Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-22-2018, 08:09 AM

20,871 posts, read 9,536,978 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
No sympathy if you can't beat stupid in a debate. I beat them all the time.

Stupid is trying to tell us what the evidence says before its known. This thread and plenty of others are full of post like that from the anti-Trumpers speculating.
How many times have we heard " we got Trump now" ? To many to count the last two years.
Then you are also speculating that there is NO evidence or proof. Which you also don't know to be the case.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2018, 08:35 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,652,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
Then you are also speculating that there is NO evidence or proof. Which you also don't know to be the case.

The absence of evidence is evidence not speculation.
There is nothing there until there is something there.

Let Rummy explain it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiPe1OiKQuk

Old 09-22-2018, 08:41 AM

2,768 posts, read 1,583,548 times
Quote:
How many times have we heard "we got Trump now"?
Just you wait! Boob Mueller has the goods on Trump! Any day, now!

Old 09-22-2018, 09:05 AM

37,203 posts, read 19,210,527 times
Quote:
Who has their job still ? Comey or Trump ?
Who has written a book and is enjoying retirement, and who is under both state and federal investigation, partially driven by not his firing of Comey, but his inability to keep his mouth shut about why he did it?

Loose lips sink ships. Someone should have informed President Mushroom of this.

Old 09-22-2018, 09:27 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,507,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
I think it's a pretty safe bet that with all of the former Trump insiders now cooperating with Mueller they will find some very seedy, and very likely illegal, activity by the President. I mean you kind of have to accept this as a possibility. If it comes to pass I look forward to the Trump camp trying their best to explain or dismiss the evidence. That will be a glorious day on the internet.
Will they find a conspiracy with Russia to interfere with the election ? Mueller will continue until he finds a reason to impeach Trump, and that pleases the anti-Trumpers, but the alleged conspiracy was the foundation of this investigation.

Old 09-22-2018, 02:23 PM

16,278 posts, read 10,414,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
Will they find a conspiracy with Russia to interfere with the election ? Mueller will continue until he finds a reason to impeach Trump, and that pleases the anti-Trumpers, but the alleged conspiracy was the foundation of this investigation.
Who knows what they will find but with a guy like Donald Trump there is certainly a good possibility they may find something illegal. It does not have to be conspiracy with Russia, Nixon never broke into Watergate. It could be his orchestrating a cover up, obstruction, or something totally different.

An investigation goes where the evidence takes it and who knows where that may end up? And there is absolutely nothing wrong with the FBI following up on other possible crimes that were committed even if it was not the original topic of the investigation.

Old 09-22-2018, 03:03 PM

Quote:
The absence of evidence is evidence not speculation.
There is nothing there until there is something there.
You don't know there is an absence of evidence, because you haven't seen what Mueller's got. You don't know what Mueller's got, because he hasn't disclosed anything yet. So yes, you ARE speculating.

Old 09-22-2018, 03:13 PM

Quote:
You don't know there is an absence of evidence, because you haven't seen what Mueller's got. You don't know what Mueller's got, because he hasn't disclosed anything yet. So yes, you ARE speculating.
That's only speculation on your part. You don't know what I know.
Your argument is nothing more than the dog chasing its tail.
Speculating about speculating. Speculation therapy.

Old 09-22-2018, 03:16 PM

Quote:
That's only speculation on your part. You don't know what I know.
Yes, actually I do know what you know, because you're not a member of Mueller's investigative team. You know the same things about what Mueller may or may not have as I do, because the both of us are members of the general public who only know whatever information has been made to the general public. Which is to say, not much so far.

Old 09-22-2018, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Yes, actually I do know what you know, because you're not a member of Mueller's investigative team. You know the same things about what Mueller may or may not have as I do, because the both of us are members of the general public who only know whatever information has been made to the general public. Which is to say, not much so far.
Which was my point all along.
The absence of evidence is all we really have. Everything else is speculation.
But what people are doing is speculating and acting like its a fact.
Mueller's got this and he's got that and he's going do this and that. Its all BS.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies