Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2018, 09:52 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,340,545 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Informed Info View Post
She didn't win.
Nope, Trump won - with help from both Comey and Putin.

Trump/Putin 2016

Or maybe it's:

Putin/Trump 2016.

Ken

Old 08-23-2018, 09:55 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,456,732 times
Once more cons threatening violence if Constitutional processes play out not in their favor. So much for patriotism and love of country.

Why do they hate America and our Constitutional rule of law so much?

Old 08-23-2018, 09:57 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,263,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
You make my point beautifully.
Are you thinking Ovens or Firing Squads? None of this is about Donald Trump
It's ALL about the Deplorables that must be either silenced or "thinned from the herd" in some way.
So much hate because they didn't "win".

Shows what they are all about and how low they will stoop.

Old 08-23-2018, 10:00 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,136,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
No. Giuliani is just spewing bull**** to defend his loser of a boss...and if anything, he is encouraging violence in the event that the President is impeached per fully legit means articulated in the Constitution. So he's no friend of this nation. It sickens me what a spineless shill he has become. There used to be a time in his professional life when he actually had some honor ans credibility (not so for Trump, who isn't capable of honorable behavior).
Take it from a New Yorker...Ghoul-iani always sucked and hung with the gangsters.

Old 08-23-2018, 10:01 PM
JRR

8,166 posts, read 5,666,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
No. Giuliani is just spewing bull**** to defend his loser of a boss...and if anything, he is encouraging violence in the event that the President is impeached per fully legit means articulated in the Constitution. So he's no friend of this nation. It sickens me what a spineless shill he has become. There used to be a time in his professional life when he actually had some honor ans credibility (not so for Trump, who isn't capable of honorable behavior).
I find it rather sad what Giuliani has become. It reminds me of a quote I saw once in a movie "I used to be somebody". And then he became irrelevant. Now he has a last chance to get the glory days back again. And what he is doing to try to get there is rather pathetic.

Old 08-23-2018, 10:04 PM

35,309 posts, read 52,330,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MongooseHugger View Post
I concur with Gulliani. I posted on Facebook a while back that if they use this evil Russia baloney or whatever to politically impeach a lawfully elected President and then go for Pence (if he's not in on it) and put in a RINO or Dem, to gather an armed mob to storm DC and overthrow their coup government.

Think your little gang of whiners has the gonads to take on the US military?

Old 08-23-2018, 10:06 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,263,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Take it from a New Yorker...Ghoul-iani always sucked and hung with the gangsters.
Yet he cleaned up the **** hole of a city while he was in office.

Also was amazing after 9/11.

Old 08-23-2018, 10:09 PM

8,518 posts, read 3,759,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msgsing View Post
Aging pot bellied white men from small town America shuffle to their Greyhound buses. A sea of red MAGA ball caps hiding grey hair and bald spots. On the way to Washington DC to begin the revolution. We're off on a great crusade to save Trump but only if the arthritis doesn't kick in again.
Why does the right always assume that the left are not just as angry and ready for action? Those Antifa folks may not vote but they sure do love to kick right wing butt....... I don't think a far right right wing uprising would go they way they think it would. All political factions use the 2nd Amendment....

Old 08-23-2018, 10:11 PM

19,787 posts, read 22,688,984 times
Quote:
I concur with Gulliani. I posted on Facebook a while back that if they use this evil Russia baloney or whatever to politically impeach a lawfully elected President and then go for Pence (if he's not in on it) and put in a RINO or Dem, to gather an armed mob to storm DC and overthrow their coup government.
I’m praying you all do just that. Everyone of you. Just assemble and attack- that’d be great. A dream come true.

Old 08-23-2018, 10:16 PM

32,072 posts, read 15,077,213 times
Quote:
I guess you have no idea how DC works. An armed mob would be taken down in a matter of minutes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.