Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-03-2018, 05:47 AM

12,043 posts, read 6,576,479 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Really don't see it that way.

So much has been revealed about the activities of senior FBI officials and others that pretty much anything Mueller might claim to be collusion or even passive cooperation with Russian state actors by the Trump campaign will immediately be evaluated in light of well-documented nefarious activities of individuals such as James Comey, Bruce and Nellie Ohr, Peter Stroke, Lisa Page, Andrew McCabe, James Baker, Sally Yates, Loretta Lynch, Glenn Simpson, Natalia Veselnitskaya, et. al.

It really is a no-win situation for Mueller because he has to try to convince people of things that they already know to be horse ****.
And the real travesty is none of the above will ever even get indicted merely because they are Dems, while republicans with much lesser crimes are being indicted on a regular basis.
Chavitz article below is on the DOJ’s hypocrisy and double standards for crimes against Republicans vs Dems.
Comey, Hillary, Brennan, Lynch, Eric Holder, Lois Lerner etc etc etc have all lied to Congress, some repeatedly, yet never indicted like the republicans are being.
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/jaso...erner-were-not
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2018, 06:00 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,854,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
Since you called it, I expect Mueller to step down tomorrow and apologize to the nice Mr. President for all the malarkey. Well, not really. I expect it to get worse for the president before it gets better.

I bet Mueller is shaking in his shoes right now...……...oh, no, wait, that is actually Donald Trump who is shaking in his shoes !

How many of these silly threads will there be on "Mueller is done, Mueller is corrupt, Mueller is...……." ?

Mueller ain't going anywhere ! He is about the most dedicated, hard to intimidate man I have ever seen, and he will complete the job he was hired to do. Trumpees may not like it, but truth is something they have never cared for, so why are we surprised ?

Old 12-03-2018, 06:03 AM

51,655 posts, read 25,843,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
Sorry, buddy.

You're nervous as hell, it shows, and you can't turn this one around and point it in the opposite direction.

Innocent until proven guilty still holds with us all, every one of us, and you and I both know it.

That's the only thing we both know for sure about this investigation. Everything else you say is just speculation. Speculation is not always factual, but it's always full of belief.

It's not blind hate that brought on the Mueller investigation, and Trump was not its target.

None of us even know for sure he's become a suspect at all, much less a victim of a witch hunt. Some of us speculate that he is, and others speculate that he isn't.

Despite all your claims, you know full well the Mueller investigation is not over.
It won't be over until Mueller issues his final report to the Commission that created the investigation.

The committee that is made up of Republicans and Democrats alike. Russian meddling with our ballot box is a cause for universal concern.

The committee doesn't have the power to order up the investigation on its own, but the committee did have the power to make Jeff Sessions order it, even if he didn't like it.

He sure didn't want to, but by law, as Attorney General, the leading law enforcement officer of the United States, he had no choice but to obey the legal order of the commission. In our nation, even a President has to obey our laws. You and I and Donald Trump know that fact. All he can do is whine it's a witch hunt in defense of his insecurities.

Are Trump's insecurities rubbing off on you? It seems so.
Or maybe it is only your blind adoration of your idol, who cannot possibly be anything but politically perfect to you, so he must be perfectly honest as well?

Sorry, but very few of us hate the man. There are lots and lots of us who just believe he's not a good President though. We don't hate him. We just want to see him leave, but there has to be a legal reason for his leaving. He is disliked by more folks than those who like him.

Dislike, yes. Hate? No. There's a huge difference, a chasm, that lies between those two words.

Trying to blow dislike into hatred does your idol no favors at all. If he does fall, it only makes his fall all the harder if and when it comes.

And that will only make you depressed. No good can come out of this blind defense and denial for you. It would be much healthier mentally if you wait and gloat after there's no question for anyone of Trump's innocence.

The Mueller investigation is the only thing that will remove that question from everyone's minds for good.
Indeed.

This Special Counsel investigation is the only way to settle this matter.

Old 12-03-2018, 06:11 AM

51,655 posts, read 25,843,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
I bet Mueller is shaking in his shoes right now...……...oh, no, wait, that is actually Donald Trump who is shaking in his shoes !

How many of these silly threads will there be on "Mueller is done, Mueller is corrupt, Mueller is...……." ?

Mueller ain't going anywhere ! He is about the most dedicated, hard to intimidate man I have ever seen, and he will complete the job he was hired to do. Trumpees may not like it, but truth is something they have never cared for, so why are we surprised ?
I suspect we will see a uptick in ridiculous threads.

Old 12-03-2018, 06:14 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,854,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Indeed.

This Special Counsel investigation is the only way to settle this matter.

How ANY American, be they a Republican or Democrat, would NOT want to know if the President of this country is corrupt or not is beyond me. Would some of these people have been cheerleading and defending Richard Nixon when he was ousted for what he did ?

My God, people, we need to know the truth. Just because your orange buddy SAYS this is a witch hunt, that doesn't make it true. Remember when another crook tried to deflect his investigation away from himself ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh163n1lJ4M

We, who were there, know that this current Trump situation is SO MUCH like the Watergate affair, and I think it will end up the same way.

Old 12-03-2018, 06:32 AM

10,776 posts, read 4,353,901 times
One thing we know for certain, if Mueller writes a negative report about Trump with the intention of supporting impeachment, Democrats can kiss 2020 goodbye.
Actually I don't think Democrats are going to win anyway, but Mueller can absolutely seal their fate by antagonizing Republicans everywhere.
So I hope Mueller gets sucked in to that trap.

Old 12-03-2018, 06:59 AM

20,460 posts, read 26,340,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGAalot View Post
One thing we know for certain, if Mueller writes a negative report about Trump with the intention of supporting impeachment, Democrats can kiss 2020 goodbye.
Actually I don't think Democrats are going to win anyway, but Mueller can absolutely seal their fate by antagonizing Republicans everywhere.
UM, yeah, RIGHT!

LOL

Ken

Old 12-03-2018, 07:06 AM

20,872 posts, read 9,550,882 times
Quote:
Little doubt there were republicans in 1974 saying the same thing about impeaching Nixon and the upcoming 1976 election.

Old 12-03-2018, 07:27 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,101,791 times
Quote:
I believe Alan Dershowitz is correct (for a change) that the Mueller report will be politically devastating to Trump even if collusion is not proven. Meanwhile the Trumpies keep whistling past the graveyard.

Old 12-03-2018, 07:39 AM

10,776 posts, read 4,353,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
I believe Alan Dershowitz is correct (for a change) that the Mueller report will be politically devastating to Trump even if collusion is not proven. Meanwhile the Trumpies keep whistling past the graveyard.
Or he's as wrong as usual....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies