Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-23-2019, 12:43 PM

8,059 posts, read 3,947,393 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Faux outrage.

So stupid.

Sunday worshippers? That would be people attending services on a Sunday. It's a common phrase.

Easter worshippers? That would be people attending services on Easter.

There is no insult to call someone an Easter worshipper.

The insult is to the intelligence of all thinking people, to feign outrage at the use of what is an accurate description. The outrage is to the victims of these attacks, to use them as fodder for political bs.
Sunday worshipers is a derogatory term (denoting part-time Christians)... are you sure you want to take Barry and Hillary down that path with that analogy?

Old 04-23-2019, 12:49 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,889,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultor View Post
Sunday worshipers is a derogatory term (denoting part-time Christians)... are you sure you want to take Barry and Hillary down that path with that analogy?
No, it is not a derogatory term. Please review the links from google I provided. You may use the phrase in a derogatory fashion, I couldn't care less, but the phrase is common and often used, and not in a derogatory fashion.

Sunday worshippers = people who worship the Lord on Sunday. Period.

Old 04-23-2019, 12:53 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,834,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
These disgusting dogs won’t even say the word “Christians” anymore. Even after hundreds of Christians are murdered on Easter of all days.

Disgusting reptiles.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...-christian-ea/

So do the compliant media. They all got the memo.

Old 04-23-2019, 12:54 PM

1,991 posts, read 901,202 times
Quote:
These disgusting dogs won’t even say the word “Christians” anymore. Even after hundreds of Christians are murdered on Easter of all days.

Disgusting reptiles.

So just to be clear. The victims in the churches were not worshipping on Easter? And should not be described as such. Is that what you are saying?

Old 04-23-2019, 12:54 PM

8,059 posts, read 3,947,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
No, it is not a derogatory term. Please review the links from google I provided. You may use the phrase in a derogatory fashion, I couldn't care less, but the phrase is common and often used, and not in a derogatory fashion.

Sunday worshippers = people who worship the Lord on Sunday. Period.

You don't find it a bit out of place that your first link asks if Sunday worshipers go to hell???

Old 04-23-2019, 12:56 PM

7,447 posts, read 2,835,397 times
Can someone pull up a fainting couch for all these melting snowflakes?

Old 04-23-2019, 12:57 PM

5,735 posts, read 3,254,973 times
no its just the left hates christians.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
If there was an attack on Muslims while they were celebrating ramadan -- that would be what you could say and it is no insult to 'Muslims'. It is what they were doing at the time.

See how that works.

Old 04-23-2019, 12:58 PM

5,735 posts, read 3,254,973 times
come to think of it, the left hates religion all together. The last democratic convention they wanted to remove all references to God and religion and started a backlash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
You might as well. Others do. And why not, when everyone with half a brain knows what it means.

Guess what? There was no outrage. No one was called a dog and reptile.

Old 04-23-2019, 01:00 PM

15,713 posts, read 9,528,541 times
Quote:

Disgusting reptiles.

This is the most ignorant pile of BS I have read in a while and that's saying alot since I spend so much time on the POC board. The people killed on Sunday were... wait for it, wait for it.... worshipping on Easter. Easter worshippers. Take your mock outage elsewhere. I don't know how some of you folks manage to get your pants on by yourself.

Old 04-23-2019, 01:01 PM

15,713 posts, read 9,528,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FKD19124 View Post
come to think of it, the left hates religion all together. The last democratic convention they wanted to remove all references to God and religion and started a backlash.
That's an utterly stupid statement. I'm a Southern Baptist. A lot of my liberal friends worship every Sunday. You don't have a clue what you're writing about

Last edited by Joe the Photog; 04-23-2019 at 01:11 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies