Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2018, 04:59 AM

1,568 posts, read 1,118,391 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
Your six or seven things result in the woman looking exactly the same all the time!

Not really, all my character look different from each other because they are all based on different people.

Quote:
This strange / aggressive look in her eyes, constant abs, only a little bit of clothing, and aggressiveness. Thats very narrow.

If I'm gonna take hours sculpting a body(adding muscle definition, tattoos, skin shading etc etc) it won't do to cover up my handywork, might as well use the basic body's that come with the software.

Quote:
You think you’re open minded because he say she can have “thick thighs” well can she have thick thighs and also have a full-time job? A car and an education? Volunteer work that she’s interested in? other interests besides you and what you’re interested in? Clothes that cover all her body, or can she only be slightly exhibitionist? Can she have a sunny disposition? Can she be in a wheel chair?

Or just Aggressive Ab Lady?

Where did the thick thighs comment come from?(though I'm not opposed to them)
And I did specifically say job, car and formal education were not a factor in my choice of a mate.

and yes I would and HAVE dated a woman in a wheelchair(met her when I was out cycling I was heading home she was just starting her ride though her bike was a 3 wheeler with motors ), also I have dated a deaf woman and a dwarf.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies