Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-31-2019, 11:06 AM

19,642 posts, read 12,235,883 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
There is also a lesbian movement that is getting grief, too, because they are not interested in male genitalia. They don't want to date TG.
That is the thing about "acceptance". Soon it becomes demand.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-31-2019, 11:37 AM

21,480 posts, read 10,582,878 times
Quote:
There is also a lesbian movement that is getting grief, too, because they are not interested in male genitalia. They don't want to date TG.
The sad thing is that many of these young people with gender dysporia (sp?) end up changing their mind after puberty and coming out as gay. Now they’re being encouraged to change genders before they can figure it all out for themselves. I think many of them would instead rather be gay or lesbian if left alone, and now they’re going to be relegated to a life of loneliness because no one they like wants them.

They should at least wait to transition until after they reach adulthood. No one even knows what these hormones will do to people getting them at such young ages. Will they have higher incidences of cancer?

Old 05-31-2019, 05:00 PM

4,745 posts, read 5,575,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
She's fast. And she's wanting more attention from men... (1:35) "Listen... you don't know what's going on down there..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydeH-0EstiE
Look at him go!

Old 05-31-2019, 05:09 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,230,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Just another poster who is waging a war on men, who are no longer men, but really are.

All the women who run with him should quit the team. Costs are going up too. The men have to be testosterone tested for a year and clear those tests before they're allowed to compete with women.
He is a man. Period. Regardless of pills he may be taking or what a surgeon cuts off. Still a man.

Old 05-31-2019, 05:14 PM

19,387 posts, read 6,508,176 times
Quote:
I am so confuuuuuuuused!

Wouldn't a transgendered female have had his/her penis removed? There would be no male genitalia to deal with (for lesbians who aren't interested). If he/she still has his/her penis, he's still a male, yes?

What a world. Sigh.

Old 05-31-2019, 05:15 PM

19,387 posts, read 6,508,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago South Sider View Post
Look at him go!
Here's my theory: Men run faster than women.

Old 05-31-2019, 05:23 PM

3,372 posts, read 1,567,058 times
I wonder if LeBum James will self-identify as a woman to win one last championship.......

On another note, have a son and worried about paying for college? No problem! Start training him to self-identify as a her and you have college paid for. No more worries about college tuition!

Old 05-31-2019, 05:26 PM

18,561 posts, read 7,378,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasLawyer2000 View Post
Such a sick thing for you to promote.
He's not promoting it.

Old 05-31-2019, 05:51 PM

4,783 posts, read 3,301,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by heart84 View Post
I wonder if LeBum James will self-identify as a woman to win one last championship.......

On another note, have a son and worried about paying for college? No problem! Start training him to self-identify as a her and you have college paid for. No more worries about college tuition!
Well they better make sure their son starts hormone therapy by the start of his junior year, and chooses basketball or volleyball as full-rides are extremely rare in the other women's sports.

Old 05-31-2019, 06:03 PM

21,480 posts, read 10,582,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
I am so confuuuuuuuused!

Wouldn't a transgendered female have had his/her penis removed? There would be no male genitalia to deal with (for lesbians who aren't interested). If he/she still has his/her penis, he's still a male, yes?

What a world. Sigh.
I think they’re talking about female to male transgenders. There is a group of lesbian radical feminists who say that the transgender movement is erasing lesbians, because many young girls who would normally end up as lesbians are encouraged at a young age to transition. It’s not my world, but I do feel for these kids. I definitely think they should just wait and see how they feel after puberty and after reaching adulthood. No need to make irrevocable choices when they are too young to know what they want.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies