Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-02-2018, 01:24 AM

482 posts, read 242,540 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasperhobbs View Post
Do all conservatives have a very limited vocabulary? I mean do they know any other words besides 'liberal'
Liberals are typically embarrassed to be called liberal because they know that the word "liberal" is something to be embarrassed about.

Just look at this liberal squirm.....I LOVE IT!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2018, 02:22 AM

11,904 posts, read 5,591,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spider99 View Post
Liberals are typically embarrassed to be called liberal because they know that the word "liberal" is something to be embarrassed about.

None I know.

I fear you have missed the point. People who use the term "liberal" as an insult frequently do so regardless of whether or not it is accurate, or even relevant to the subject at hand.

Old 12-02-2018, 03:13 AM

15,713 posts, read 9,528,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
West Wing take on being a liberal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egPQPoY3ktw
That was a good scene. But no offense to Jimmy Smitts, I was pulling for Alan Alda that year, LOL

Old 12-02-2018, 05:11 AM

18,462 posts, read 7,094,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
The Libs are just like CNN: They turn two minutes of Trump airtime in to 23 & 1/2 hours of Trump.

I was recently in Canada on a business trip.

The only news available on the hotel's cable was CNN.

It was literally nothing but a 24/7 Trump bashing channel.

It's no wonder they hate us......

Old 12-02-2018, 05:28 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,475,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Obama should be working on prison reform from the inside.
What should he be in prison for? Being of mixed race is legal.

Old 12-02-2018, 05:46 AM

8,272 posts, read 10,996,269 times
Quote:

Of course getting "news" from Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Alex Jones, etc. well . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirl64 View Post
None I know.

I fear you have missed the point. People who use the term "liberal" as an insult frequently do so regardless of whether or not it is accurate, or even relevant to the subject at hand.

Old 12-02-2018, 06:04 AM

4,150 posts, read 3,907,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirl64 View Post
None I know.

When I run into someone who goes off on a liberal rant, I always say, "I am a liberal, what are you going to do about it" They don't say another word. Of course I am 6'4 250 lbs and in good shape, so that might have something to do with it.

Old 12-02-2018, 06:41 AM

5,998 posts, read 3,735,836 times
Quote:

Not true. A coworker of mine who is an avid Trump supporter called me a "liberal" once and I thanked him for the compliment. The bewildered look on his face was priceless.

On a side note, his agitation level has been higher lately since the midterms.

Old 12-02-2018, 07:03 AM

4,150 posts, read 3,907,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzzie View Post
Not true. A coworker of mine who is an avid Trump supporter called me a "liberal" once and I thanked him for the compliment. The bewildered look on his face was priceless.

On a side note, his agitation level has been higher lately since the midterms.
Even better, ask someone the below question that use the word liberal a thousand times a day.

What is the definition of a liberal? They will say, Democrats, Obama, Pelosi ETC. I will say no that is a person or group, what is the definition? They always just walk away.

Old 12-02-2018, 07:11 AM

37,224 posts, read 19,219,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Anyone notice how excited and thrilled liberals get every time there is bad news?

No.

On to the next bogus topic....
Your post would have been considerably augmented if you had included some examples of what constitutes "bad news". Without it, you have nothing but a troll thread.

Do better.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies