Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2018, 04:54 PM

3,852 posts, read 2,229,309 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by G Grasshopper View Post
The OP sounded as though it was consentual, though under the influence. That is not the same as a forced, violent attempt.
You'd be surprised. Today left-leaning people are expanding the definition of "rape". Now, if you have any kind of sexual contact with a woman who is drunk, it's rape - even if she was more than willing.

A drunk woman can't consent or be responsible for her actions while drunk.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2018, 04:56 PM

5,069 posts, read 2,280,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
The creepiest thing in that video is the girls smile. Just watch her throughout the video. Creepy.
That's not creepy. That's a young kid who would rather be anywhere else, and who then has to put up with Joe Biden. It's a very fake smile, but not creepy.

Old 09-19-2018, 04:58 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,682,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY_refugee87 View Post
SJW
Social. Justice. Warrior.
So say you. The letters have been used for many many decades and still are - for Single Jewish Woman.

Just as you like rewriting Thomas Jefferson out of history, you now enjoy making up your own code language for things you don't understand.

Maybe you are referring to Ghandi, MLK and folks like that? I would use the term "peaceful believers in equality" or...for short, liberalism (which covers equality and justice along with other things)....

Here - learn something

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9sBLBHXVP0

Old 09-19-2018, 04:59 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,565,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swilliamsny View Post
That's not creepy. That's a young kid who would rather be anywhere else, and who then has to put up with Joe Biden. It's a very fake smile, but not creepy.
Yeah, fake creepy smiles.

Old 09-19-2018, 05:01 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,682,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redraven View Post
Assumption? No, actually it is THE LAW! Surely you have heard of the concept: Innocent until PROVEN guilty!
There is also the "Reasonable Doubt" concept.

Given the stated circumstances, can you honestly say you do not have a "Reasonable Doubt"?
I certainly do...
If this case was presented to a Grand Jury, and I was on that Jury, I would NOT vote for an indictment!
Neither would I - but such would rely on testimony under oath - in this case in front of Congress (Since the Senate and SCOTUS are involved)......let's see all three do the deed and if the stories match up. Also, even Bretts buddy may have a small problem with perjury before the Senate.

Old 09-19-2018, 05:01 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,269,029 times
Quote:
SJW
Social. Justice. Warrior.
  • Sar casm

the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.

synonyms:derision, mockery, ridicule, scorn, sneering, scoffing

Sense of humor comes in handy as well.

Old 09-19-2018, 05:11 PM

50,320 posts, read 47,069,940 times
Quote:
Dude we should run! Rebeldor can be the Press Correspondent. BentBow can be Secretary of National Defense.

Grab em by the p***y, Snatch That Snatch. Make America Steal Second Again!
I don't care who's the president. We would both be mocking and memeing, you think the left is in a meltdown now BWAHAHAHAHAHA
Feeling left out here

Old 09-19-2018, 05:13 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,620,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ny_refugee87 View Post
nah...

Not really. That poor emoji is more like jeb!

Cory Booker Admitted Groping a 15 Year Old in 1984-biden-smile.jpg

I dunno....

Old 09-19-2018, 05:13 PM

50,320 posts, read 47,069,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
I keep looking for these Single Jewish Women you guys refer to....and finding them is difficult, even on J-Date. You need to give more hints.

I'm not surprised that Booker appreciates Single Jewish Women - they have many redeeming factors.
You are single? That's hard to believe. Good luck regardless. Plenty of stuff to deal with when married. Don't be in a hurry.

Old 09-19-2018, 05:15 PM

8,224 posts, read 3,500,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
So say you. The letters have been used for many many decades and still are - for Single Jewish Woman.

Just as you like rewriting Thomas Jefferson out of history, you now enjoy making up your own code language for things you don't understand.

Maybe you are referring to Ghandi, MLK and folks like that? I would use the term "peaceful believers in equality" or...for short, liberalism (which covers equality and justice along with other things)....

Here - learn something

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9sBLBHXVP0
*yawn* the future is now old man.
Boomers. They don't know how to internet.

Who uses news paper ads for dating anymore to drop SJW/WASP in a brief description of themselves?

Rewriting Thomas Jefferson out of history? Nah.... you can thank your good feelz cohorts in the public school sector and colleges for that one

SJW = Social Justice Warrior. Been that way since 08/09 when social justice warriors started popping up left and right everywhere quick to call false flags for be it racism, sexism, etc.

How cute, tarnish names like Ghandi and Martin Luther King as if in any way comparable. Ghandi and Martin Luther King would be embarrassed by what has come to fruition and wouldn't want anything to do with a modern day SJW.
Come to think of it... Malcom X had a few choice words to describe them too...
Learn something.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=a5HyL6QNGbM
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies