Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-22-2018, 08:41 PM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,914,188 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jburress View Post
So, you are glad she was murdered because she didn't like a politician that you like?

You might have serious mental issues.

There are possibly several of them on here and they run amok.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2018, 08:42 PM

312 posts, read 268,994 times
It's awfully rich when the left says to not politicize the murder of Mollie Tibbets, yet 6 months ago, politicized the death of 17 students who were murdered in Parkland

You can't make this stuff up

Old 08-22-2018, 08:47 PM

2,068 posts, read 1,001,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
You sound straight up like a hard core racist I've read quite a few of your posts and you certainly sound like one.

Throw the racist card when no counterargument can be offered. That always wins. It's like the ace of spades...oh wait, can't say that, it's racist.

Old 08-22-2018, 08:47 PM

2,691 posts, read 1,389,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EuropeanLoyalist View Post
I already covered why I don't care she died...

Its like The Snake poem....you don't know WHICH one is a psychopath and I don't want to find out....
So we assume they all are psychopaths? There are so many psychopaths anon them that we should fear all of them? Shy judge millions of people based on one man's actions? There are about eleven million illegal immigrants in this country...which also happens to be about the population of my home state of Ohio. Ohio gave us Jeffery Dahmer. Since you have no way of knowing which Ohioans you encounter might be cannibals...is it entirely logical to fear all Ohioans as though they are cannibals?

Old 08-22-2018, 08:50 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,895,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertbrianbush View Post
Why do you folks on the right want to associate all immigrants...literally millions of them...with the actions of an obvious psychopath?
Whoa, for the same reason folks on the left want to associate all gun owners with obvious psychopaths.
There is a difference however. Gun owners actually have a right to be gunners. Illegals don't have the right to be here.

Here is another question., Why do folks on the left want to include illegals in the mix with all immigrants? Legal immigrants actually earned the right to be here under the terms of their VISA.

Here is another point. Obama and the Dems used their spin machine for years to paint illegals as honest hard working people. I am sure their are many hard working illegals, but one can hardly describe any illegal as honest given the fact they are here knowingly illegally and breaking other laws as well. When you knowingly break laws that means you are a criminal.

Old 08-22-2018, 08:51 PM
Status: "Moldy Tater Gangrene, even before Moscow Marge." (set 12 days ago)

5,790 posts, read 3,606,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jennifercheswold View Post
It's awfully rich when the left says to not politicize the murder of Mollie Tibbets, yet 6 months ago, politicized the death of 17 students who were murdered in Parkland

You can't make this stuff up
The differences is who, precisely is saying what.

At least one prominent conservative (ahem, RIGHT WING) commentators - Candice Owen - is using the Tibbets murder to inflame hatred against illegal immigrants in general by taking the worst member of the said group, and generalizing to all illegals.

Tell me any prominent "liberal"/left commentator who is saying the Parkland shooter is like all gun owners and gunstore owners in general.

(I say "prominent" because there's always going to be that extremist 0.1% of every political camp).

In both cases, the need is for mental health screening, specifically if they have a mental disorder likely to menace the population.

Old 08-22-2018, 08:54 PM

2,068 posts, read 1,001,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
I call it how I see it I don't know if he is one but he sounds like one based on the posting history. There are a number of them on here and they carry on day after day posting what any sane person can identify as racist dog whistles.

Hmmm...I've never heard a dog whistle.

Old 08-22-2018, 08:54 PM
Status: "Moldy Tater Gangrene, even before Moscow Marge." (set 12 days ago)

5,790 posts, read 3,606,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertbrianbush View Post
So we assume they all are psychopaths? There are so many psychopaths anon them that we should fear all of them? Shy judge millions of people based on one man's actions? There are about eleven million illegal immigrants in this country...which also happens to be about the population of my home state of Ohio. Ohio gave us Jeffery Dahmer. Since you have no way of knowing which Ohioans you encounter might be cannibals...is it entirely logical to fear all Ohioans as though they are cannibals?
Oh HELL NO! I don't want ANY Ohioans coming here to Texas!! They are different from most people in Texas and the Deep South. Yankee Go Home!!!

(sanity returns) Yeppers, Robert. I'll say the % of mentally ill among the illegal immigrants is close to that of native-born Ohioans, and multigenerational Ohioans at that.

Old 08-22-2018, 08:55 PM

13,586 posts, read 13,139,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EuropeanLoyalist View Post
Happy no. But she hated being white,she hated white people in general I see no reason to worry about her death. Its ironic someone who obviously loved illegal invaders was murdered by one AND her death will now be used to further the call for keeping them OUT of our country. As Rahm Emmanuel said

"You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that is it's an opportunity to do things you could not do before"
You are a terrible person if that’s how you really view this whole thing. A fellow American was murdered while innocently out jogging. Who CARES what her political views were. Was she hurting you? Infringing on your freedoms? Did she ever do anything bad to you?

I won’t be reading your drivel and hatred anymore. Hello ignore list!!

Old 08-22-2018, 09:00 PM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,914,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacInTx View Post
Hmmm...I've never heard a dog whistle.
Political code words for a target audience. It isn't a new term.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies