Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-08-2018, 02:40 PM

2,985 posts, read 1,751,384 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Libs love to twist the truth don't they? That big mean girl tried to rip it out of poor Jims hands and beat him over the head with it. (she should have)
Well Acosta is a sniveling coward, a hero of the left.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2018, 02:47 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,643,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey View Post
Still posting doctored videos I see. I have no idea how you aren't banned from this site for doing it.

NPC Programming -> "It's doctored." "Doesn't exist if I haven't been told tobelieve it."

Old 11-08-2018, 02:50 PM

9,254 posts, read 3,589,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
NPC Programming -> "It's doctored." "Doesn't exist if I haven't been told tobelieve it."
Well, you posted a video that with certain frame rates intentionally altered to make something appear to happen that did not. I don't know how you can call that anything other than doctored. I saw it live, so I know it didn't happen in the manner the altered video portrays.

Old 11-08-2018, 02:52 PM

39,076 posts, read 51,246,227 times
All these righties with their panties in a wad over a doctored video. I am seeing a lot of Pelosi Derangement Syndrome, I'm afraid. Man up Trumpies. You lost. Badly. Get used to it too because it is going to happen with alarming regularity in the coming months and years. You're going to give yourselves a heart attack if you get this bent out of shape over fake(d) news like this.

Old 11-08-2018, 02:53 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,643,000 times
Clear as day.
  • Acosta hit the woman to keep mic from being taken away.
  • Kept flapping his word hole after being told no more questions. Violation of WH Press protocol too.
  • Got his jaws jacked by Trump. He's "fired". LAWL.
  • Had his pass pulled by the US Secret Service.
He's gone.

Leftists in full head explosions, NPCs say it didn't happen. Pretend video is doctored. (and they say we are stupid)

Larry King says that CNN is no longer a legitimate news organization.

Clear as day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wtoN6kn4SA

Old 11-08-2018, 02:55 PM

25,449 posts, read 9,813,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangaia View Post
One could say that about the last 200 years. The American people have their recourse at the ballot box. They did not elect Acosta or the press to be moderator of White House conferences and force one to answer to the liking to their liking. What Trump said about the caravan was "I consider it to be an invasion". That's his interpretation, his opinion.
And why does he consider it an invasion? Because that is what many of his supporters want to hear so they can get their guns and go to the border and play big man.

Old 11-08-2018, 02:59 PM

9,254 posts, read 3,589,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
All these righties with their panties in a wad over a doctored video. I am seeing a lot of Pelosi Derangement Syndrome, I'm afraid. Man up Trumpies. You lost. Badly. Get used to it too because it is going to happen with alarming regularity in the coming months and years. You're going to give yourselves a heart attack if you get this bent out of shape over fake(d) news like this.
If you don't think it is problematic that the White House is spreading doctored videos and using them as a rationale to bar members of the press, I don't know what to tell you.

Old 11-08-2018, 03:02 PM

11,027 posts, read 6,510,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
And why does he consider it an invasion? Because that is what many of his supporters want to hear so they can get their guns and go to the border and play big man.
Your posts are becoming increasingly untethered from reality. You pass off your ridiculous violent fantasies as predictions and it’s just plain silly and without merit.

Like having a conversation with a small child.

Old 11-08-2018, 03:03 PM

15,713 posts, read 9,528,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Libs love to twist the truth don't they? That big mean girl tried to rip it out of poor Jims hands and beat him over the head with it. (she should have)
I have not seen one person blaming the intern. No one is making up ish about her assaulting Acosta as others are of him accosting her. I've typed it before in this thread, but she was put in an awkward situation. I feel bad for her being in that situation, but she was not assaulted.

Old 11-08-2018, 03:20 PM

2,662 posts, read 1,379,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
Was it his microphone? If not, why can't the White House take back their own property?

No it's not assault, but he was rude. Very disrespectful in another person's house. When you are a disrespectful grandstanding asshat in somebody else's house, they do have the right to kick you out.
It is a public facility, not Trump's private property. That point seems to be getting a little lost in the shuffle here. Reporters are doing the people's work, too. Reporters have a right to question public officials...and they would be completely unable to do that without persistance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies