Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2019, 08:47 AM

10,782 posts, read 4,353,901 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
Who want to be a 60 plus man child with a carpet on his head and a store bought wife? I might be poor but mi know my wife loves me and I have REAL friends,
The only friends people like Trump have are those who think they can make some money off of.

You must be a very shallow person to think that’s what life is about.
Trump is the most influential man (and President) in world history.
Its hard to top Trump.

Old 07-30-2019, 08:54 AM

1,768 posts, read 568,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGAalot View Post
Its hard to top Trump.
Donald J. Trump is the greatest man alive, or who has ever been alive. Jesus is a loser compared to Donald J. Trump. Every good thing that has ever happened in the past, present or future is because Donald J. Trump allowed it to happen. We are blessed to have him among us, to speak his holy name. Hallelujah.

Old 07-30-2019, 08:59 AM

5,315 posts, read 2,115,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmccormick71 View Post
Donald J. Trump is the greatest man alive, or who has ever been alive. Jesus is a loser compared to Donald J. Trump. Every good thing that has ever happened in the past, present or future is because Donald J. Trump allowed it to happen. We are blessed to have him among us, to speak his holy name. Hallelujah.
I can tell you're joking, but MAGAlot has said practically this very thing before and was serious. Has said Trump has the most interesting personality ever, and is the most famous person in history. He is better than Jesus.

It amazes and kinda depresses me a wee bit. Same for the people who use GodEmperor for him.

Old 07-30-2019, 09:02 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,664,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
Nowhere did I state that the POTUS had a duty to satisfy the wants of all citizens.

But, on some level, the POTUS needs to recognize that the wants and needs of the people who didn't vote for him have to be taken into consideration. What you purpose is a winner take all strategy. That is not productive in a republic.
Why ? What consideration have they given him ?

Its not winner take all !!! Its winner pursuing policies campaigned on !!! Its what elections are about !!!

The difference this time is Trump is actually trying to do what he campaigned on !!!

Caught Dems by surprise !!!

Nothing but thumb sucking and wet diapers by Dems when they realized that !!!

Old 07-30-2019, 09:11 AM

5,315 posts, read 2,115,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Why ? What consideration have they given him ?

Its not winner take all !!! Its winner pursuing policies campaigned on !!! Its what elections are about !!!

The difference this time is Trump is actually trying to do what he campaigned on !!!

Caught Dems by surprise !!!

Nothing but thumb sucking and wet diapers by Dems when they realized that !!!
What is his title? Is it President of the Republicans? Of Democrats? Of Trump Supporters? Of Bikini Bottom?

No, it's President of the United States. Yes, since he won, he can work to try to put in policies that people who didn't vote for him may not like. But a good leader is thinking of all and at the barest minimum recognizes that he is the leader of a whole nation, not just his supporters, and keeps that in mind with his demeanor.

That is very much not the case these days. If this is the kind of leader he wants to be and y'all want, he can buy an island and call it Trumplandia and y'all can move there and we can get a real president for the US who at least recognizes that people who didnt vote for him matter too.

Old 07-30-2019, 09:16 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,544,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGAalot View Post
Its hard to top Trump.
Is that you Trump?

I can no longer take ANYTHING you say seriously after this statement. This is truly the scariest thing I’ve read on this forum.

Old 07-30-2019, 09:21 AM

1,768 posts, read 568,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by latimeria View Post
I can tell you're joking, but MAGAlot has said practically this very thing before and was serious. Has said Trump has the most interesting personality ever, and is the most famous person in history. He is better than Jesus.

It amazes and kinda depresses me a wee bit. Same for the people who use GodEmperor for him.
Well, let's look on the bright side. Trump's ability to inspire this level of devotion is singular to him. The Republicans who are falling all over himself to swear their fealty are just using him for the votes he can bring to anyone who gets his blessing. When he leaves office (which realistically is going to be 2024, let's not kid ourselves), it will be over. The people who love Trump love Trump and Trump alone. Not Pence, not McConnell, not even the Trumplets. And no matter what his devotees think, the man is mortal and will be dead someday.

Old 07-30-2019, 09:27 AM

352 posts, read 518,904 times
isn't this kind of like "Stolen Valor"?

Old 07-30-2019, 09:32 AM

33,315 posts, read 12,546,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by latimeria View Post
What is his title? Is it President of the Republicans? Of Democrats? Of Trump Supporters? Of Bikini Bottom?
LOL.

Quote:
No, it's President of the United States. Yes, since he won, he can work to try to put in policies that people who didn't vote for him may not like. But a good leader is thinking of all and at the barest minimum recognizes that he is the leader of a whole nation, not just his supporters, and keeps that in mind with his demeanor.

Quote:
That is very much not the case these days. If this is the kind of leader he wants to be and y'all want, he can buy an island and call it Trumplandia and y'all can move there and we can get a real president for the US who at least recognizes that people who didnt vote for him matter too.

Old 07-30-2019, 09:34 AM

33,315 posts, read 12,546,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmccormick71 View Post
Well, let's look on the bright side. Trump's ability to inspire this level of devotion is singular to him. The Republicans who are falling all over himself to swear their fealty are just using him for the votes he can bring to anyone who gets his blessing. When he leaves office (which realistically is going to be 2024, let's not kid ourselves), it will be over. The people who love Trump love Trump and Trump alone. Not Pence, not McConnell, not even the Trumplets. And no matter what his devotees think, the man is mortal and will be dead someday.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies