Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2018, 03:25 PM

7,783 posts, read 6,091,016 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Yes, how dare Obama have so much melanin.
You must be a racist to think that way, even if you are only being sarcastic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2018, 03:36 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,227,522 times
Quote:
Exactly. It's like there's a portion of Trump supporters that know he's a maniac and there will come a time when it's admitted and they need someone to blame. It's not Obama. Trump was a birther from the beginning and Trump birthers were his most vocal supporters including Trump's wife. No other president has been asked for their birth certificate ever. Trump supporters don't get to blame anyone but themselves.
Yep. I’m not taking any responsibility for Trump’s ascendancy, and I’m not letting the Republicans put that on me.

They voted for that dude, and they’ll have to live with the burden of doing so...a burden liberals will refuse to share.

Old 06-28-2018, 03:41 PM

30,398 posts, read 19,191,759 times
Quote:
Yes, how dare Obama have so much melanin.
True and don't forget about the real reason which was the idiotic ideas that Obama had which he needed a Republican Congress in place to fix....which they did. To be fair, after Obama had a Republican Congress and signed their bills, he became a decent President...melanin and all.

Old 06-28-2018, 03:55 PM

8,051 posts, read 10,644,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
Obama, Hillary, and the media are responsible for Trump’s election. Trump drives me nuts but at least he doesn’t act like being American of something to be ashamed of or that we owe apologies to other nations. As much as everyone claims he has no forgein policy doctrine, he has a very clear one - “America First”. Yeah, yeah, yeah.... he is all about himself being the greatest, but he’s all about us being the greatest too, if for no other reason than he sees us as an extension of him.
Yes, you are right, I agree to everything you say here.

Old 06-28-2018, 09:04 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,755,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Nope. What you conservatives are looking for is an excuse for this clown-show that you’ve brought onto the country, and I’m rejecting that bull out of hand.

Obama has nothing to do with you voting for Trump. You guys voted for Trump because Republicans are petulant and irresponsible...and you should own it and stop looking to Obama’s Administration to find the justification for what you’ve done.
Excuse? LOL, nope. And maybe you should of had someone worth considering and not such a arrogant, entitled, corrupt, typical politician to offer.

American chose Trump over Hillary

Old 06-28-2018, 09:08 PM

Location: Born in L.A. - NYC is Second Home - Rustbelt is Home Base
1,607 posts, read 1,086,651 times
OP, not so much Obama, more of Hillary did the trick me thinks.

Old 06-30-2018, 12:00 PM

1 posts, read 208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slackercruster View Post
OP, not so much Obama, more of Hillary did the trick me thinks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3j5V-Np6so

Old 06-30-2018, 12:09 PM

12,265 posts, read 6,478,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
Obama, Hillary, and the media are responsible for Trump’s election. Trump drives me nuts but at least he doesn’t act like being American of something to be ashamed of or that we owe apologies to other nations. As much as everyone claims he has no forgein policy doctrine, he has a very clear one - “America First”. Yeah, yeah, yeah.... he is all about himself being the greatest, but he’s all about us being the greatest too, if for no other reason than he sees us as an extension of him.
We don`t owe apologies to Vietnam, Chile, Iran, Guatemala, etc.? Maybe they should thank us for what we did to them. Got it. No president should behave in a Christian way or set good examples for young people. Do you think Trump has ever apologized to his wives for whoring around while married?

Old 06-30-2018, 12:43 PM

25,461 posts, read 9,821,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Democrats are crying and whining about what President Trump is doing while after eight years of Obama ignoring the people, Conservatives/Republicans and making race, transgender and freebies, on top of his list without ever thinking about the consequences IF Hillary wouldn’t be the next President.

Clearly, that was never a thought!

Obamacare was pushed through our throats and premiums almost impossible to afford and making health the unfordable care!

President Trump was there at the right time and Obama delivered him the well deserved presidency.

Every day we see bashing of President Trump and his family and now calls to bash any of his voters and calling Trump supporters “Nazi’s”.

It is mind boggling to witness the left, not understanding that over the last eight years, our side was vocal but overall decent, except for a few people. Not believing Obama’s birth certificate wasn’t calling to do harm in him and it was an easy way to end that gossip or rumor. Just show it.

I’m not a birther, but my birth certificate was demanded for immigration and it couldn’t even be older then a certain amount of years or not valid so we had to pay again to get an International birth certificate. Like I was born again but we did what was required while Obama was the President!

Obama didn’t come out to say that was no longer needed. No calls to bother member of his cabinet, etc.

Liberals are at wits end and still are not discussing that perhaps under Obama the people felt betrayed and that caused President Trump to be elected.

Will the left ever realize that Obama helped electing Trump?
No, but I think a lot of willful ignorance contributed bigly.

Old 06-30-2018, 12:59 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,668,310 times
Quote:
Will Democrats ever admit that the bad policies of Obama lead to President Trump
I didn't get an answer to my earlier question. Why did those policies give us Trump (a populist) specifically, and not a conservative alternative? Is conservatism becoming less attractive?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies