Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-07-2019, 02:18 PM

51,651 posts, read 25,790,245 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
How do you know the leaks were from Comey or his team, the WH had plenty of leaks for everything under the sun.

Mueller was not tasked to hand down an indictment or impeachment of the president.
Exactly. He was tasked with investigating who was working with Putin to interfere in our election, and should they run across other criminal activity in the course of the investigation, to deal with it.

He was not tasked with either indicting or impeaching the POTUS. That's the responsibility of Congress.

No matter how many letters Barr puts out, team Mueller's entire report as well as all the evidence needs to be handed over to Congress.

Now team Trump can stall, lie, toss insults around, and create distractions until the cows come home.

Eventually, Schiff, Nadler, Cummings, etc. will have that report and the evidence.

If it exonerates Trump as he claims, got to wonder why he doesn't tell Don Jr. to march it right over there.

Old 04-07-2019, 02:27 PM

18,429 posts, read 8,258,982 times
Schiff is even back peddling now....

"Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union,” Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) said

“What I said on your show and others for over a year now, yes, there’s ample evidence of collusion in plain sight. That’s not proof of a conspiracy beyond a reasonable doubt. I would defer to Bob Mueller’s judgment, and I do. I think what we’re talking about here is the difference between conduct that rises to the level of criminality and conduct that is unethical, unpatriotic and corrupt but may not be criminal.”

Old 04-07-2019, 02:32 PM

Back pedaling? Sounds like what he's been saying all along.

Old 04-07-2019, 02:43 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,746,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post

“What I said on your show and others for over a year now, yes, there’s ample evidence of collusion in plain sight. That’s not proof of a conspiracy beyond a reasonable doubt. I would defer to Bob Mueller’s judgment, and I do. I think what we’re talking about here is the difference between conduct that rises to the level of criminality and conduct that is unethical, unpatriotic and corrupt but may not be criminal.”
Does anyone else think Shifty Schiff is hiding something? I get odd vibes when I look at him and i bet there are some of skeletons in his closet. In other words, he has things to hide. Just an instinct I get about him. Any body else feel that?

Old 04-07-2019, 02:48 PM

I get a Mr. Schiff Goes to Washington vibe.

You know who gives me the willies? McConnell. That guy is so crooked he has to screw his pants in the morning.

Old 04-07-2019, 02:49 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,746,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
I get a Mr. Schiff Goes to Washington vibe.

You know who gives me the willies? McConnell. That guy is so crooked he has to screw his pants in the morning.
Like Weiner gave me the creeps and Avenatti from right out of the gate. I don't know exactly what it is about Schiff but he is quick to point fingers. I wonder what somebody could dig up about him?

Old 04-07-2019, 02:50 PM

4,559 posts, read 1,435,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post

He said he said he said again.
Nothing changed about what he said...in your posting.

Back pedaling.....is Republicans in 2015-2016 ish swearing on the lives of their children Trump will never represent the GOP. Thus the creation of a dossier to make sure Trump never gets elected.

Lieing ...is Republicans allowing Trump to claim Hillary Clinton is the originator of the dossier.

Despicable is Trump policy of imprisoning his political rivals. This is what has defined the new GOP as The Party of UnAmerican Activities. It s what defines the close relationship between Kushner and SA. Both support such behavior.

It is the height of Un American to suggest this occur in this country and stinks of overthrow of the USA to lead a crowd to CHANT lock her up.
Those that chant it, earn the traitor mantle as well.
Yes, they are hated.
Traitors are hated.
Especially ones who wrap up obscenely in red white and blue.

The USA currently has no president.

Congress is all America has right now.
Do the right thing.

Old 04-07-2019, 02:53 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,266,686 times
Quote:
Exactly. He was tasked with investigating who was working with Putin to interfere in our election, and should they run across other criminal activity in the course of the investigation, to deal with it.

He was not tasked with either indicting or impeaching the POTUS. That's the responsibility of Congress.

wrong, again! Mueller was given the task by the DOJ NOT Congress, to investigate any crimes in the Russian hoax investigation of the Trump campaign including Trump and his family and associates. Mueller found NONE. No more indictments no impeachment recommendation.

now you are wishing that Congress finds anything to impeach Trump that Mueller couldn't find and couldn't indict.

Desperation is a tender trap......it gets Democrats every time.

Old 04-07-2019, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
wrong, again! Mueller was given the task by the DOJ NOT Congress, to investigate any crimes in the Russian hoax investigation of the Trump campaign including Trump and his family and associates. Mueller found NONE. No more indictments no impeachment recommendation.

now you are wishing that Congress finds anything to impeach Trump that Mueller couldn't find and couldn't indict.

Desperation is a tender trap......it gets Democrats every time.
Still posting nonsense I see.

You have no way of knowing what evidence team Mueller uncovered or what recommendations were made. The longer Barr delays passing Mueller's Report to Congress, the more suspicious this gets.

This AG has made it clear that he will not support the DOJ indicting a President, and impeachment is the responsibility of Congress, not a special prosecutor's.

Either you paid no attention in government class or you are unacquainted with how our system works over here.

Old 04-07-2019, 03:01 PM

7,826 posts, read 2,724,781 times
Quote:
Back pedaling? Sounds like what he's been saying all along.
Yep
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies