Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-10-2018, 12:09 PM

4,713 posts, read 3,474,299 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
IN THE HEAD OF STATE?????? WHat does that mean?
It means we’re in the toilet.

“I]The "head" aboard a Navy ship is the bathroom. The term comes from the days of sailing ships when the place for the crew to relieve themselves was all the way forward on either side of the bowsprit, the integral part of the hull to which the figurehead was fastened.
Navy Terminology, Origins of - Navy.mil”[/i]

...steered there by...you guessed it!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2018, 12:10 PM

7,489 posts, read 4,957,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
https://youtu.be/FUP_vQoDALI

Twitter has this all over and it doesn’t seem like anyone is making false or trolling videos but this seems to be authentic!

I thought it must be false but twitter has it now from different outlets.
Seriously? What is happening. The USA President makes a formal statement that there's a special place in hell for Canada's Prime Minister, and in response people are questioning whether the Prime Minister's eyebrows fell off?

This is like living in a cartoon!

Canadians hope that Trump gets help for his anxiety over the meeting in Korea, and that he and his people return to their senses soon.

Old 06-10-2018, 12:11 PM

11,404 posts, read 4,088,583 times
So the fact that Trump insults anyone who disagrees with him continues to be true. Trump calls Trudeau "dishonest & weak," and then Trump's adviser says there is a "special place in hell" for him. It's like Trump is purposely trying to undo decades of friendship with our neighbors to the north.

Putin is probably sipping vodka and laughing with his inner-circle as they watch this all unfold on television.

Old 06-10-2018, 12:11 PM

27,578 posts, read 28,680,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizap View Post
It is time for impeachment proceedings to begin.
Yeah, sure. Right after Trump makes world history by meeting with Kim Jong Un on Tuesday.

lol

Old 06-10-2018, 12:12 PM

4,713 posts, read 3,474,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
https://youtu.be/FUP_vQoDALI

Twitter has this all over and it doesn’t seem like anyone is making false or trolling videos but this seems to be authentic!

I thought it must be false but twitter has it now from different outlets.
Why don’t you tell us about it?

Old 06-10-2018, 12:12 PM

117 posts, read 142,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fibonacci View Post
Trump is setting the world on fire and is ruining the US' reputation beyond repair. If our democratic process is going to produce so much instability in the world every 4 years the rest of the world is going to treat the US like a contagion and will increasingly isolate the US while turning elsewhere. It's amazing how one generation of Americans can completely ruin everything in the span of only a few presidencies that was built after WWII.
That´s the way the universe works, isn´t it?....to destroy something, whether it´s a physical object or someone´s reputation,is far, far quicker than to create, to build it.

Old 06-10-2018, 12:14 PM

6,633 posts, read 4,307,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
Yeah, sure. Right after Trump makes world history by meeting with Kim Jong Un on Tuesday.

lol
Which sane people say should NOT be happening.

Old 06-10-2018, 12:18 PM

51,654 posts, read 25,836,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
"Trump is completely incoherent," political economist Philippe Legrain told Al Jazeera.

Trump "is confused about both the source of the trade deficit and the consequence of the trade deficit," said Legrain.

Legrain said it is true that the US has a large trade deficit but added that this was "mostly because Americans consume a lot and produce less".

"He thinks that it's due to unfair trade practices but it's actually primarily due to the consumption behaviour of Americans. He thinks it means that, somehow, America is losing out and actually it doesn't ... The average tariff is almost the same in each country."

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/...141815039.html

That's our guy -- incoherent, and spouting lies.

Old 06-10-2018, 12:19 PM

57,311 posts, read 26,228,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
For some reason I feel sorry for you....can't say why. Just is.

...I have $600.00 more in my pay per month due to the tax policies and bro' that

ain't "nothing".
So you got a benefit from the tax cut, why is that a surprise. It’s not as if getting that bill passed required a good deal of courage. I also got a cut but that I don’t look at things so narrowly.

I still don’t see any accomplishments from the G7, he left worse off from where he started.

Old 06-10-2018, 12:20 PM

51,654 posts, read 25,836,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post

lol
You are aware that North Korean dictators have been trying to meet with U.S. Presidents for decades, right?

Do you know why they have declined to do so?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies