Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will the Michael Cohen testimony bring enough dirt on Trump to impeach?
Yes, i believe it will 44 14.15%
It will definitely hurt Trump but not enough to impeach 104 33.44%
No, basically it will be a nothingburger 163 52.41%
Voters: 311. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-28-2019, 11:58 AM

9,837 posts, read 4,633,384 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
who insulted you? mixing alcohol with drugs is not good.

what loss are you talking about? lol...........You mean process crimes that have nothing to do with Trump? lol......Try Again.....maybe Dems can indict Trumps for jaywalking in 1972.
you just there. You opened with slander, an attack on the poster.

As to process crimes don't be facetious . Manafort may spend the rest of his life in Jail, others a few years and there are many more still going through the process and co-operating fully to reduce or avoid long sentences.

But i fully understand your desire to PRETEND this is not real......

Old 02-28-2019, 12:05 PM

30,585 posts, read 25,140,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FC76-81 View Post
This morning on my drive into work I turned on the radio, just like I did the same time of the day yesterday. Big difference is yesterday all that was being aired was the live broadcast of the House Oversight Committee. The station even broke into the regularly scheduled program to listen in on it.

This morning however, not a stitch of talk in regards to it. As said yesterday, in 6 months to a year from now, it will be completely forgotten about. Today proves that this is already starting.

Sorry dems/libs, you didn't win the lottery......again.
I think this is wishful thinking on your part. There is plenty of discussion in online news sites.

I do not know how or if Cohen’s testimony will have a lasting effect, but it is still being discussed.

Whatever happens, this is not a “win” for anyone, but it is a horrible exposure of how fragile our democracy is right now.

Old 02-28-2019, 12:11 PM

7,826 posts, read 2,725,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FC76-81 View Post
This morning on my drive into work I turned on the radio, just like I did the same time of the day yesterday. Big difference is yesterday all that was being aired was the live broadcast of the House Oversight Committee. The station even broke into the regularly scheduled program to listen in on it.

This morning however, not a stitch of talk in regards to it. As said yesterday, in 6 months to a year from now, it will be completely forgotten about. Today proves that this is already starting.

Sorry dems/libs, you didn't win the lottery......again.
This is probably the first time a large portion of Americans paid attention to this story...so you can't undo that. Also, this is what things look like when an opposition party holds one of the chambers of congress. There will be much much more public testimony regarding both SDNY and Mueller. Get used to it.

Old 02-28-2019, 12:14 PM

20,099 posts, read 9,003,220 times
why can't the liberals find anyone honest to accuse Trump of breaking the law.

Old 02-28-2019, 12:14 PM

37,188 posts, read 19,183,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Nice list of.....wishes.............
I forgot "Insurance Fraud" and "Witness Tampering".

My bad.

Old 02-28-2019, 12:21 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,565,658 times
How funny. Rush just played a clip from Trump's campaign appearance at a black church in 2016 where Cohen introduced him and said how disgraceful it was that the media depicted Trump as a racist. So was he lying then or did he just lie (again) to Congress when he said Trump was a racist?

Old 02-28-2019, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by exm View Post
So now all liberals moved away from "RUSSIA COLLUSION" to... bank fraud? Must be exhausting to be such an angry person (as a liberal) all the time.

Whoa there, don't get your hopes up. Nobody has moved away from anything, the scope has simply widened over time.

Dems are still investigating Trump's campaign ties with Russia.

Dems are investigating Trump's financial life in part due to Trump's refusal to separate himself from his businesses
In part due to his refusal to share his tax returns and his lies relating to that.
Partly because there have been a number of on the record allegations of illegal and unethical financial activities

and again i get the desire to simplify to reduce and dismiss. But you will simply have to get used to the idea that Trump has a long history of suspect dealings.
Trump's charity is a perfect example. During the election Trumpets ceaselessly attacked Hillary's foundation that had the highest ratings available from various independent 3rd party oversight entities. Meanwhile you defended Trump's Charity which was not even rated and widely considered a slush fund for Trump. Today is is exposed as a complete fraud has been forced to close down , will be forced to repay stolen monies and there will be prosecutions.

EXM, for you to believe Trump is a good guy, you must also believe he was wholly ignorant of the documented frauds committed by his charity and his university , not process, not filing errors, not misunderstandings, but outright fraud.

The pattern is clear, the weight of evidence is simply overwhelming .

Old 02-28-2019, 12:30 PM

8,168 posts, read 3,123,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
Because honest people don't spread lies about Trump.

Old 02-28-2019, 12:30 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,267,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
Whoa there, don't get your hopes up. Nobody has moved away from anything, the scope has simply widened over time.

Dems are still investigating Trump's campaign ties with Russia.

Dems are investigating Trump's financial life in part due to Trump's refusal to separate himself from his businesses
In part due to his refusal to share his tax returns and his lies relating to that.
Partly because there have been a number of on the record allegations of illegal and unethical financial activities

and again i get the desire to simplify to reduce and dismiss. But you will simply have to get used to the idea that Trump has a long history of suspect dealings.
Trump's charity is a perfect example. During the election Trumpets ceaselessly attacked Hillary's foundation that had the highest ratings available from various independent 3rd party oversight entities. Meanwhile you defended Trump's Charity which was not even rated and widely considered a slush fund for Trump. Today is is exposed as a complete fraud has been forced to close down , will be forced to repay stolen monies and there will be prosecutions.

EXM, for you to believe Trump is a good guy, you must also believe he was wholly ignorant of the documented frauds committed by his charity and his university , not process, not filing errors, not misunderstandings, but outright fraud.

The pattern is clear, the weight of evidence is simply overwhelming .

so the Democrats are searching for a crime hoping that throwing doubt will beat Trump in 2020? got it!

If there is overwhelming evidence of crimes why keep investigating, why not impeach him now?

Old 02-28-2019, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
who says we can't?

But Trump has surrounded himself with dishonest people. Cohen is NOT a good guy, he has done a lot of bad stuff for Trump.

You want to know the dirt, the details? You go to the fixer not the wife, not peer... The fixer, the hatchet men, the guys who clean up the mess, pay off the strippers, threaten the creditors ..

so expect to see more of Trump's sidekicks his henchmen his bookkeepers......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies