Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-28-2019, 08:05 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,954,715 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northman83 View Post
She was doing political work on her free time... her brother saw that the Justice Democrats where looking for people who would NOT ACCEPT corporate money and wanted Universal Healthcare to all Americans... basically Bernie Sanders policies.

Since she was already political active, traveling the country meeting other political active, she was accepted through a vetting procedure,

Her "casting call" was that her brother found a political movement she already believed in and joined them.
!
What political work was she doing in her "free time"?
What organizations was she volunteering for?
What positions did she hold in those organizations?
I've never seen a list of what her accomplishments were, and in the Justice Democrats' own video, there is NO mention of any of her political credentials, accomplishments, volunteering or experience.

If she was so politically active, how had she never heard of the Justice Democrats?
If she was so politically active, why was her audition tape submitted by her brother without her knowledge?

Doesn't sound like she was interested in politics. Not at all.

Being famous? Yup. Check.

Old 04-28-2019, 05:56 PM

5,104 posts, read 4,838,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
I've never seen a list of what her accomplishments were, and in the Justice Democrats' own video, there is NO mention of any of her political credentials, accomplishments, volunteering or experience.

If she was so politically active, how had she never heard of the Justice Democrats?
If she was so politically active, why was her audition tape submitted by her brother without her knowledge?

You know Trump doesn't have any political experience, credentials, or accomplishments either ?

What's with the double standard ?

Old 04-28-2019, 06:11 PM

2,950 posts, read 1,638,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicano3000X View Post
Feels like the right has an obsession with her.
The right has to have a boogey man to scare their base. She's simply replaced Hilary (weird how they always choose a woman.)

Old 04-28-2019, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGompers View Post
You know Trump doesn't have any political experience, credentials, or accomplishments either ?

Did you read the title of the thread? It's about reasons why people have a problem with AOC.

Plenty of trump threads you can go pile on if you want.

back to our regularly scheduled programming ...

Old 04-28-2019, 06:19 PM

52,287 posts, read 52,723,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jburress View Post
The right has to have a boogey man to scare their base. She's simply replaced Hilary (weird how they always choose a woman.)
Lol, whatever, I'm not a Trump guy or a repub and I can what an arrogant dumb**** AOC is. The fact that people can't is a little scary. I don't let partisan Horse crap color my views.

Old 04-28-2019, 06:23 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,886,302 times
Quote:

Actually Trump admitted during a debate that he bought and paid for many politicians. He for once wasn't lying. That included the Clintons and many democrats. I would say that gives him considerable political experience.

But who is worse? trump for buying those politicians or the politicians for selling themselves?

The double standard is politicians saying bad Trump for buying us, but at the same time laughing all the way to the bank.

Old 04-28-2019, 06:54 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,854,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post

Hmmm, sounds a lot like someone else I know. (Hint: Orange skin, bad hair, loves being famous)

Old 04-28-2019, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Hmmm, sounds a lot like someone else I know. (Hint: Orange skin, bad hair, loves being famous)
So you are saying AOC has NO political experience?

That, yes, she won a casting call / audition, is the puppet of the Justice Democrats, and that's how she got elected?

Thanks! That's what I thought.

Old 04-28-2019, 08:16 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,878,633 times
Quote:

Agreed. Plus it's always about policy. Why does one need political experience when all that is needed is to read and understand and follow the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

Old 04-28-2019, 08:47 PM

7,825 posts, read 4,570,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicano3000X View Post
Feels like the right has an obsession with her.
She simply represents part of the future, of which there are a considerable number of people who find any part of the future terrifying.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies