Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2019, 09:05 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,745,785 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
That's fantastic - given a 150+ year history of Mexicans WORKING in the USA....and, in fact, being almost indispensable to many industries. They are not about to come to sit around and bing watch Netflix. Maybe don't even want to live here but they have no choice since we refuse to do decent guest worker programs.

What you say may apply to refugees - but not to the rank and file that make up the millions.
I didn't know we owed it to outsiders. That said I do have sympathy for people who want to escape the violence of their home country and work but we have laws and we want to keep these violent people coming here.

It's like people moving out of CA to escape liberal policies, they bring their politics with them and ruin the state they escape to.

Old 01-09-2019, 09:30 PM

515 posts, read 558,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Illegally entering the U.S. is illegal period!

While yes, drugs do come through the check points, are you so naive to believe this is the only way they get drugs into the U.S. You also need to watch documentaries showing people carrying drugs on their backs and coming across the border.

Also... think about this.... When traveling from Central America to the U.S. through Mexico, immigrants are forced to battle drug cartels, corrupt police officers, and human traffickers, all before they even come close to the US border. And you thought the caravan (that liberal media claimed was so far away or didn't exist) was only so they could rush the border?
Do you really think that a cartel is going to strap 100s of millions of dollars worth of drugs to the backs of poor central americans and just send them on their way through the desert? And just hope they make it across the border?? Let's get real. The real bulk of product is smuggled through rail cars, trailers and ship cargo with huge payoffs and bribes to the right people. They spend lots of money on insurances that their shipments make it safely to the U.S. Its been going on like that for a long time. Those little busts of a few kilos that you see in documentaries and on the news are chump change compared to huge shipments.

Old 01-09-2019, 09:59 PM

22,473 posts, read 12,007,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
Because cost wise it would be approxiamately the same for a Mexican to fly into Canada and cross there. And if there is less security then also more chance for success. that should be obvious.
I thought you said you were done with me.

And who will buy these peasants plane tickets to Canada? Get real

Old 01-09-2019, 10:02 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,498,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
I thought you said you were done with me.

And who will buy these peasants plane tickets to Canada? Get real
A coyote which most illegals employ charges 4k per head.

Do you do any research?

Old 01-09-2019, 10:02 PM

Quote:
The cloud is way more secure than your personal PC ever will be. I deal with companies all the time that want to keep data in house and use their own IT. Three of them got nailed by thew ransom virus in the last year. If you think the average IT guy is better than Amazon or Microsoft security buys you are stupid.

I leave nothing of value on my laptop an clean it regularly.
Really?

Hmmmm...

https://www.experian.com/blogs/ask-e...ions-for-2019/

Again, I thought you were done with me

Old 01-09-2019, 10:05 PM

Quote:
A coyote which most illegals employ charges 4k per head.

Do you do any research?
Of course I know about coyotes. I've done more research on illegal immigration than you have. That much is obvious.

So, the coyote is also going to fly into Canada a with an illegal who has no ID? If the coyote has ID and an arrest record, do you think he would be allowed to fly?

Again, why are you responding to me when you claimed to be done talking to me?

Old 01-09-2019, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Really?

Hmmmm...

https://www.experian.com/blogs/ask-e...ions-for-2019/

Again, I thought you were done with me
The article predicts a cloud breach yet sites none? Fact is I sited three clients that got breached on a so called private network. But these days with telecommuting there really is no such thing as a private network.

Will a cloud ever get breached? Maybe but already private networks are getting ravaged. That is not even in dispute.

Old 01-09-2019, 10:14 PM

Quote:
The article predicts a cloud breach yet sites none? Fact is I sited three clients that got breached on a so called private network. But these days with telecommuting there really is no such thing as a private network.

Will a cloud ever get breached? Maybe but already private networks are getting ravaged. That is not even in dispute.
So, you're still responding to me. Then why did you say you were done with me?

Old 01-09-2019, 10:17 PM

Quote:
So, you're still responding to me. Then why did you say you were done with me?
Well you keep trying to take cheap shots. And you just keeps showing your a*s so it is kind of amusing.

Old 01-09-2019, 10:25 PM

4,481 posts, read 2,287,481 times
Quote:
Right. As in way less. Border crossing have been going down for years.
Who cares if they're going down. 400k is still a big issue.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies