Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2019, 01:27 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,854,718 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopchop0 View Post
Too bad you don't care about those babies after they exit the womb....

No, they want to tell YOU how to live your life, and then they walk away and let you suffer the consequences. They have never , ever answered the question of " Would you be willing to take and care for one of these unwanted children ?", and they never will.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2019, 01:31 PM

10,105 posts, read 7,412,138 times
If you don't care about a baby before he or she is born, it seems more likely you wouldn't care about the baby post birth.

it is Orwellian that people who don't care about babies in the womb insist that they care more about babies post birth.

Liberals never explain how Republicans hate babies that were born. I assume the premise is if we don't support whatever crazy amount of spending and government they support, we don't care about babies.

Republicans could agree to liberal preferences for spending right now and tomorrow liberals would say that level of spending is heartless. They are always gonna say Republicans are heartless, that's one of the main plays in their playbook.

Old 08-24-2019, 01:34 PM

6,326 posts, read 6,595,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
No, they want to tell YOU how to live your life, and then they walk away and let you suffer the consequences. They have never , ever answered the question of " Would you be willing to take and care for one of these unwanted children ?", and they never will.
Leftists should expand their extermination in the name of good portfolio with elderly, retarded and hopelessly sick/poor who impose uncounted and frequently unwanted expense and inconvenience on the folks around them. Your senile momma makes you suffer the consequences of her existence, bam, put a slag right between her eyes, no questions asked, nobody can judge you since it is unlikely somebody will help you to take care of her. Abortion celebration is a major hypocrisy spot on the leftist narrative, it is so big, it tarnishes just about any other leftist concern.

Old 08-24-2019, 01:35 PM

4,514 posts, read 2,526,250 times
And the leftists are upset if you sat RBG should retire...

Old 08-24-2019, 01:39 PM

Liberals like Maher would be squealing like a pig if we signed him up for the abortion procedure he thinks is amazing for babies in the womb.

he's so virtuous though. he votes Democrat. he even cast a vote for the mother teresa that is Hillary Clinton. lol

aka Crooked Hillary

Old 08-24-2019, 01:43 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,685,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemVegas View Post
I'm not backed into the corner by somebody make silly assertions Kochs are responsible for pollution. That's an assertion that you can't prove in court.

What is funny how leftists like you act like you are virtuous people but you are okay with babies being killed.

How did you get to be so virtuous?
But you have proven in court that I terminated....well, truth be told, we all have spilled some seeds.

You are going on my ignore list...only #4 in more years than that. A badge of honor...

Old 08-24-2019, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
Plenty of cons watched Colbert and didn't know he was playing a Conservative.

It's hard to imagine that many watchers of the Daily Show, Colbert and the late night shows hosted by comedians are not Republicans...but if you say so!

Maybe they just watch reruns of Larry the Cable Guy or Dennis Miller? It is true that Dennis Miller is not funny....but what the heck? He figured out how to get paid for going on Fox and stuff.
Comedy Central and most late night comedy is DNC TV dressed up as comedy.

I remember SNL cast singing songs to Obama after he left office. It was so sad.

Old 08-24-2019, 01:46 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,837,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemVegas View Post
'I'm glad he is dead and I hope the end was painful' - Bill Maher

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...her-david-koch

#Civility
#Tolerance

Back in the day, a comment like this would get a person fired from a tv show. He's gonna get a pay raise because he's serving up that red meat hate for HBO's liberal audience.

Well, it IS HBO, and pay TV to boot. Although Mahr's sentiment surely would've reflected ABC's "values," too.

Old 08-24-2019, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
But you have proven in court that I terminated....well, truth be told, we all have spilled some seeds.

You are going on my ignore list...only #4 in more years than that. A badge of honor...
thank you for the honor, virtuous abortion supporter.

Old 08-24-2019, 01:51 PM

9,519 posts, read 14,752,781 times
Have to say I agree with him!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies