Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-16-2019, 11:24 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,356,070 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Skeffington View Post
President Trump is drawing an awful lot of unfavorable attention to the four most out of touch, loud mouthed, off the wall, unhinged FRESHMEN Democrat Congresswomen. I heard on the radio that AOC's favorability is 22 percent, and the Somalian is at 8. And Pressley? Time will tell what hers will be after her "brown/black face vs. voice we don't want you" comments.
Boom! Precisely! And President Trump is making them the 'face' of the Democrat Party. Brilliant!

Old 07-16-2019, 11:24 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,896,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
You mean the pedo island Bill Clinton flew to numerous times and Trump by all accounts never visited
Yes, let's just ignore the fact that Trump has been fingered as her rapist by a women who was a child at the time. We'll all just pretend that never happened and focus on Bill Clinton instead.

If Clinton goes down in this mess, so be it. He's a dog, for sure. But so far no one has accused Bill of anything here, while at least one woman has directly accused Trump.

But let's just focus on Bill Clinton...

You fool no one with this attempted deflection. Your guy is at least as big a douche as Clinton, probably even more so, but you refuse to admit it.

Old 07-16-2019, 11:31 AM

11,523 posts, read 14,691,079 times
I don't get how people aren't marching in the streets to protest this President.

Old 07-16-2019, 11:35 AM

2,828 posts, read 828,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cchampagne232000 View Post
How is this racist?

12,983 posts, read 9,701,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Melania doesn't trash America. Why would he?

These women trash America and Americans on a daily basis. They have said America was "founded on racism (Omar)." The very fact they are taking on the label, "women of color," separating themselves, and their rants against Jews and Israel labels them as 'racist.'
So, people of color can't criticize their country? I'm sure their are others who are equally critical of this country, and they are not asked to go back where they came from. Seems like only certain people can be critical of this country, even though they all came from somewhere else as well. What if the original people of this land ask all of us to leave, and go back where we all came from.

17,616 posts, read 14,776,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanny Goat View Post
I don't get how people aren't marching in the streets to protest this President.
And I don't get how you think people should be.

Old 07-16-2019, 11:36 AM

3,346 posts, read 1,274,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Melania doesn't trash America. Why would he?

These women trash America and Americans on a daily basis. They have said America was "founded on racism (Omar)." The very fact they are taking on the label, "women of color," separating themselves, and their rants against Jews and Israel labels them as 'racist.'
So slavery was not a real thing? Just because it's the truth and it hurts, doesn't mean it's anti-American. What matters most is you learn from history, heal and move on and don't repeat history. These women were elected to represent their constituents in government to make their lives better which is a very patriotic and pro-American thing to do.

Old 07-16-2019, 11:38 AM

3,930 posts, read 2,105,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
So, people of color can't criticize their country? I'm sure their are others who are equally critical of this country, and they are not asked to go back where they came from. Seems like only certain people can be critical of this country, even though they all came from somewhere else as well. What if the original people of this land ask all of us to leave, and go back where we all came from.
Exactly, that’s one of our rights as Americans to be able to freely criticize what we see wrong in our country without fear of being jailed, killed or thrown out of the country. If you don’t want criticism of this country then what you want is a Dictatorship like in North Korea.

Old 07-16-2019, 11:38 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,112,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli34 View Post
So slavery was not a real thing? Just because it's the truth and it hurts, doesn't mean it's anti-American. What matters most is you learn from history, heal and move on and don't repeat history. These women were elected to represent their constituents in government to make their lives better which is a very patriotic and pro-American thing to do.
If it's such bad place why did Omar want to come here to leach off the hardworking taxpayers?

Old 07-16-2019, 11:41 AM

3,346 posts, read 1,274,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
If it's such bad place why did Omar want to come here to leach off the hardworking taxpayers?
The right-wing media (echo chamber) through which you get your information likes to take things out of context to create a narrative for political purposes. I learned this 15 years ago when I was a Conservative myself.....and hopefully you will too in time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies