Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2018, 08:19 PM

25,461 posts, read 9,821,441 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post
Fantastical and whimsical at the same time!!

And disregarding the 6 felonies by Mueller, not to mention the two GOP’ers under indictment for various fraud schemes.

Great party to support and defend- a criminal enterprise, lol.

Suckers.
I do believe I don't know what you're talking about.

Old 08-23-2018, 08:27 PM

3,519 posts, read 2,823,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
" If "

We have heard the unsupported speculation and accusations for two years.

Nothing but Poor me the Dems say, we're losers.
No, you are just putting off the inevitable. You backed a sleazy real estate hack who you did not investigate before you backed him. Anyone from the NYC area knows how shady Trump's past has been and now it's only a matter of time before the methods he used in business, then in the campaign and now as President are catching up with him.

But you sold you soul to the devil to try and get your agenda, which Trump doesn't really even know what it is, implemented.

Old 08-23-2018, 08:33 PM

8,344 posts, read 6,438,626 times
Which side is armed?

Old 08-23-2018, 08:37 PM

16,100 posts, read 10,766,542 times
Pence can end it all and he isn't an idiot and knows he will likely be replaced on the ticket in 2020 -- they are an odd couple to start with. There's no love there. If he ever wants to shape policy he has to get rid of Trump well before then. I wouldn't be surprised if he is talking to Mueller on the sly. The smartest thing would be to push Trump out before November and I wouldn't be surprised if GOP folks are whispering that in his ear. Trump will be facing Primary challenges and then a tough election if he lasts that long and Pence won't want to break a sweat defending immoral corruption, failed policies, and insanity.

Old 08-23-2018, 08:39 PM

16,614 posts, read 8,625,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
So you are admitting that the Right will do next to nothing when Trump is impeached then.

Ken
Don't be absurd, as I am not a spokesman for what the right (as if that is some monolithic group) might or might not do.

Certainly it would undermine many patriotic citizens belief in this country and the rule of law being carried out in a neutral (non partisan way).
Would that automatically equate to literal civil war with blood spilled in the streets?
I doubt it.

However it would not be because of cowardice or some other negative connotation you imply.
The right by it's very nature is less confrontational, and is certainly more law abiding. Therefore I suspect many who would be opposed to Trumps impeachment would not want to go postal on the left.
There is however a conceivable tipping point our country might not be able to recover from.

This of course is what the communist left and anarchists who follow the Alinsky dream are hoping for.
Unfortunately for them, if the rubbish ever hit the fan, they would be outnumbered, out gunned, and on the very short end of the stick.
However that total breakdown of our constitutional republic is thankfully, very unlikely.

`

Old 08-23-2018, 08:41 PM

25,461 posts, read 9,821,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by V8 Vega View Post
Which side is armed?
Huh?

587 posts, read 305,259 times
I'm a trump supporter and I dont like this guy.. he rubs me the wrong way

20,955 posts, read 8,687,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by V8 Vega View Post
Which side is armed?
Lots of golf carts and clubs in the Villages......

Unite the Right was able to get about 20 people nationally. So I'd say they are quite a "force" to be reckoned with. They are likely to thrown things at their flat-screen TV, but I'm not sure that does as much harm as the old tube TVs.

Old 08-23-2018, 08:42 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,343,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
Don't be absurd, as I am not a spokesman for what the right (as if that is some monolithic group) might or might not do.

Certainly it would undermine many patriotic citizens belief in this country and the rule of law being carried out in a neutral (non partisan way).
Would that automatically equate to literal civil war with blood spilled in the streets?
I doubt it.

However it would not be because of cowardice or some other negative connotation you imply.
The right by it's very nature is less confrontational, and is certainly more law abiding. Therefore I suspect many who would be opposed to Trumps impeachment would not want to go postal on the left.
There is however a conceivable tipping point our country might not be able to recover from.

This of course is what the communist left and anarchists who follow the Alinsky dream are hoping for.
Unfortunately for them, if the rubbish ever hit the fan, they would be outnumbered, out gunned, and on the very short end of the stick.
However that total breakdown of our constitutional republic is thankfully, very unlikely.

`
What a load of bull.

Ken

Old 08-23-2018, 08:44 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,687,712 times
I can imagine Trump running out in front of the WH.....like Belushi in Animal House.

"Was it over when the Germans Bombed Pearl Harbor?" No.....when the going gets tough, the tough get going....

And no one will follow him. He will shoot one person as promised and no one will care...because he would already be so much more disgraced than that.....

Not counting your votes or backing is a major mistake that Trump keeps making. That fizzled rally in DC should have told him something.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies