Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-02-2019, 12:51 AM

31,081 posts, read 22,101,630 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxus View Post
It shows 52% of births are white, and that is not even including Hispanics which is not a race and a good majority are white, so maybe upwards 66-70% or so?
Personally I dont care what percent of the country is white or non-white as long as we get rid of the Nasty culture she brings with Her!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2019, 12:59 AM

4,514 posts, read 2,526,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
What a nasty azz woman. She won't be happy until we are turned into the S-hole country that birthed her.
Why is it that she sounds like the geeky girl in the movie American Pie..."One time...at band camp...
https://youtu.be/MH619vxtNdo

Old 05-02-2019, 01:34 AM

8,975 posts, read 10,220,658 times
She’s absolutely right. It’s not a country of white people. It’s also not a country that promotes anti-Semitism, or a country that dismisses terrorist attacks against its people. Which are two things she has done.

Representative Omar doesn’t seem to truly know or understand this country. And I hope her constituents find that as troubling as I do.

Can’t have your cake and eat it too, sorry.

Old 05-02-2019, 03:36 AM

12,041 posts, read 6,576,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
Why does the Democrat Party hate Caucasians so much?
Votes
And Power.

Look how scaredy cat most republicans in Congress are of getting anything done as they may be called racist, islamaphobic, neo Nazis, patriots, white nationalists, toxic masculinity, white male priveldged, anti- immigration, anti-semite, etc etc etc

The Dems have race-baited so successfully for over a decade now that even white liberals are ashamed of their whiteness.

Old 05-02-2019, 03:41 AM

4,067 posts, read 2,275,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Omar was inferring that whites are racist. Then you stepped in it too. Its an ugly look.
Well said!

Old 05-02-2019, 03:43 AM

4,067 posts, read 2,275,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
You're the one frightened by the fact that America is demographically changing towards a non-white majority future, not me. So maybe you should be honest about the cause of your fears. Why don't you share them here? I'll wait.
Wait who’s frightened? Who wants to get rid of who here?

Old 05-02-2019, 03:55 AM

12,041 posts, read 6,576,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
If not and you are just drunk on Kool-Aid, please provide a few factual examples of Trump's work to bring all Americans together,.

Trump has done more for minority wages and employment than any previous president.
He included his “Opportunity Zones” policy in the tax bill specifically to help rebuild blighted minority cities like Detroit by giving investors big tax breaks to bring in jobs, training, infrastructure. Hmmm...I guess your liberal media hasn’t told you about this??
Herman Cain (Black conservstive head of HUD) is on top of this, and soon we will start seeing some real progress happening if the Dems don’t get in the way to block it — last thing Dems want is Trump doing good things for minorities

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...stors-rebuild/

Old 05-02-2019, 04:06 AM

3,869 posts, read 4,081,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Hmm. According to the US Census 2017 estimate, population of the USA.
  • White - 223,553,465
  • Black - 38,929,319 (and this percentage has gone down from 2000)
  • Other - 19,107,368
  • Asian - 14,674,252
  • Native American - 1,985,245

Given the birth rates, the USA will continue to be majority White for the foreseeable future. The mathematics don't lie. Omar is simply crazy.
The Black percentage has gone down probably because they keep killing each other.

Old 05-02-2019, 04:46 AM

4,909 posts, read 2,060,853 times
I seriously hope that Ohmar and AOC keep opening their mouths... This is the NEW democrat party and these two clowns are their mouth piece... For the first time in my entire life, I actually feel sorry for Pelosi who has to deal with them and their destructive comments.

The truth be told, Ohmar, AOC and several other newly elected officials are soooooo far Left that no fair minded and "middle of the road" American can honestly deal with them and their seriously uninformed little minds.

I concider myself to be a Truman and Kennedy Democrat AND a Reagan "Democrat" as well. Being a minority AND talking to my minority friends, more and more African Americans are listening to Trump and his his message of more hope, backed up with a strong economy, will quietly end up voting for Trump in 2020... Will Trump get the "Black" vote? No, but he will get enough to worry the DNC. Also, several Jewish people I know that are Democrats are not feeling the Democrats and not too crazy about being blamed for everything that's wrong in the Middle East, when Israel only controls a tiny sliver of land in that part of the world.

Again, Trump will never win either the Black or Jewish vote, but will earn enough to cause the DNC to panic since they've taken the Black vote for granted for decades and after all the promises made by them, we're not seeing any real improvements in our communities at all. Simply more empty promises... Only a low information voter would ever believe that the U.S. Government, controlled by either party, is EVER going to pay reparations for Slavery and/or for Jim Crow discriminations. It's never going to happen, yet the Democrats continue to talk like it's really can happen.

Many Black and mixed Black Americans who are true descendants of slaves are no longer buying into the lies as blindly as before. The DNC is going to have refocus and actually deliver on achievable goals that not only help Black Americans, but ALL American.... Regardless of color. Their current Anti-White and anti-Jewish is also going to blow up in their faces by giving Trump his second term in office.

Be honest, who here thinks that crazy Benie S. or creepy Joe B. can take on Trump and win by a landslide? Also, review the facts, neither Bernie or Joe have NEVER really done anything for anybody, other than making themselves and their families rich.

Old 05-02-2019, 04:53 AM

34,236 posts, read 18,594,984 times
The White hate, and the Male hate is going to backfire on the Democrat Party. They hate White Males yet their two front runners are OLD White Males.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies