Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-16-2018, 12:31 PM

5,472 posts, read 3,227,035 times

Advertisements

Unbelievable..... !!!! Deport Trump to Russia... all he cares about is making nice so Russians buy his properties and continue to keep the "dirty money flowing", while he is pandering to Putin, with hope and want to build Trump properties in Russia.

Trump is a fool... all he did was show the world himself kissing up to Putin !!!!

It's time for Trump to Resign !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He got up and disparaged America and insulted our very on intelligence agencies in America and Our Allied Nations intelligence as well.
After his attack on NATO and Defamatory Remarks about Germany, and then Attacking every Trading Partners America has, it is EVIDENT, he works for Putin, then coming up today pandering to Putin as if he can't get his mouth behind Putin's butt quick enough to catch the next load.

This is a Disgrace!!! As I said...

Quote:
The presence of Trump and the Conduct of Republican's is the big step in America to bring the downfall to what has been a vile and madness upon the land of America and across its society. It is the step by step "downfall of white dominance" and the destruction of the delusions of white superiority within the system that promote and support such vile in America. This is what it looks like for that downfalls process... it extend inside of the white evangelical system which has long been structured to be the safe house of racist agenda and the promotions of white delusions of white superiority. They perverted the basis of people religious beliefs for the sake of seeking to sustain and promote white dominance, and they are too being exposed daily, of their egregious defamatory abuses of Gods own principles shaped into the words to mankind. they have for Centuries contorted it and make vile not only the words but the people who seek to learn of Gods principles. They engage the severity of sinfulness!!! and their vain and egotistical blindness drives them in haughtiness that leads to the justified and rightful exposure and downfall. For what has profited a man, when he has lost his soul! It repeats that message over and over in the economic collapses that is a continual cycle of the American economic system because of its own vile abuse of such a system.

The Downfall of Trump and the Republican system will awaken many as the fall becomes the thud heard around the world with resounding impact.
Congress should convene a special session for the immediate Removal of Trump, and remove his entire cabinet.

WE HAVE A RUSSIAN OPERATIVE SITTING IN THE SEAT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA'S PRESIDENCY.

Old 07-16-2018, 12:34 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,847,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBoy64 View Post
Keep the faith brother, we will survive this. It may take some time to repair but we are still a strong country.
Repair is what the Trump admin is doing after America almost being destroyed by leftists for 8 years.

Old 07-16-2018, 12:34 PM

25,449 posts, read 9,813,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Ya gotta learn how to play the game. What do you expect him to do, have a freak out like liberals do about everything?
Nobody is freaking out. But how is it okay for him to take the word of a dictator over the U.S. intelligence community?

Old 07-16-2018, 12:35 PM

12,716 posts, read 7,817,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance and Change View Post

Congress should convene a special session for the immediate Removal of Trump, and remove his entire cabinet.

WE HAVE A RUSSIAN OPERATIVE SITTING IN THE SEAT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA'S PRESIDENCY.
They won't though. Trump's still extremely popular with his base and as long as that remains the case, they have him protected. Trump has to lose public support before we can consider getting rid of him. Do it now and we risk civil war.

Old 07-16-2018, 12:35 PM

18,025 posts, read 27,472,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Illegal aliens and dead people dont count.

Oh, and by the way, if left wingers are so sure Russia "rigged" the election for Trump..why didn't he win the popular vote?
Because unlike Democrats, Russians can read the U.S. Constitution.

Quote:
Seems Trump tried to warn the Obama administration in 2016 but this was Obama's response....

“There is no serious person out there who would suggest somehow that you could even — you could even rig America’s elections, in part, because they are so decentralized and the numbers of votes involved. There is no evidence that that has happened in the past or that there are instances in which that will happen this time. And so I’d invite Mr. Trump to stop whining and go try to make his case to get votes.”

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...lection-russia
Wow, how mike-dropping.

Quote:
It happened when OBAMA was in power and he didn't do anything about it.
Well why should they? Hillary Clinton was winning in the polls by a landslide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geeo View Post
It's a sad day for the country and for democracy when you realize that your president is a dictator's puppet. He was played, and played to the hilt, by Putin. Can you imagine the laughter when the Russians got into a private room after this fiasco? We're no longer the world's leading nation, thanks to Trump and Putin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
Putin has said that Russia didn't meddle in American affairs. The MSM and leftist politicians have said differently for 2 years with no proof.

Now who are we going to believe? A media and leftist liberal despisers who have lied since the day President Trump announced his candidacy, said Trump IS NOT going to win, Trump WILL NOT be president, I can promise you that, or Putin? Let me see.

Putin.
Good post. Noise noise noise, Red Dawn, good post.

Quote:
Repair is what the Trump admin is doing after America almost being destroyed by leftists for 8 years.
Yup. True that. I don't think Chucklebuckets Schumer is agreeing with us. I thought he might change his mind today not.

I wonder if each minute of Chucklebuckets bishing equates to one electoral vote.

Last edited by McGowdog; 07-16-2018 at 01:34 PM..

Old 07-16-2018, 12:36 PM

25,449 posts, read 9,813,207 times
Quote:
Putin has said that Russia didn't meddle in American affairs. The MSM and leftist politicians have said differently for 2 years with no proof.

Now who are we going to believe? A media and leftist liberal despisers who have lied since the day President Trump announced his candidacy, said Trump IS NOT going to win, Trump WILL NOT be president, I can promise you that, or Putin? Let me see.

Putin.
It's not just "leftists" who said Russia meddled. The intel community also says it. I don't understand why that concept is so hard to grasp, but I guess it is.

Old 07-16-2018, 12:37 PM

9,519 posts, read 14,750,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance and Change View Post
Unbelievable..... !!!! Deport Trump to Russia... all he cares about is making nice so Russians buy his properties and continue to keep the "dirty money flowing", while he is pandering to Putin, with hope and want to build Trump properties in Russia.

Trump is a fool... all he did was show the world himself kissing up to Putin !!!!

It's time for Trump to Resign !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He got up and disparaged America and insulted our very on intelligence agencies in America and Our Allied Nations intelligence as well.
After his attack on NATO and Defamatory Remarks about Germany, and then Attacking every Trading Partners America has, it is EVIDENT, he works for Putin, then coming up today pandering to Putin as if he can't get his mouth behind Putin's butt quick enough to catch the next load.

This is a Disgrace!!! As I said...

All too TRUE!

Old 07-16-2018, 12:38 PM

11,523 posts, read 14,661,494 times
Every American should be denouncing Trump's words and actions today. It's beyond left and right.

Old 07-16-2018, 12:38 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,643,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
It's not just "leftists" who said Russia meddled. The intel community also says it. I don't understand why that concept is so hard to grasp, but I guess it is.

What intel community? The disgraced FBI agent who said they were going to meddle in the election to stop Trump.

That community?

That train has left the station with nothing on it.

Old 07-16-2018, 12:39 PM

12,772 posts, read 7,980,917 times
So he thinks there is a solid case to put Trump on trial for treason, and if convicted the death penalty is in play I guess? Seems rather extreme.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies