger issue is what if the US doesn't come.

(Russia is hardly laughing, the current plan is to surround the country with antiballistic missiles that will essentially render it's nuclear deterrence vastly reduced.

The US challenges China in the South China Sea by sailing through its claimed territory. I don't think Japan even dares to do that little.)
Can you list them please? The ones especially where the US went at it alone.

Old 06-10-2018, 07:15 PM

18,504 posts, read 15,555,283 times
Quote:
I am one of those Trumplets. I know a few things about dictators.

My great-grandparents were coerced by one of those nice G6 countries to move from one of their colonies to another colony. My great-grandparents built a reasonable life in their new surroundings and then the remainders of the colonialists beat and murdered people like family. My parents were lucky to be allowed to study in another of those G6 countries where because of our skin color we were marginalized and invited to leave. In our original country, a dictator financed and cajoled by the formed colonial power and who ruled for decades with their blessing while tolerating no dissension. Distant relatives were murdered.

America is the land of freedom. Trump is no dictator and you equating him to one is disrespecting all the people who have endured true dictatorships.
Then I find your train of thought and lack of insight, frightening.

Old 06-10-2018, 08:58 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,734,548 times
In my experience of selling online, our images and descriptions are often stolen from our site and listed on other sites. These fake sites are typically based out out of China. Other sellers constantly complain about it. When people buy from these fake sites, because the owners of the fake sites don't have the actual item the customer who buy from them receives fakes.

The customers are also charge an additional fee/tax when they buy something outside their country discouraging them from doing business with the U.S. But the U.S. does not charge to buy from those countries, depending on the exchange rate it could be less expensive to buy outside the U.S. It works against doing business in the U.S.

Trump is right.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies