Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-01-2019, 02:59 PM

4,800 posts, read 3,511,878 times

Advertisements

Winter is coming Liberals... And its going to be cold......
They are worried about the new investigations coming out and are in freek out mode.
Attached Thumbnails
AG Bill Barr Senate Testimony on Mueller Report – 10:00am ET-liberals-crying.jpg  
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2019, 03:00 PM

18,472 posts, read 15,262,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
I posted it for all the other people that trust NYT AND thanked me for posting it. NYT has record subscribers. I don't think they are worried about catering to the president's base. Google is a simple click away.
Jewish people are “Trump’s base”? That is a new one. There are several movements in the Jewish community to boycott the NYT.

Old 05-01-2019, 03:00 PM

2,561 posts, read 2,186,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
Only the people who they cater to.

BTW, I wont be clicking on your, or anyone else’s NYT links. It was one thing when they were just a blatantly liberal tabloid. I dont mind getting news from the opposition. But after they showed their true colors the other day with their Nazi era anti Semitic cartoon, they wont be getting any clicks from me.
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/01/u...ald-trump.html

This biased New York Times, or is this acceptable because it agrees with your narrative?

Old 05-01-2019, 03:02 PM

13,240 posts, read 4,931,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fusillirob1983 View Post
Does pres = press or does pres = president?

If Mueller did not himself write it, do you think Mueller signed off a one-page letter to the attorney general without reading it and agreeing to its contents?
These Trumpocrat Party members it's like ... incredible.

Old 05-01-2019, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fusillirob1983 View Post
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/01/u...ald-trump.html

This biased New York Times, or is this acceptable because it agrees with your narrative?
I dont know because I wont click on it. If you like, you can tell me what it says.

Old 05-01-2019, 03:04 PM

8,411 posts, read 7,428,259 times
Quote:
Jewish people are “Trump’s base”? That is a new one. There are several movements in the Jewish community to boycott the NYT.
The comments of NYT, not being a "news source" is rhetoric from Trump's base, not Jewish people. There have been many boycotts of Fox News from various groups of people. But his base doesn't seem to mind at all.

Old 05-01-2019, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiGeekGuest View Post
These Trumpocrat Party members it's like ... incredible.

Barr is so desperate he tries to undermine Mueller's memo as "snitty". Yet the radical right was saying a few weeks ago that if Mueller had an issue with Barr's summary, he would have said it. Now that Mueller is saying it, they try to discredit him. The usual tactics of defending the indefensible.

Old 05-01-2019, 03:08 PM

Quote:
The comments of NYT, not being a "news source" is rhetoric from Trump's base, not Jewish people. There have been many boycotts of Fox News from various groups of people. But his base doesn't seem to mind at all.
But I didn't say I dont read them because of their “non-news source” status. I read plenty of liberal “news” sources. I said I wont read them because they are anti Semitic.

To which you responded, that they don't care about Trump’s base.

Old 05-01-2019, 03:12 PM

19,387 posts, read 6,512,524 times
Quote:
I posted it for all the other people that trust NYT AND thanked me for posting it. NYT has record subscribers. I don't think they are worried about catering to the president's base. Google is a simple click away.
So you're fine with a major newspaper printing a virulently anti-Semitic cartoon that is virtually identical to one put out by Nazis in 1940?

Old 05-01-2019, 03:16 PM

Quote:
But I didn't say I dont read them because of their “non-news source” status. I read plenty of liberal “news” sources. I said I wont read them because they are anti Semitic.

To which you responded, that they don't care about Trump’s base.
Here is your comment I responded to:
Quote:
Either way, Comey is hardly an unbiased commentator on this. Nor is the “news” source.
I understand where you are coming from with the anti-Semitic stand because I feel the same way about Fox News(mostly their Primetime) even though they don't apologize most of the time. With that, I respect your decision not to subscribe or view NYT but I didn't post the OP-ED in reply to any comment you made.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies