Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-16-2018, 11:56 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,581,566 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Let me guess, Donald Trump knows more than dozens of CIA agent and the director of the CIA, right?

https://twitter.com/jdawsey1/status/1063571380627742725
Well, in all honesty, that is not saying much! CIA has a terrible track record, so Im not sure I would believe anything they say either, plus you have to wonder what kind of scam they have going on too, back in the 80s, the CIA was in the cocaine running biz and making oodles of money, which it spent too! LOL

Yeah, a real credible agency!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2018, 12:09 AM

12,601 posts, read 7,219,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason3000 View Post
Same people who concluded Saddam had WMD's and a Nuke program.

What's really going on is the anti-American, deep state, which includes Obama/Clinton/Brennan/elements of the CIA & FBI, are trying to sabotage the new leadership of Saudi Arabia & prop up Iran. They're absolutely against Trump deciding our foreign policy and see this as their way to control if, despite not having the White House. The media's handling of this story has been nothing short of outright propaganda.
Jesus Christ, ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Old 11-17-2018, 01:29 AM

10,920 posts, read 6,906,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason3000 View Post
Same people who concluded Saddam had WMD's and a Nuke program.

What's really going on is the anti-American, deep state, which includes Obama/Clinton/Brennan/elements of the CIA & FBI, are trying to sabotage the new leadership of Saudi Arabia & prop up Iran. They're absolutely against Trump deciding our foreign policy and see this as their way to control if, despite not having the White House. The media's handling of this story has been nothing short of outright propaganda.
Lol.... What is this?

What reality do you live in?

Old 11-17-2018, 01:43 AM

11,120 posts, read 5,583,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msgsing View Post
Yup. And the Crown Prince has ordered that the people he ordered to do the deed be tried for murder. No lethal injection in Saudi. You're marched into a public square and beheaded. Trump loves his little dictator friends. Birds of a feather.
Of course Trump knows he did it. He and this ****ing prince are partners in crime.

Old 11-17-2018, 01:56 AM

11,046 posts, read 5,266,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msgsing View Post
Yup. And the Crown Prince has ordered that the people he ordered to do the deed be tried for murder. No lethal injection in Saudi. You're marched into a public square and beheaded. Trump loves his little dictator friends. Birds of a feather.
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. The CIA is jealous that the Saudis took 1 attempt to kill a person while the CIA attempted to kill Fidel Castro 638 times and failed.

You make it sound that before Trump our government never supported or aided dictators and never plotted many assassination attempts and regime changes around the world.

I guess for the hypocrites on the left is more honorable to kill people by drones and illegal wars and bombs from the sky than a good old fashion choking. We have higher morals.

Old 11-17-2018, 02:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
Of course Trump knows he did it. He and this ****ing prince are partners in crime.

and the CIA has the moral high ground here? LMAO!!! They are just jealous that the Saudis just took 1 attempt to kill 1 person while they attempted to kill Fidel Castro 638 times and failed. At least the Saudis are more competent in the killing department than the CIA.

638 assassination attempts failures on 1 person? that is to close down the CIA for incompetence. CIA= Central Incompetence Agency.....the same agency that botched the Bay of Pigs invasion, the Iraq War and many other brain farts lecturing the Saudis? LMAO!!!

That's like Stalin and Mao lecturing Kim to take it easy on killing his own people, that's wrong.

Old 11-17-2018, 02:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
Trump likes Putin, bin Salman and Kim Jong Un.

What do they have in common? All three of them kill their political opponents.

You know Trump would do the same if he could. There's an iron fisted fascist dictator inside Trump just dying to get out.

Didn't Obama like the Castros? didn't they kill their political opponents for over 60 years? Didn't Obama went to Cuba and went to a Baseball game with the dictator laughing with him eating hot dogs and Obama wanted to lift the Cuban embargo?

Didn't Obama likes Putin? Didn't Obama said of Putin and to Putin "“I am aware of not only the extraordinary work that you’ve done on behalf of the Russian people in your previous role as prime minis-, uh, as president but in your current role as prime minister,”

funny, how Democrats have a selective memory when it comes to dictators.......don't get me started on Clinton, LBJ, JFK, Truman, and FDR. FDR loved Stalin so much that FDR pretty much gave him half of Europe and sentence millions of Europeans to live and die under the Iron Curtain......the same President that put Japanese-Americans in camps based on their race and FDR is an icon for Democrats.

Trump has a long way to go to reach the record of your democrat icons.

Old 11-17-2018, 02:40 AM

11,904 posts, read 5,582,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanAdventurer View Post
You mean the govt Gestapo? They probably do in some fashion or another just like they do with all malcontents. However I own no weapons and don't like seeing innocent people harmed. Not-so-innocent people I'm perfectly fine seeing harmed.
No, that is not what I mean. If disapproving of a government action makes one a malcontent, I have been in that category, too.

The thing is, when I see people write about how they would be okay with this person or that person being killed, it makes me wonder - is this someone who might one day act on those thoughts? A lot of people who end up committing acts of terrible violence first make their views known on social media, and then, when the story breaks, everyone who knew them claims to be shocked. How many of these crimes could have been prevented if someone in that person's life was actually paying attention?

I've worked as a journalist. Nothing terribly high-profile, just a couple of local newspapers. Nevertheless, it's a job that can make you enemies if you do it right, and I know what it means to be hated for telling a truth that someone didn't like. I am no longer in that profession, but I still take it very personally when reporters are demonized, or when someone says that the free press is the enemy of the people. That's a very dangerous road, and one down which this country has already traveled too far.

Old 11-17-2018, 03:49 AM

30,355 posts, read 19,134,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Exactly! They've always impressed me as the worst kind of 'friend', the kind that shakes your hand with one of theirs while reaching their other hand behind your back holding the dagger you'll soon get to know well.
We are friends of mutual convenience...definitely not in the way we are with Canada or the UK. I worked in Saudi a couple of years and it was a very interesting experience but I'll never return there...I do respect the fact that they do mostly stay true to their beliefs.

Old 11-17-2018, 04:50 AM

27,141 posts, read 13,429,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cchampagne232000 View Post
True "America First" Pres we got here. Maybe its $$$$ first.

Trump Mulls Letting Turkey Kill U.S. Resident to Help Saudis

If Obama had done this they'd be talking about it in 2030 on Fox. Shameful.

Trump doesn't have the power to extradite anyone, that power lies with the Courts, and Lawyers will argue the case for 77 year old Fethullah Gulen, especially if he is going to be sent to his death or in relation to torture or other punishments.

Such extraditions cases often take years and often fail.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies