Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-28-2019, 07:35 PM

14,784 posts, read 8,117,863 times

Advertisements

I was a Republican back then, and yes I thought President Obama was a decent President, even more than that.
I liked him a lot and thought he was one of the better Presidents in some respects.

I left when Trump won the nomination. I had a few issues with the party before that in recent times (was Republican for over four decades) but Trump was kind of the straw that broke that camel's back. (However, I have always been in theory more of an Independent voter, I have probably voted for as many Dem's as Reps - I don't care about which party a candidate belongs to, but what they say they stand for and intend to do.)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2019, 07:36 PM

1,018 posts, read 511,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopchop0 View Post
Got the economy back on track and handed trump a solid economy, despite inheriting the great recession from the gop.

GWB was my worst, until the maga moron came into the oval office
That's why we went from 8 trillion to 20 trillion in debt during Obama.

A big moron that's why the economy is booming, ISIS is eradicated, Peace with NK, Illegal immigration down substantially.

Old 01-28-2019, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacanegro View Post
Once you say you like Obama, no one believes you are a conservative.

BTW Dubya was, by a large margin, the worst President since Jimmy Carter.
Dubya was horrible too, no doubt, but at least he didn't cause the massive racial divides that Obama caused.

Old 01-28-2019, 09:25 PM

14,784 posts, read 8,117,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss1234 View Post

A big moron that's why the economy is booming, ISIS is eradicated, Peace with NK, Illegal immigration down substantially.
ISIS is not eradicated, that was just one more lie and fake news, If you really believe the peace with NK thing
(while they are still building nuclear weapons in a secret bunker)

I have a bridge in Brooklyn that I would love to sell to you. Illegal immigration has actually been going down for years, and years before Trump ever took office.

Quote:
Dubya was horrible too, no doubt, but at least he didn't cause the massive racial divides that Obama caused.
The massive racial divides that Obama caused?????
What> Is it because he dared to be black while being President?
Trump is by far the worst, most racist, bigoted President that we have had in quite some time.
He seems to love to divide the country. I quess it's what the puppetmaster Putin wants.

Old 01-28-2019, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazee Cat Lady View Post
ISIS is not eradicated, that was just one more lie and fake news, If you really believe the peace with NK thing

I have a bridge in Brooklyn that I would love to sell to you. Illegal immigration has actually been going down for years, and years before Trump ever took office.

Trump is by far the worst, most racist, bigoted President that we have had in quite some time.
He seems to love to divide the country. I quess it's what the puppetmaster Putin wants.

Name what other president has met with The NK leader in recent history? That's right, none. It might not be completely eradicated, but there is a lot less of ISIS now. The difference now is that illegals don't get to stay if they check in with ICE, like in previous administrations. It is not being enforced.

The whole white vs black divide was terrible. BLM, cop slayings, the hatred for white males, got substantially worse under The Obama Administration than others. That's part of the reason Trump won. Whites were tired of being called racist and told to check their privilege.

Old 01-29-2019, 01:20 AM

12,017 posts, read 14,337,386 times
Quote:

Wrong numbers, typical fake news from the right.

Obama inherited bush's mess and the deficits that came with it. Unlike the economy that Obama handed trump. Yet trump still managing to create trillion dollar ANNUAL deficits now

Old 01-29-2019, 01:21 AM

12,017 posts, read 14,337,386 times
Quote:
Name what other president has met with The NK leader in recent history? That's right, none. It might not be completely eradicated, but there is a lot less of ISIS now. The difference now is that illegals don't get to stay if they check in with ICE, like in previous administrations. It is not being enforced.

The whole white vs black divide was terrible. BLM, cop slayings, the hatred for white males, got substantially worse under The Obama Administration than others. That's part of the reason Trump won. Whites were tired of being called racist and told to check their privilege.
Now the kkk and neonazis can be open with their hatred while the president calls them "very fine people"

You must be so happy. There's a reason why David Duke is such a big trump supporter

Old 01-29-2019, 06:18 AM
TKO

4,153 posts, read 4,280,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopchop0 View Post
Now the kkk and neonazis can be open with their hatred while the president calls them "very fine people"

You must be so happy. There's a reason why David Duke is such a big trump supporter
Why doesn't he credit Obama for fixing (or starting to) our relationships with Iran and Cuba? You know, where Trump immediately undid any progress we made? How are they any different from NK? Which, mind you, has been pretty damn belligerent lately.

And yes, it was terrible that so many whites divided themselves off from their president just because he was black. As a white male I can tell you the hatred isn't for me, it's for the sort of white male that refuses to see generations of injustice and refuses to see the outcry against it, BLM, as anything but a racist attack against themselves.

Trump just brings out the best in people, doesn't he?

Old 01-29-2019, 06:24 AM

16,088 posts, read 6,860,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazee Cat Lady View Post

Trump has been a popular figure before his presidency.
Obama was unheard of.

Both Trump and Obama were disliked by many during their terms in office.
Both Trump and Obama were liked by many during their terms in office.

After Obama left office he has been virtually unheard.
After Trump leaves office there will be another TV contract waiting for him........................

Old 01-29-2019, 07:03 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,101,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Retired View Post
Trump has been a popular figure before his presidency.
Obama was unheard of.

Both Trump and Obama were disliked by many during their terms in office.
Both Trump and Obama were liked by many during their terms in office.

After Obama left office he has been virtually unheard.
After Trump leaves office there will be another TV contract waiting for him........................
After Trump leaves office come the indictments that had been on hold.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies