Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-07-2019, 03:07 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,274,609 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Still posting nonsense I see.

You have no way of knowing what evidence team Mueller uncovered or what recommendations were made. The longer Barr delays passing Mueller's Report to Congress, the more suspicious this gets.

This AG has made it clear that he will not support the DOJ indicting a President, and impeachment is the responsibility of Congress, not a special prosecutor's.

Either you paid no attention in government class or you are unacquainted with how our system works over here.

you are the one still posting nonsense.

You are accusing AG Barr and Deputy AG Rosenstein of lying and obstruction of Mueller's report by reporting in their memo that there are NO more indictments and no impeachment recommendation.....No Evidence or proof to make that nonsense allegation but here you are working over-time 24/7 repeating the same cr@p.

Where in the report that Mueller ever mentions the word impeachment or Congress? that's you making up. Your wishful thinking is not reality.

Last edited by CaseyB; 04-07-2019 at 05:07 PM..

Old 04-07-2019, 03:25 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,539,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
Schiff is even back peddling now....

"Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union,” Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) said

“What I said on your show and others for over a year now, yes, there’s ample evidence of collusion in plain sight. That’s not proof of a conspiracy beyond a reasonable doubt. I would defer to Bob Mueller’s judgment, and I do. I think what we’re talking about here is the difference between conduct that rises to the level of criminality and conduct that is unethical, unpatriotic and corrupt but may not be criminal.”
How is that back peddling?

Old 04-07-2019, 03:40 PM

18,460 posts, read 8,287,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
..now he's saying two things...that are the polar opposite of what he had been saying

"I would defer to Bob Mueller’s judgment, and I do."

"I think what we’re talking about here is the difference between conduct that rises to the level of criminality....
.........and conduct that is unethical, unpatriotic and corrupt but may not be criminal.”

He said he would not defer to Mueller.....said he had definite proof Trump committed a crime...

...now he's leaving the door open to..."but may not be criminal"

Old 04-07-2019, 03:55 PM

13,240 posts, read 4,928,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
It's not back peddling, it's similar to being aware of the difference between meeting the burden of proof in a criminal case v. a civil case. The burden of proof in a criminal investigation is 'beyond a reasonable doubt'; the burden of proof in a civil case is based on 'preponderance of the evidence'.

Old 04-07-2019, 03:59 PM

20,115 posts, read 9,028,155 times
Trump's going to be revoking some Congress peoples security clearances before this is over. Barr will be prosecuting them. Trump and Barr are doing them a favor giving them only the redacted report, otherwise they'd release information which would cause them to be imprisoned.

Old 04-07-2019, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
Trump's going to be revoking some Congress peoples security clearances before this is over. Barr will be prosecuting them. Trump and Barr are doing them a favor giving them only the redacted report, otherwise they'd release information which would cause them to be imprisoned.
What are you basing these actions on? What's your rationale?

Old 04-07-2019, 04:10 PM

20,115 posts, read 9,028,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiGeekGuest View Post
the rabid hate people like Nadler and schiftt have for Trump will skew their judgement.

Old 04-07-2019, 04:17 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,274,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiGeekGuest View Post
LMAO!!!! ^^^^^ This is coming from a person that is 24/7 here accusing AG Barr and Deputy AG Rosenstein of lying about the conclusion of the Mueller report and obstruction with no basis and no rationale and no evidence.

Old 04-07-2019, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
the rabid hate people like Nadler and schiftt have for Trump will skew their judgement.
By rationale I meant you alleged that Mr. Trump would be revoking some Congress peoples' security clearances.

Who are these people? (Just Nadler & Schiff or anyone who performs congressional oversight?)

You allege by releasing only a redacted report it will save them from being imprisoned.

How would that work?
Would they be allowed due process of law? Or by denying them due process, it would save them from being imprisoned?

Sounds hokey.

Old 04-07-2019, 04:48 PM

51,654 posts, read 25,836,151 times
Looks like the next one to get their security clearance revoked will be Nielson not Schiff.

https://twitter.com/funder/status/1115014428020363264

So this means we now have an acting head of DHS, acting Secretary of Defense, acting Secretary of Interior, acting Chief of Staff, and I don't know what the status is with the UN Ambassador. Do we even have one?

So many "acting" in this administration that it technically could be called a thespian troupe.

Why anyone puts any faith in this revolving door administration is a mystery.

As soon as Barr turns this report over to Congress, he'll likely be gone as well.

What a mess.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies