Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-07-2019, 07:58 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,729,827 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
So you've seen the Mueller's report?
Nope. I don't need to. Neither do you. Sure, in the interests of transparency they should be made as public as they can be. The 4th Amendment won't allow them to be released unredacted. Some people's names or information can't legally be made public without violating their Constitutional rights, which is pretty much what you'd expect. But we'll see a redacted version soon enough.

If the Mueller report is sufficient to impeach President Trump, then Barr just wrecked himself for life. Nobody will ever hire him again. If it is even sufficient to convict President of a misdemeanor, then Barr will catch hell for it. You appear to be placing nearly fanatically religious faith in the idea that something in the report is going to topple the regime of "Orange Hitler" and usher in an era akin to Jesus ruling as God on earth in perpetual peace and happiness for all eternity.

All indications are that you've got a big fat nothing and you've just guaranteed Trump's re-election for your trouble. Witch-hunt indeed. I'm not even saying I want that. I'm saying that's what you get when you have the entire Left, and the ridiculously Left biased news media and Hollywood, etc. all 100% falling for a hoax and refusing to believe that they were duped. The Left is the Emperor with no clothes. The little boy has pointed out that the Emperor is naked, but the Emperor refuses to believe it. But fine, go ahead and keep believing in your tinfoil hat conspiracy theory. You're the one prancing around naked. You got scammed. It's not something people like to admit. I guess you'll just have to wait and see what everyone else has already figured out at this point, won't you.

Old 04-07-2019, 08:17 PM

20,099 posts, read 8,998,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
wrong, again! Mueller was given the task by the DOJ NOT Congress, to investigate any crimes in the Russian hoax investigation of the Trump campaign including Trump and his family and associates. Mueller found NONE. No more indictments no impeachment recommendation.

now you are wishing that Congress finds anything to impeach Trump that Mueller couldn't find and couldn't indict.

Desperation is a tender trap......it gets Democrats every time.
they don't even understand the basics of how this works ....lmao

Old 04-07-2019, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiGeekGuest View Post
By rationale I meant you alleged that Mr. Trump would be revoking some Congress peoples' security clearances.

Who are these people? (Just Nadler & Schiff or anyone who performs congressional oversight?)

You allege by releasing only a redacted report it will save them from being imprisoned.

How would that work?
Would they be allowed due process of law? Or by denying them due process, it would save them from being imprisoned?

Sounds hokey.
your whole shtick is hokey. Releasing classified information can result in your clearance being revoked and charges filed against you. These idiots you admire may put themselves in that position.

Old 04-07-2019, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by what'd i miss View Post
That was Barr s Summary.
So wait a second. Are you saying that the man who led the most expensive and most massive investigation in human history is clamming up and not saying a word? Mueller has every reason to shout it from the rooftops. This is his moment of triumph! If he caught Donald Trump red handed, then we'd sure as hell know it by now! Mueller would ascend all god-like as the greatest criminal investigator in human history. The Trump administration would be scrambling and obfuscating like mad, trying to bury the report. Donald Trump sure as hell wouldn't be saying, "Go ahead and release the whole thing unredacted. I don't care." The 4th Amendment guarantees of right to privacy won't allow an unredacted version to be released to the public, so "But the report was redacted!! The crimes are all there, we just can't read them!!" is a non-starter. It's going to be redacted. Nothing short of a Constitutional Amendment is going to change that fact.

And nothing short of an act of God is going to kill the conspiracy theory, because that's how conspiracy theories work. A bunch of idiots in tinfoil hats shrieking, "You haven't proven me wrong!" to anyone dumb enough to listen to them. I sincerely hope that the majority of the Left snaps out of it soon. The Left performs a vital function counterbalancing the stupidity of the Right. The Right does the same in return. It's never good for most of one side to lose their damn minds and destroy all credibility because that effectively hands over complete control to the opposite side.

Old 04-07-2019, 08:29 PM

Quote:
We are headed towards a constitutional crisis at this very moment over those tax returns and the Mueller report.
isn't everything a crisis to liberals?

Old 04-07-2019, 08:35 PM

8,886 posts, read 4,573,123 times
Strong is the stink of desperation on the Left Wing Loony Toons in this thread.

Old 04-07-2019, 08:47 PM

4,559 posts, read 1,435,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
isn't everything a crisis to liberals?
Well godofthunder up there is freaking out .
I think because Barr s not the Fixer Trump expected .

Catch and Kill FAIL
And America refuses to accept an inferior product from a man on the job 5 weeks and takes less then a day to read the 400 pages of a two year investigation.

Who the eff does Barr think he is.
Sure his first name isn't dick?

Old 04-07-2019, 08:54 PM

51,651 posts, read 25,790,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
Nope. I don't need to. Neither do you. Sure, in the interests of transparency they should be made as public as they can be. The 4th Amendment won't allow them to be released unredacted. Some people's names or information can't legally be made public without violating their Constitutional rights, which is pretty much what you'd expect. But we'll see a redacted version soon enough.

If the Mueller report is sufficient to impeach President Trump, then Barr just wrecked himself for life. Nobody will ever hire him again. If it is even sufficient to convict President of a misdemeanor, then Barr will catch hell for it. You appear to be placing nearly fanatically religious faith in the idea that something in the report is going to topple the regime of "Orange Hitler" and usher in an era akin to Jesus ruling as God on earth in perpetual peace and happiness for all eternity.

All indications are that you've got a big fat nothing and you've just guaranteed Trump's re-election for your trouble. Witch-hunt indeed. I'm not even saying I want that. I'm saying that's what you get when you have the entire Left, and the ridiculously Left biased news media and Hollywood, etc. all 100% falling for a hoax and refusing to believe that they were duped. The Left is the Emperor with no clothes. The little boy has pointed out that the Emperor is naked, but the Emperor refuses to believe it. But fine, go ahead and keep believing in your tinfoil hat conspiracy theory. You're the one prancing around naked. You got scammed. It's not something people like to admit. I guess you'll just have to wait and see what everyone else has already figured out at this point, won't you.
Every word of this is nonsense.

Barr won't be ruined for life. All those involved in the Watergate coverup went on to get jobs. None of them ended up in a homeless shelter.

Surely, you remember John Mitchell, Nixon's AG. He served a couple years in prison, was let out early for health reasons, one went on to work as a consultant and live a quiet life.

This constant crowing is ridiculous. But see the report.

Old 04-07-2019, 11:12 PM

Quote:

Barr won't be ruined for life. All those involved in the Watergate coverup went on to get jobs. None of them ended up in a homeless shelter.

Surely, you remember John Mitchell, Nixon's AG. He served a couple years in prison, was let out early for health reasons, one went on to work as a consultant and live a quiet life.

Admit it. That won't satisfy you. We'll get the redacted version of the report. It won't be good enough for you because it won't give you anything solid. Just a whole lot of rumors and hints and unsubstantiated guesses that led nowhere. And when the Mueller report gives you nothing, you'll call him a traitor and insist that it's all lies. You will refuse to disbelieve because this is your religion now. That's how conspiracy theories work. They offer proof of nothing but demand absolute proof from everyone opposing them. The whole reason conspiracy theories work is because it's damn near impossible to prove a negative, no matter how ridiculous.

Case in point: You might as well just admit it. You're a space alien masquerading as a human, here to eat human children's brains. Okay now, prove me wrong. I mean really and truly, beyond a shadow of a doubt, prove me wrong. And I don't mean prove me wrong to your satisfaction. You have to prove me wrong to my satisfaction. Think you can do it?

Old 04-07-2019, 11:48 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,266,686 times
Quote:

Now you are accusing Barr, an AG from HW Bush and donated to Jeb Bush 2016 of cover-up, lies and obstruction because he loves Trump and will sacrifice his name, reputation and career for Trump? LMAO!!

This is how pathetic you sound.....If Mueller closed his investigation with no new indictments and no impeachment recommendation then the party is over. Not even Don Jr. and Trump's son in law he could throw an indictment even for Jaywalking.

Close the shop and move on to the next drama hoax, his tax returns.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies