Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: If the Anonymous Op Ed Proves True, Should Trump Be Forced Out?
Yes, absolutely! 137 55.02%
Heck no! 112 44.98%
Voters: 249. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2018, 10:32 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,738,058 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Trump just posted "TREASON?" to twitter. All caps. He does seem pretty mad. In both senses of the word.
His reactions are getting more media attention than the Op-ed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2018, 10:33 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado Rambler View Post
I'm pretty sure that Pence wrote it. He goes overboard fawning on tRump to hide what he really feels - contempt. I bet "Mother" even typed it up for him.

And Pence has the most to gain from dropping that bomb.

Old 09-05-2018, 10:34 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,012,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
His reactions are getting more media attention than the Op-ed.
You aren't on Twitter right?

LOL.

Did he say something about the article.

The Op Ed -- is big on Twitter -- you might want to pop in and see what everyone is talking about. Seems your sources have a different perspective.

Old 09-05-2018, 10:35 PM

3,458 posts, read 1,455,322 times
Geez, IDK, how many threads can we have saying, "if this is true about Trump will he be impeached?"

So far nothing panned out for you guys. I guess you can cross your fingers this time, who cares at this point. Call me when it's really happening.

Old 09-05-2018, 10:36 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,873,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by what'd i miss View Post
So far freedom of speech is still protected.
Trump, try as he has made clear he wants the press eliminated, hasn't.

So Russia collusion with Trump Trump Jr. Manafort Kushner... to defraud the United States still at the top of the docket..all alone.
Leave to a liberal to miss the point by a mile. The issue isn't what this anonymous person said in the NYtimes, but what he is admitting to doing in the government. That is if the person is actually real.

Old 09-05-2018, 10:37 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,738,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert&Ripley View Post
Was Trump this way before he sat his ample rear in the most important chair in the US? I just recall him being an insufferable, reality show presence but not unhinged. He sounds exactly like one of those comic book villains who gains access to great power and then goes balls to the walls C R A Y Z E E.
His good friend, Howard Stern once said: "Trump did not have the temperament for the job".

Trump wants/needs to be loved by everyone.

Guess it's time for a few rallies so he can feel the love.

4,514 posts, read 2,523,760 times
I think the NYT made it up. They hate trump, and have been known to flat out lie. Jason Blair, anyone?

46,959 posts, read 25,990,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Do what it takes to secure his administration so he can move his agenda forward.
That's nice and specific.

Quote:
You’re not dumb enough to believe the 1st Amendment applies to POTUS Administration people are you?
It still applies to the NYT, yes? And they still have a right to protect their source, seeing as no law has been broken.

So why don't you tell the class what "take the gloves off" means? An all-caps tweet?

45,676 posts, read 24,012,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokinouta View Post
Geez, IDK, how many threads can we have saying, "if this is true about Trump will he be impeached?"

So far nothing panned out for you guys. I guess you can cross your fingers this time, who cares at this point. Call me when it's really happening.
I totally agree -- same with the lock Clinton up -- We've only had to endure the Trump will be impeached for a year and a half. It's been how many years of Lock Her Up.

Call me when it is done -

Old 09-05-2018, 10:38 PM

3,458 posts, read 1,455,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
So if the NY Times has a spy in the White House, how is this different than a Russian spy in the White house?

Aren't both a threat to national security?

Isn't it treason for an American to do such a thing?
Because they're our spies......lmao!

I'm hoping it's Bond, James Bond.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies