Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2018, 12:42 PM

13,966 posts, read 5,632,409 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
She's saying he stuck it in her face while she was laying down and told her to kiss it. Tell me how that is equal to a random woman on the street flashing her boobs at Mardi Gras. Please explain, I'm dying to hear this.
And because she said it, it has to be true, right? Not one other person corroborates the story, but your burden of proof is "she said it?"

You speak of the alleged event as if it were proven fact, but it is no such thing.

Old 09-25-2018, 12:43 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,720,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
Barack Hussein is the bastard son of a Kenyan bigomist. The location of his birth in Kenya has not been disproven.

2008 called and wants its looney lies back.

Old 09-25-2018, 12:44 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,082,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
Barack Hussein is the bastard son of a Kenyan bigomist. The location of his birth in Kenya has not been disproven.
Birthers. Just in case being a cultist didn't make one look quite stupid enough...

Old 09-25-2018, 12:45 PM

13,898 posts, read 6,450,477 times
Quote:
Yes, flashing your boobs at Mardi Gras makes a woman a "promiscuous *****." But sticking your penis in a woman's face and telling her to kiss it makes a man Supreme Court material.

This is why the right will lose the woman's vote. As they deserve to.
Women on the right don't buy into the Leftist's nonsense so we have nothing to worry about. The Leftist strife ridden women, well you know, the mirror tells you all about them daily. Like I said, I'm accusing every single Democrat woman who runs for anything of sexual assault. I'll write letters to all the MSM and Congress.

Old 09-25-2018, 12:45 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,271,773 times
Oh please. At least he's getting a hearing. More than the Gopers gave Merrick Garland.

As to the question--just pick guys who haven't sexually harassed women. I realize with a grabber-in-chief sitting in the WH, it will not be easy, but maybe someone with actual morals will help him make a decision.

Old 09-25-2018, 12:47 PM

3,130 posts, read 3,076,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by turkey-head View Post
I support the Dems protecting the Supreme Court *by any means necessary*.

And I don't care in the slightest whether or not said accusations are true.

It's about time the Dems learned to fight dirty
Dude, you're making well meaning Democrats look bad. Maybe you're a Republican plant?

Anyhow, Ford wrote a letter to her senator in July. They kind of have to look into it. I suppose other Dems could make up stories for innocent candidates, but I don't want to assume that's what will happen.

Old 09-25-2018, 12:48 PM

3,130 posts, read 3,076,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
Gorsuch being nominated to the court didn't eliminate a left leaning swing vote so Democrats didn't put up as much of a fight, it also has a lot to do with the midterm elections around the corner.
Kennedy was a right leaning swing vote, not a left leaning one.

Old 09-25-2018, 12:50 PM

5,280 posts, read 6,218,705 times
This whole thread is a giant fail. Since Clarence Thomas there have been several highly conservative judges nominated- Alito in particular. Kavanaugh has been the only one to raise this complaint. And done so twice now. Along with the revelation that that he listed a high school club based on a shared sexual partner for half the football team- who he actually conned into signing a letter of support for him because she was unaware of the insinuation... And he joined a 'hit and clit it' club in college. He's looking like a real jack hole to be honest.

Roberts, Alito, Goresch- and even Harriet Myers- have never had a whiff of similar tendencies.

And if this whole spectacle means Dems will also be called out on sexual impropriety- fine by me.

Old 09-25-2018, 12:51 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,761,687 times
Quote:
No, but I expect candidates with a questionable past should have that past closely examined.

Neil Gorsuch was not subjected to this kind of scrutiny, because there was nothing in his past to warrant it. He even got some votes from Democrats. That makes your entire OP is BS.
Yup. Very few R nominees to the USSC have been accused in this way. Where there’s no smoke - there’s (almost always) no fire.

Old 09-25-2018, 12:52 PM

20,462 posts, read 12,392,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharks With Lasers View Post
Dude, you're making well meaning Democrats look bad. Maybe you're a Republican plant?

Anyhow, Ford wrote a letter to her senator in July. They kind of have to look into it. I suppose other Dems could make up stories for innocent candidates, but I don't want to assume that's what will happen.
turkey-head represents the left. its the left that are making your side look bad.

the entire dem senate side has decided that BK is guilty of sexual assault. that isn't even a question any more.

they have made it their official postion that Bret MUST prove his innocence and that it is not the responsibility of the accuser to prove the accusation

you might ought to give consideration to who you have gotten in bed with.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies