Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-14-2018, 08:08 PM

62,889 posts, read 29,114,800 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by southbound_295 View Post
A 7 year old little girl & her father were picked up. After being held for 8 hours the little girl went into convulsions & died of exhaustion and dehydration. In 8 hours they didn't offer a scared little girl a glass of water. Had they picked up a stray dog they would have given the dog water. You must be proud.

Didn't you read the topic started in here already about that incident? Where is the proof that the Border Patrol didn't even give the girl a glass of water? It was her father that didn't give her any water or food while dragging her up all the way up here from Guatamala. "He" treated her like a dog! Are you proud of that? I'm not!

Old 12-14-2018, 09:16 PM

23,814 posts, read 34,670,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Didn't you read the topic started in here already about that incident? Where is the proof that the Border Patrol didn't even give the girl a glass of water? It was her father that didn't give her any water or food while dragging her up all the way up here from Guatamala. "He" treated her like a dog! Are you proud of that? I'm not!
Yes I read the other thread. I also heard an interview of a Congresswoman who is a native of Guatemala that the father speaks an indigenous language and was asking for help for his daughter, when they were picked up. They were loaded onto a bus and taken to an intake station. No call was placed for medical assistance prior to the child losing consciousness.

I've seen videos shot down by the border when the border patrols find stray dogs. They've shown the border patrol agents giving water to the dogs before loading them into vehicles.

Old 12-14-2018, 11:57 PM

32,055 posts, read 15,049,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
While I don't agree with either side getting smacked down , I do wish Trump would have just said "Chucky, Nancy, ... why are illegals so important to you ? Why are they so important that you won't work together for the good of this country ? " That would have been great to see how they answered that on live TV.
And they should have said.... president trump, you have held the majority for 2 years, so why didn’t you make this happen. So don’t blame democrats

Old 12-15-2018, 02:35 AM

5,788 posts, read 5,102,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
If people think a wall won't keep people out, read this article...

It kept over 1000 people out...

https://www.dhs.gov/news/2018/12/12/walls-work
Nobody cares. You want a wall? Then do a Gofundme or get trump to pay or get Mexico to pay.....

Old 12-15-2018, 04:30 AM

51,648 posts, read 25,800,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangaia View Post
Anyone who believes an 8 month pregnant Honduran woman is going to do that is a fool.
An 8 month pregnant Honduran woman would indeed get over that wall, and haul her 3 year old after her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IG4sWC1mSAM

First one up would drop a 100 ft. rope down both sides.

The person on Mexico side would help lower the person on the U.S. side

Then the person on the U.S. would then pull up the one on the Mexico side.

Repeat this until all were over the wall, including the 8 month pregnant woman and her 3 y/o son.

Old 12-15-2018, 06:41 AM

62,889 posts, read 29,114,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southbound_295 View Post
Yes I read the other thread. I also heard an interview of a Congresswoman who is a native of Guatemala that the father speaks an indigenous language and was asking for help for his daughter, when they were picked up. They were loaded onto a bus and taken to an intake station. No call was placed for medical assistance prior to the child losing consciousness.

I've seen videos shot down by the border when the border patrols find stray dogs. They've shown the border patrol agents giving water to the dogs before loading them into vehicles.

So now we should have Border Agents that speak some remote language to accommodate illegal aliens? How would a congresswoman in Guatemala have privy to the facts? If the father somehow communicated to her what happened how do we know that he didn't lie to hide his own guilt and was trying to make a buck on a law suit? Obviously, if the Border Patrol agents would give water to a dog they'd certainly give it to a human in need if they were made aware of the child's dire situation.

Go back and read the topic about this incident again as there are many things in it how this all played out. I'm sure the Border Patrol acted accordingly with what they knew as there would be no reason not to. Do you actually think that they would want to be responsible for the child's death? This whole thing started with the child being neglected by her parents and dragged clear up here from Guatemala but you want to blame the Border Patrol for her demise?

Old 12-15-2018, 06:46 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,605,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
If Trump shuts down the government, an estimated 390,000 federal employees would not receive their final paycheck before Christmas on Friday, December 22nd.

Now that's how you MAGA!
Pretty sure none of them support Trump anyway.
Good thing the Military still gets paid.

You do realize it is only 17% of the federal government that gets time off.

Old 12-15-2018, 09:06 AM

46,263 posts, read 27,082,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pennyone View Post
Nobody cares. You want a wall? Then do a Gofundme or get trump to pay or get Mexico to pay.....

Many do, and yes.....

17 illegal criminals are caught everyday......at the border, and those are the ones caught.

Why do you support illegal criminals getting into the United States?

Old 12-15-2018, 09:08 AM

46,263 posts, read 27,082,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
An 8 month pregnant Honduran woman would indeed get over that wall, and haul her 3 year old after her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IG4sWC1mSAM

First one up would drop a 100 ft. rope down both sides.

The person on Mexico side would help lower the person on the U.S. side

Then the person on the U.S. would then pull up the one on the Mexico side.

Repeat this until all were over the wall, including the 8 month pregnant woman and her 3 y/o son.

You should be embarrassed for even posting this....yet here you are killing it....

Old 12-15-2018, 09:08 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,611,213 times
Hahahahahahahahaha

Obamacare just got dumped in Pelosi's lap. She's gonna have to do some dealing now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies