Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-16-2018, 10:16 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,270,562 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffD View Post
We'll see in three weeks. I couldn't believe any sentient being on the planet could vote for Trump.

The Elizabeth Warren attacks are 99.9% deflection from the huge money that is threatened by her message. Like usual, the Fox News-watching crowd gets manipulated into an emotional reaction to kill the messenger with that massively threatening message. Rupert Murdoch is not your friend.
He’s not anyone’s friend but his own.

Old 10-16-2018, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
I said that people who believe what she presented is DNA evidence that she is an Indian or even has Indian heritage are stupid and I stand by that 100%. If the shoe fits, lace that ***** up and start walking.
I don’t think it is and I don’t think it’s not. Some people are black and white thinkers.

Not my fault if those types are ****ing morons.

Old 10-16-2018, 10:19 PM

Pretty sure WaPo didn’t make that up, Casey.

Old 10-16-2018, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftylefty View Post
IMO Its a moot point whether she has any Native American DNA because the President has lied on camera and said he never offered a million dollars to a charity if she was an Indian. That's the big story; a bold faced lie or a senile old man.
He lied when he didn't even have too. He can't help it.
You realize his supporters don’t give a damn how much that ******* lies, right?

Old 10-16-2018, 10:50 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,645,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
Trump said he had more NA DNA then she has today.

Time for Trump to put up or shut up.

You kidding?
The only thing she needs now is 7 dwarfs
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2018, 12:16 AM

11,337 posts, read 11,045,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
I don't get it. Why does anyone care about her ancestry?
True. I only care that she is a miserable leftist-collectivist who fully embraces one group of people stealing from another. I only care that she is basically a full blown Communist in real terms. I only care that she is a miserable demagogic powerlusting old biddy, much like Bernie Sanders, both of whom believe in destroying freedom and making our great country into a disgraceful shadow like Eurotrashland has become.

Now, we also should add that she is a lying, dissembling, faker who sought to jump on the identity politics bandwagon to further her powerlust. She is a whitebread, entitled, elite, liberal vagabond who tried to make believe she was part of a minority group. Why? Because of the rise of intersectionality. You need to be able to show you are “disadvantaged” in at least 2 ways, if not more. So being a wealthy white women doesn’t cut it. Wealthy white women are hated by leftists. The only thing worse being a wealthy white male. So she latched on to the Amerindian bull$hit and tried to fake that. But she is no more an American Indian of any tribe than Margaret Thatcher.

She depended on the leftist media to provide her with a free pass. But it didn’t work. Once the Cherokees threw her under the bus for being a fake, phony, fraud, she was toast, and even CNN abandoned ship. She’s now damaged goods and finished. Yay! And Trump is directly responsible with his funny Pocahantas narrative. Over time, it forced her into a corner and made the mortifying conclusion to her ignominious political career a resounding inevitability.

Goodbye Pocahantas (the bad version). We’ll miss you!!!

Old 10-17-2018, 12:20 AM

89,059 posts, read 44,853,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
OMG! Hilarious! I'm sharing that. Thanks!

Old 10-17-2018, 02:34 AM

24,421 posts, read 23,076,143 times
I was trying to trace my family tree as far back as I could. On my dad's side, he and his father were born here in the USA. His grandfather was born in Wales. His great grandfather was born in England. So that is 5 generations going back to the early 1800s including me.
On my mother's side, she, her mother, her grandfather and his father and his father were born in the USA. I believe my great great great great grandfather was born in Germany. In the early to mid 1700s. That's seven generations.
I did work with a kid who I found out was a relative although we were pretty much strangers. My grandmother and his great grandmother or great grandfather were cousins. I did call him "cousin" once in a while as a joke.
The pint of all this is that going back six or seven or, yikes, 10 generations is getting into ancient history. Wasn't Obama that much or even more white on his dad's side?
You can say you're part this or that which is fine but you shouldn't seek to exaggerate and exploit it and trick others for personal gain.

Old 10-17-2018, 03:08 AM

589 posts, read 757,062 times
Someone gave her very bad advice to go public with this, she is on average roughly the same native american percent as your typical white american is and at worst she is 2x less native than your typical white american...yea, that does not help her claim at all that she has some deep rooted native ancestry, if there was truth to her claims then her percent would be much higher than the average, at least 1% and not 0.10 to 0.20% that she is.

Old 10-17-2018, 06:05 AM

10,029 posts, read 15,675,599 times
This is a blog written by a Cherokee woman. It was referenced earlier in the thread because it has extensive research on Warren's genealogy:

Thoughts from Polly's Granddaughter: Elizabeth Warren is not a friend to Indian Country

"The only thing Warren had to do was admit she was wrong and apologize. She not only refused to do that, but pushed back against it until she went too far. Now her time for apology has passed. At this point, the only thing we Native Americans can do to show her how incredibly alarming and offensive her actions have become is to turn our backs on her while asking the American people to join us and do the same"

She calls Elizabeth Warren a "skeen yoneg" (white devil).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies