Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-04-2019, 10:44 AM

57,410 posts, read 26,350,013 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
It looks to you? LMAO!!! so you are basing your opinion on NO evidence based on a NYT report of anonymous sources with no details? LMAO!
The NYT article indicated That Muellers team had several summaries yet Barr felt the need to supply his own summary, what exactly was the point of him putting out his version prior to the release of the entire report.

Old 04-04-2019, 10:51 AM

7,825 posts, read 2,741,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
The NYT article indicated That Muellers team had several summaries yet Barr felt the need to supply his own summary, what exactly was the point of him putting out his version prior to the release of the entire report.
That's the only point I am trying to make, he injected himself where he didn't need to. Now he has House Democrats and the media breathing down his neck demanding to know what the Mueller's team summaries were. And they are not classified. It just looks bad.

Old 04-04-2019, 10:52 AM

11,046 posts, read 5,288,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post

It only matter Mueller's summary that Barr put in is memo not the opinions of lawyers working for him.....and I don't take anonymous sources seriously.

No collusion, NO conspiracy and no impeachment recommendation. That is the summary by Mueller expressed by the AG and Deputy AG.....if Barr lied then have Mueller issue a statement but you rather go with an anonymous source report from the NYT of all places (anti-Trump) with no evidence and no details....ok.

Old 04-04-2019, 10:54 AM

48,581 posts, read 34,994,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
yeah, and if there is evidence my grandpa killed JFK and destroyed evidence he could be in hot water. WTF!

You mean like Trump saying Ted Cruz's grandfather did? Or some crazy talk like that.

But at least no sources at all, anonymous or otherwise.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

6,004 posts, read 2,257,420 times
Wow 329 pages to argue about something none of us have seen. Turning into a UFO and conspiracy theory forum.

14,489 posts, read 6,118,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
I suspect based on the information publicly available William Barr is a political operative who is lying by omission to help out Trump we need to see the full report. Depending on Barr's to summarize the report accurately is ridiculous he'll cherry pick what he thinks is helpful to Trump. Barr can't be trusted any more than Trump can to tell the truth.
And that means you are claiming Rosenstein is an accomplice to clearing Trump . Yeah , right !

I can't help but notice all you Lefties forget to mention that the summary/memo was drafted by both Barr and Rosenstein .

Old 04-04-2019, 10:57 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,104,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBoy64 View Post
That's the only point I am trying to make, he injected himself where he didn't need to. Now he has House Democrats and the media breathing down his neck demanding to know what the Mueller's team summaries were. And they are not classified. It just looks bad.
It looks like exactly what it is, an attempted cover up. I wonder if Barr seriously thought he would be able to keep it secret? He's either really stupid or a very devoted Trump bootlicker. In the end, he'll just be another Trump "fixer" going down for trying to cover for his unscrupulous boss.

Barr should read his history. It was the attempted cover up that ultimately took Nixon down.

When this report is released, and it will be, Barr's career is over. He has no credibility left.

Old 04-04-2019, 10:58 AM

11,046 posts, read 5,288,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBoy64 View Post

Injected himself????? Mueller reports to him.....if Barr is lying then have Mueller issue a statement with his signature and facts.....again, you are basing your opinions on a anonymous report with no evidence and no details. Are you accusing Mueller of also being in with Barr? he hasn't issue any statement that Barr is incorrect in his findings.

Haven't you learn anything from the past 2 1/2 years from anonymous sources? The last one was that Trump told Cohen to lie to Congress. You all drank the kool aid over and over.

Old 04-04-2019, 11:07 AM

46,376 posts, read 27,204,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
It looks like exactly what it is, an attempted cover up. I wonder if Barr seriously thought he would be able to keep it secret? He's either really stupid or a very devoted Trump bootlicker. In the end, he'll just be another Trump "fixer" going down for trying to cover for his unscrupulous boss.

Barr should read his history. It was the attempted cover up that ultimately took Nixon down.

When this report is released, and it will be, Barr's career is over. He has no credibility left.

Funny, the left talks about no creditability, yet want's the AG to break the law....

Old 04-04-2019, 11:14 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,790,157 times
Relax Dems.....take a deep breath...now breathe...Trump has done nothing wrong.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies