Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2019, 11:18 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,235,806 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZUMAN View Post
But many ignored the stupid and crooked stuff the clown Obama did while "President".
REpubs hated OBAMA and would have hung him had they their chance. YOU are wrong.

Old 07-30-2019, 11:22 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,255,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
Perhaps you should read the Constitution.
Trump does not care about the constitution, except for Article II, which he believes states that he can do whatever he wants. Hope he doesn't try to fly off of Trump Tower.

Old 07-30-2019, 11:22 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,235,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftylefty View Post
Did you catch how Capt. Bone Spurs made sure to clarify that he was not a first responder.

Capt. Bone Spurs

I like it. thanks

Old 07-30-2019, 11:48 AM

9,189 posts, read 7,597,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
And the unhinged, desperate, delirious attacks on our president continue.
Payback's a B****!

Old 07-30-2019, 01:55 PM

10,743 posts, read 4,340,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by latimeria View Post
I can tell you're joking, but MAGAlot has said practically this very thing before and was serious. Has said Trump has the most interesting personality ever, and is the most famous person in history. He is better than Jesus.

It amazes and kinda depresses me a wee bit. Same for the people who use GodEmperor for him.
I never said Trump is better than Jesus.
I don't even speak with those type of simple words 'better than'.
Should quote me instead of paraphrase.

Old 07-30-2019, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
And the unhinged, desperate, delirious attacks on our president continue.
All I've done is state the facts and the truth.

Understandable that you think it is unhinged, desperate and delirious--not used to facts.

Could you please point out the discrepancies? Specifically?

Old 07-30-2019, 01:58 PM

10,743 posts, read 4,340,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
actually he's supposed to be balanced against congress and the SCOTUS. a dictator has more power than everyone else.
Congress doesn't matter often, because SCOTUS delivered what Trump wanted.
And SCOTUS really is Trump, as he put 2 Justices on it.

At Trump's request the Supreme Court allowed federal immigration authorities the right to detain immigrants awaiting deportation anytime after they have been released from prison on criminal charges.

The Supreme Court allowed Trump to divert $2.5 billion in Pentagon funds for border wall construction.

The Supreme Court allowed President Trump to enforce his policy of banning certain transgender people from the military.

The Supreme Court permitted full enforcement of Trump's travel ban for Syria, Chad, Iran, Somalia, Yemen and others already enforced.

Trump is the Supreme Court.

Old 07-30-2019, 01:59 PM

25,441 posts, read 9,798,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
I doubt he will; but we are supposed to using intriguing thread titles

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/29/polit...ers/index.html

"I was down there also, but I'm not considering myself a first responder," Trump said. "But I was down there. I spent a lot of time down there with you."

Several days after the attacks, Trump did an interview with a German news station just a few blocks from Ground Zero. And according to a Newsday report on September 14, Trump had been spotted at Ground Zero the previous day:
"The sight of Donald Trump, every hair in place and impeccably dressed in a black suit, pressed white shirt and red tie, walking into the plaza with his cellular phone to his ear.
"'No, no. The building's gone,' he says into the phone."
The point here is that there's very little evidence to back up what Trump tried to do on Monday morning. It's also not the first time he's done it.
Oh Gawd.

Old 07-30-2019, 02:01 PM

25,441 posts, read 9,798,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
actually he's supposed to be balanced against congress and the SCOTUS. a dictator has more power than everyone else.
He's supposed to be balanced, but he isn't. He is now over all three branches of government. Congress and SCOTUS has helped make that so. So where are all the constitutionalists now?

Old 07-30-2019, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGAalot View Post
Congress doesn't matter often, because SCOTUS delivered what Trump wanted.
And SCOTUS really is Trump, as he put 2 Justices on it.

At Trump's request the Supreme Court allowed federal immigration authorities the right to detain immigrants awaiting deportation anytime after they have been released from prison on criminal charges.

The Supreme Court allowed Trump to divert $2.5 billion in Pentagon funds for border wall construction.

The Supreme Court allowed President Trump to enforce his policy of banning certain transgender people from the military.

The Supreme Court permitted full enforcement of Trump's travel ban for Syria, Chad, Iran, Somalia, Yemen and others already enforced.

Trump is the Supreme Court.
If that was actually true, we would have a full-blown Constitutional crisis, and you might want to say it a little quieter.

The voters want checks and balances, so if Trump is making all of the decisions for the executive branch, the Senate (for now) and the Supreme Court, they'll bounce his ass out of the WH because we would be Russia.

Nobody wants a dictator except the 25% of the country that is in the Trump base, and I don't believe they will be able to persuade anyone else that an unstable and ignorant child should be in charge of every branch of government. And, btw, the base is more than welcome to go get themselves a dictatorship--maybe his buddy, Epstein will let them have his island.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies