Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2018, 10:57 AM

23,861 posts, read 24,125,811 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
What would the WH be like if Hillary had won?

It would be competent and calm and staffed and run by adults. There would be no deranged tweeting in the middle of the night, and no weekly rah! rah! rah! rallies to keep the POTUS's ego fed.

Mainly, we would have a competent, intelligent adult at the helm.
She couldn't even run a secure email server. *I* can run a secure email server. *I* don't have the resources that the Secretary of State and wife of a former president has.

What was that about competence?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2018, 11:02 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,544,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
What would the WH be like if Hillary had won?

It would be competent and calm and staffed and run by adults. There would be no deranged tweeting in the middle of the night, and no weekly rah! rah! rah! rallies to keep the POTUS's ego fed.

Mainly, we would have a competent, intelligent adult at the helm.
Pretty much.

We wouldn't be seating another Judge bought and paid for by the Federalist Society; pen at the ready to vote in favor of Big Corporations and against the common man; overturn Roe v Wade, etc. etc.

Families wouldn't be separated at the border so that we have to raid money from Fema, etc to pay for those mistakes.

Old 09-16-2018, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
She couldn't even run a secure email server. *I* can run a secure email server. *I* don't have the resources that the Secretary of State and wife of a former president has.

LOL. I know it's hard for Trump supporters to admit - but we have never had such an incompetent president to where EVEN HIS OWN CABINET has to lie to him to keep him from doing something stupid.

In the words of Rex Tillerson , he's a f'ing moron.

Old 09-16-2018, 11:05 AM

24,012 posts, read 28,472,760 times
Quote:
I'll bet you play the prognostication game right along with the rest of the leftist sheep, all led by the mass media.

"The end of Roe if Kavanaugh gets confirmed!"

"Trump is going to start WWIII!"

"Trump will be impeached within the first year!" (my favorite)

etc.

If you don't follow along with those sorts of things, then I bet poorly. I'll make another bet that I'm gonna get paid for that first one, though.
You've bet poorly. I was raised in a military family and consider myself an unaffiliated moderate. I also don't namecall.

Old 09-16-2018, 11:13 AM

12,601 posts, read 7,232,629 times
Another case of HDS.

Old 09-16-2018, 11:25 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,624,362 times
Different type of corruption only nobody would be investigating or reporting it and we'd know nothing about it.

Old 09-16-2018, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Different type of corruption only nobody would be investigating or reporting it and we'd know nothing about it.
You think Republicans wouldn't have started investigating her the day she took office?

LOL. Trey Gowdy would still be running Benghazi investigations had she won. He wouldn't be giving up his seat.

Old 09-16-2018, 11:34 AM

1,991 posts, read 901,694 times
Well, for one thing, the Russian flag would not be flying over the Whitehouse.

Old 09-16-2018, 11:35 AM

10,535 posts, read 6,172,858 times
Quote:

The constant harping about the email server is just beyond pathetic.

It's all you have.

We have a President currently in office that doesn't even know how to use email.
He can send inane, ranting all-caps tweets of 280 characters, from his gold toilet seat at 2am, mostly mis-spelled and mostly lies.

This is the current level of competence we have in office.

Covfefe.

Old 09-16-2018, 11:37 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,765,643 times
The White House would be empty of all it's valuables, like China, Paintings, Sculpture and Furnishings by Hillary's fat fingers.

Her first target: To steal and sell the full length painting of George Washington.

Husband Bill would be pocketing all the cigars and then giving Monica a call!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies