Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you think the Jussie Smollett Attack was a hoax ?
Yes 503 92.63%
No 41 7.55%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 543. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2019, 09:50 PM

13,425 posts, read 9,960,461 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
Yeah, he did. He accused millions of innocent people.
Really? How does one even do that? Now you’re getting a tad hyperbolic.

Old 02-21-2019, 09:52 PM

13,425 posts, read 9,960,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jencam View Post
He wants his friends to go to jail. He is insisting they did this to him. That he was not involved in any hoax.
His friends were complicit. So they put themselves in that situation. And they’re hardly MAGA supporters, nor entirely innocent, so therefore, now that we know it’s a hoax, his accusations mean squat.

Old 02-21-2019, 09:53 PM

7,588 posts, read 6,633,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
THat's the issue that really gets me. How is it that she does nothing even illegal..just a stupid comment, and they fire her. This bozo pulls not one but TWO stunts...both illegal, both felonies (assuming he also did the letter) and the have not fired him yet??? What gives?
Might be ratings? I'll bet the next couple of episodes of that show pull more viewers than ever before. Everybody's gonna wanna see who this kid is.

What's amazing to me is that the little weasel still has the balls to show up for work today. How does he look people in the eye? This guy must be a true sociopath.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandraMoore66 View Post
??? Please show me where I said this had to do with hating white people??? The funny thing is I agree with you! Yes this has to do with hating Trump and his supporters.
Well, if I misinterpreted you, I am sincerely sorry. From the posts that you were disagreeing with, it sounded like you were saying exactly the opposite. Sorry about that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Of course an apology.....and I hope he can figure out how to compensate for all that time and money -- all those resources -- wasted on all of this.

Seriously what a slap in the face to the Chicago people and PD.
How is it a slap in the face to the city or the police? The police are going to come out of this looking pretty good, and the only "people" in Chicago who has anything to be ashamed of is Jussi Smollet.

Personally, I'd almost rather he doesn't apologize. If he remains defiant to the end, he'll do more time, and that's fine with me. No contrition = no leniency. Screw him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffdoorgunner View Post
That's nothing...….. I was killing babies in Vietnam before you were born...…….

feel better about your self righteous self now?
Hm. Well, since you mention it... yeah. If I had any doubts about what I thought of you, I sure don't after that bizarre chest-thump. Thanks for that!

Old 02-21-2019, 10:38 PM

5,342 posts, read 4,431,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
I don’t know this kid but if he lied I hope they lock him up and he never acts again. I’m not a Trump supporter but if he faked it then he needs to play the piper.
This "kid" is 36 years old. I expect more common sense from anyone that age.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do NOT reply to moderator posts that are in RED.

Old 02-21-2019, 10:42 PM

11,337 posts, read 11,047,471 times
Why hasn't Empire canned his a$$ yet? He should already be applying for unemployment.

And make sure that initial fake outrage video from Kamala and Cory is queued up and ready to play during the campaign.

This situation needs to be leveraged. It's an opportunity. So is Alexandria Occasional-Cortex. Let's get the stuff assembled. I would of thought Trump, or the Repub nominee if Trump goes away, would have had little chance in 2020. But with the Green New Deal, and the Trotskyite Bernie Sanders, and Pocahantas, it's a clown car already.

The Dems seem to WANT to lose with these freaks, so let's help make them happy.

Old 02-21-2019, 10:48 PM

5,717 posts, read 3,148,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Paolella View Post
Why hasn't Empire canned his a$$ yet? He should already be applying for unemployment.

And make sure that initial fake outrage from Kamala and Cory is queued up and ready to play during the campaign.
They're probably worried about getting hit with a lawsuit in the small chance that he turns out to be "not guilty". Wait for a conviction, a plea deal, or a confession and see if they don't drop him immediately afterwards.

Old 02-21-2019, 11:12 PM

1,077 posts, read 1,397,631 times
Meanwhile, nobody's talking about how Smollett's fake hate crime could've led to real hate crimes against innocent white people by black people.

Old 02-21-2019, 11:34 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,496,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibginnie View Post
I swear..being a kid will soon reach the over 40 crowd..lol

Old 02-22-2019, 12:18 AM

24,646 posts, read 9,472,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibginnie View Post
Yup, the kid excuse doesn't fly. 36 years is old enough to run for president.

Old 02-22-2019, 12:54 AM

33,315 posts, read 12,546,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by glass_of_merlot View Post
I swear..being a kid will soon reach the over 40 crowd..lol

The oldest from the generation in my family that we refer to as 'the kids' is 39.

The youngest is mid 20s, and only one kid/offspring has come from those 'kids'.

I'm in the middle/younger middle of the generation before that, and there are still a few around in the generation before that (our parent's generation) in their very late 80s and in their 90s.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies