Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-02-2018, 07:53 PM

3,811 posts, read 4,695,142 times

Advertisements

I do think it's pretty pathetic how liberals/democrats have been out there calling Republicans racist etc. simply for being Republicans & having voted for Trump. Yet John McCain was a Republican. But now that you know he's dead & didn't like Trump. You suddenly feel like you can pretend you were a McCain fan simply to spread your hatred towards Trump. It doesn't work like that. You can't hate on all Republicans blindly then suddenly take there side because you found a way to hate.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2018, 07:55 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,643,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Why would anyone be outraged. It's a pretty dramatic over the top to say that. You wouldn't even know anything about it unless you watched it on the news channels. I'm sorry but why would anyone even care about the coverage. Are you outraged because it interrupted the shows you normally watch.
Since you ask question. Easy. You just demonstrated that you cared enough about it to click on the topic clearly by me and clearly about the funeral. Don't fault others for doing the same. (though this does seem to be a Democrat thing when it comes to McCain)

Old 09-02-2018, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
Trump probably loves fighting with dead men. He's always creating fights that aren't fair, like insulting reporters. And he loves continually stewing over old grudges.
Trump hasn't been in this ugly bruhaha created by McCain & his family. He lowered the flags, let them use AF 2 to move the body, and stayed out of the mess. He played golf today and the leftists are even after him about that even though he was "uninvited" to the funeral.

Who have been the two classiest concerning McCain's death?
  • Trump
  • Palin
And I'll leave it to the permanently outraged to prove otherwise.

Old 09-02-2018, 07:58 PM

34,235 posts, read 18,590,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Statz2k10 View Post
I do think it's pretty pathetic how liberals/democrats have been out there calling Republicans racist etc. simply for being Republicans & having voted for Trump. Yet John McCain was a Republican. But now that you know he's dead & didn't like Trump. You suddenly feel like you can pretend you were a McCain fan simply to spread your hatred towards Trump. It doesn't work like that. You can't hate on all Republicans blindly then suddenly take there side because you found a way to hate.

It is called hypocritical dishonesty. A characteristic of Democrats, and their media. If this occurred during Obama, and people used it to bash him, they'd be sputtering, and screaming it was unfair, and awful.

Old 09-02-2018, 08:02 PM

32,071 posts, read 15,072,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Since you ask question. Easy. You just demonstrated that you cared enough about it to click on the topic clearly by me and clearly about the funeral. Don't fault others for doing the same. (though this does seem to be a Democrat thing when it comes to McCain)
I just wanted to know what the fake outrage was all about. I'm pretty sure only Trump supporters are outraged. All anyone had to do was change the channel.

Old 09-02-2018, 08:04 PM

8,518 posts, read 3,758,698 times
Omg. When Trump got elected it's "the will of the people blah blah blah". McCain didn't come out the sky. He was ELECTED over and over and over again by Americans in Arizona. You can dislike his politics as I do but to say he wasn't an American Icon is dishonest. Obama is dispised by millions of Americans and Loved by millions more. If he was honored for 5 days you would be foolish not to understand why.

Old 09-02-2018, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
I just wanted to know what the fake outrage was all about. I'm pretty sure only Trump supporters are outraged. All anyone had to do was change the channel.
The OP was clear what it was about. If you can't figure it you after then ask. Of course what you really want to say it is wrong, but lack real argument to do so.

Old 09-02-2018, 08:08 PM

2,953 posts, read 2,901,836 times
Quote:
Trump hasn't been in this ugly bruhaha created by McCain & his family. He lowered the flags, let them use AF 2 to move the body, and stayed out of the mess. He played golf today and the leftists are even after him about that even though he was "uninvited" to the funeral.

• Trump
  • Palin

Exactly. The McCain family makes it political, the Dems make it political, the media makes it political, all seething and waiting for Trump to make it political so they can self-righteously pounce with the ironic "Why does this have to be political?" The joke with no laugh is the fact McCain would have been proud for making it political. Guess he lost...again.

Old 09-02-2018, 08:10 PM

8,518 posts, read 3,758,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
It is called hypocritical dishonesty. A characteristic of Democrats, and their media. If this occurred during Obama, and people used it to bash him, they'd be sputtering, and screaming it was unfair, and awful.
Methinks it's called politics....

Old 09-02-2018, 08:12 PM

32,071 posts, read 15,072,790 times
Quote:

• Trump

• Palin
If Trump was classy he would have been invited to the funeral. But Trump doesn't know the meaning of class.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies