Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-08-2019, 03:34 PM

3,976 posts, read 1,992,378 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tritone View Post
I've always admired Oprah's calm during all that - like she was completely unbothered. That's always been my attitude towards racism.

I, for one, would not want to live in a place where I was not wanted. Let them have their white-only town.
I'm not black, and I would not live in Forsyth. What a bunch of disgusting inbred goobers. I would not even want to drive through there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2019, 03:35 PM

623 posts, read 234,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tritone View Post
I've always admired Oprah's calm during all that - like she was completely unbothered. That's always been my attitude towards racism.

I, for one, would not want to live in a place where I was not wanted. Let them have their white-only town.
Obviously as this thread shows whites will NEVER be allowed to have their white only towns...they will chase every single last white person down and FORCE "diversity" down their throat. My town is I would guess 90-95% white I assume the only folks here that aren't white are from the college and its a nice place...I left towns that are full of crime and drugs and just trash....I don't want that here and thankfully there ain't much to rent here. We are buying our place out in the country.Back to my original point maybe its a good thing whites won't be allowed self determination that makes it a fight back or die and become erased scenario....I think I know what will happen.

Old 05-08-2019, 03:36 PM

9,897 posts, read 3,432,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I wouldn't have that kind of calm. America is suppose to be for everyone. You live wherever you want to live. The only way I wouldn't live in a certain place is if my safety was severely compromised. Other than that, if the persons there don't want me there, they can leave. I can live wherever I want.

As for South Africa, in the post-Apartheid era of South Africa, it's suppose to be for all.
It's supposed to be.

Old 05-08-2019, 03:38 PM

73,028 posts, read 62,634,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snebarekim View Post
I'm not black, and I would not live in Forsyth. What a bunch of disgusting inbred goobers. I would not even want to drive through there.
Well, that was Forsyth County 30+ years ago. Now it's full of rich people. Oddly enough, more Blacks have moved there, mostly those with alot of money. The "redneck" element has now been replaced with the rich "snob" element.

Forsyth County is not my cup of tea. However, it has changed significantly since the 1980s.

Old 05-08-2019, 03:38 PM

Quote:
I wouldn't have that kind of calm. America is suppose to be for everyone. You live wherever you want to live. The only way I wouldn't live in a certain place is if my safety was severely compromised. Other than that, if the persons there don't want me there, they can leave. I can live wherever I want.

As for South Africa, in the post-Apartheid era of South Africa, it's suppose to be for all.
Its HIS land why can't he decide who gets to live there? Don't you believe in freedom of association?

Old 05-08-2019, 03:39 PM

25,947 posts, read 24,752,932 times
Quote:

Unlike in Africa, in the US your attitude is appropriate, at least in theory. Of course you have the right to move wherever you want. But I am afraid you would soon start to feel bad when you are surrounded by such scum all the time. You would waste your time and energy on withstanding people that are simply not worth it. And with some of those people you could indeed not be sure they won't burn down your house or molest your children or whatever.

Old 05-08-2019, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.R.I.O.N View Post
Obviously as this thread shows whites will NEVER be allowed to have their white only towns...they will chase every single last white person down and FORCE "diversity" down their throat. My town is I would guess 90-95% white I assume the only folks here that aren't white are from the college and its a nice place...I left towns that are full of crime and drugs and just trash....I don't want that here and thankfully there ain't much to rent here. We are buying our place out in the country.Back to my original point maybe its a good thing whites won't be allowed self determination that makes it a fight back or die and become erased scenario....I think I know what will happen.
This is America. People of any race can live wherever they want. Laws prohibitng people of a certain race from living in any town are now unconstitutional. I'm Black and I moved into a 95% White area during the 90s. The drugs and trash were there anyway. It didn't matter. It's not 95% White anymore. However, when I look at where I went to middle school vs now, the same tweakers, druggies, and meth addicts, most of them are White. Some Black people on drugs too. It doesn't matter.

Old 05-08-2019, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.R.I.O.N View Post
Its HIS land why can't he decide who gets to live there? Don't you believe in freedom of association?
Whose land are you talking about? I was talking about America as a society and South Africa as a society.

Old 05-08-2019, 03:43 PM

Quote:
This is America. People of any race can live wherever they want. Laws prohibitng people of a certain race from living in any town are now unconstitutional. I'm Black and I moved into a 95% White area during the 90s. The drugs and trash were there anyway. It didn't matter. It's not 95% White anymore. However, when I look at where I went to middle school vs now, the same tweakers, druggies, and meth addicts, most of them are White. Some Black people on drugs too. It doesn't matter.
Unfortunately. I can buy a town and set it up as a private entity and NO ONE can do jack about it. I considered it once upon a time. I would still love to do that but cost lots of money...

Old 05-08-2019, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Whose land are you talking about? I was talking about America as a society and South Africa as a society.
The guy the thread is about.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies