Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2018, 08:10 PM

1,768 posts, read 716,639 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
Those on the left have used their tremendous emotional deduction skills to emotionally and hysterically decide he is guilty, although there is zero evidence and in fact, the only other person Ford says was in the room says it never happened.
And that is how they want the supreme court to be. Based on Feels.
Who cares about that old constitution anyways, it is over 200 years old. so outdated!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2018, 08:11 PM

8,224 posts, read 3,500,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
thank you sir. I shall not grope. I shall not grope. Is ogling ok? Can we change it to alcohol **** and firearms?
Drop the F and make it BATE and you are the Master of BATE. ROFL

Old 09-19-2018, 08:42 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,373,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
How young was the girl? Booker said that HE was 15.
He never said how old she was.

Old 09-19-2018, 08:43 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,373,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY_refugee87 View Post
Drop the F and make it BATE and you are the Master of BATE. ROFL
I'm very tempted to rejoin Statism if we can get this anti-PC government off the ground.

Old 09-19-2018, 09:03 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,763,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Were you there? You are taking his side of the story and totally dismissing her side. He forced himself on her so yeah, that is rape.

Do you actually not know the difference between falling on top of someone, as she claims, and forcing oneself on someone, as in the euphemism for forced intercourse, which she does not claim?

Old 09-19-2018, 09:13 PM

1,728 posts, read 3,126,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Aug. 2013...

IN COLLEGE COLUMN, CORY BOOKER REVEALED TIME HE GROPED FRIEND, AND SHE RESISTED

Writing for his college paper, Cory Booker once admitted that he groped a friend when he was 15 years old.

Now the mayor of Newark and a candidate for New Jersey’s open Senate seat, a college-aged Booker described the experience of grabbing the girl’s breast and having his hand pushed away.

“As we fumbled upon the bed, I remember debating my next ‘move’ as if it were a chess game. With the ‘Top Gun’ slogan ringing in my head, I slowly reached for her breast. After having my hand pushed away once, I reached my ‘mark,’†Booker wrote.

Booker didn’t elaborate on what his “mark†was, but whatever happened, it was enough to haunt him for years to come.

“Our grouping ended soon and while no ‘relationship’ ensued, a friendship did,†he wrote. “You see, the next week in school she told me she was drunk that night and didn’t really know what she was doing.â€

He also stated that he had to find a way to snatch that snatch.

The actual article is here. February 1992...

So Much for Stealing Second
I'm female and I can tell you enough guys that I've dated/befriended try to cop a feel with me but it's nothing like ATTEMPTED RAPE! And none of them are about to assume the highest court of our country making decisions that will impact all Americans for years to come.

And oh...

I'm going to take a cue out of your cult leader here - FAKE NEWS!

And another cue out of your fellow conservatives - NUTTIN BURGER!

And another out of the evangelicals - I'll give him a mulligan

Old 09-19-2018, 09:29 PM

30,641 posts, read 18,242,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
compare someone admitting their mistake vs someone denying it. I know this may be hard for you to comprehend but theres a huge difference between this, and someone covering your mouth so you cant scream as they try and take you......who then denies it all.
Umm. . . that's the point. We have an admission of despicable behavior on the one hand, and a flat out denial of any wrongdoing on the other hand; the accuser can't prove anything in the latter case to boot. If the left is claiming that a mere accusation that will never be proved based on the accuser's account of matters and the accused strong denials (as well as the other person who the accuser claims was in the room denial) makes someone unfit to serve on the SCOUTS, then shouldn't that hold even more true for an admitted sexual assaulter serving in the US Senate? I know that the left would have no standards if not for double standards, but, come on. Damn.

Old 09-19-2018, 09:31 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,274,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimchee View Post
I'm female and I can tell you enough guys that I've dated/befriended try to cop a feel with me but it's nothing like ATTEMPTED RAPE! And none of them are about to assume the highest court of our country making decisions that will impact all Americans for years to come.

And oh...

so define "ATTEMPTED RAPE" or actions that could lead to rape. The professor said she believes his actions (allegedly) could have led to rape...so we are talking about state of mind.....or what?

so if we have a physical fight in high school, is that attempted murder because it could have led to that?

do we judge people for their actions or for what they could have done but didn't.

Old 09-19-2018, 09:43 PM

8,224 posts, read 3,500,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
I'm very tempted to rejoin Statism if we can get this anti-PC government off the ground.

It's fun.
I'm telling you. 2024 is our year.

We can even have a new bureacracy!
GROPED

Government
Regulatory
Organization
Politician
Enforcement And
Discipline

And it's mission? To keep federal state and local government answering to the citizens.

Raise taxes for some scheme?
You getting GROPED!

Use the office for financial gain?
You getting GROPED!

Violate citizens rights?
You getting GROPED!

Abuse of authority?
You getting GROPED!

It would be what the ATF is to firearms, but to the bureaucracies and to politicians.
Just minus the shooting of dogs and burning down of churches.

Old 09-20-2018, 02:49 AM

31,085 posts, read 22,094,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
So let's see:

A dem admits to trying to cop a feel while in bed with a friend while messing around 30 years ago and they remained friends afterward and Repubs are outraged.

A Supreme court nominee is accused of rape 30 years ago and it is no big deal with Repubs. as they launch a smear campaign against the victim.

See the difference?
Guess you were there? Prove it
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies