Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-01-2019, 02:35 PM

4,921 posts, read 7,693,567 times

Advertisements

She is another victim of the Trump Effect. Trump preaches violence and his supporters do what he says. Trump is to America what Hitler was to Germany.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2019, 03:27 PM

2,828 posts, read 825,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by donsabi View Post
She is another victim of the Trump Effect. Trump preaches violence and his supporters do what he says. Trump is to America what Hitler was to Germany.
Please be more specific, when exactly did Trump ever preach what this woman did.

Old 09-01-2019, 04:03 PM

8,070 posts, read 12,790,933 times
"Stanly County deputies said the woman didn't assault anyone, point the gun or make any threats, so she will not be charged."

So what is everyone excited about again? She had a reasonable explanation as to why she had the rifle on her. Is it against the law to have a firearm on your own property?

Old 09-01-2019, 08:32 PM

30,274 posts, read 23,751,941 times
She said that there were coyotes nearby, and she had taken her rifle out to get rid of them, and that she was walking back home, rifle still in hand, when the bus pulled up.

Do I believe that story?

Quote:
She said her 11-year-old son, who attends North Stanly Middle School, texted her saying he was being bullied by a classmate on the bus.

Before the bus arrived, the woman said she saw dangerous animals coming out of the woods near her home, so she grabbed her gun.

"If they were here they would have seen coyotes on my property," she said. "I was scaring coyotes off. When I was coming back up to my house is when the bus pulled up."
Hmmm. I might if she hadn't mentioned how her son texted her saying that he was being bullied on the bus. She knows good and well when the bus arrives.

How many other times has she had to go out and "scare off the coyotes" at the same time her kid gets off the bus?

Coincidences are possible, but I'm not sure I'm buying it.

Old 09-02-2019, 05:26 AM

59,113 posts, read 27,340,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
This world has become absolutely bonkers ! I can guarantee you that if I stood at a bus stop , with kids there, with a gun, I would not be told that is ok somehow. Those people must live in Deliverance.

Nothing surprises me any more.
It all depends on where you live.

Of course many gun grabbers don't look at that. They only know about where they live.

Old 09-02-2019, 05:31 AM

59,113 posts, read 27,340,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
She said that there were coyotes nearby, and she had taken her rifle out to get rid of them, and that she was walking back home, rifle still in hand, when the bus pulled up.

Do I believe that story?

Hmmm. I might if she hadn't mentioned how her son texted her saying that he was being bullied on the bus. She knows good and well when the bus arrives.

How many other times has she had to go out and "scare off the coyotes" at the same time her kid gets off the bus?

Coincidences are possible, but I'm not sure I'm buying it.
This is what we call fake news. in order to support what you believe in you leave out IMPORTANT FACTS just like the rest of the LSM. "When the bus driver called her over to talk about what happened on the bus"

Old 09-02-2019, 08:43 AM

30,274 posts, read 23,751,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
This is what we call fake news. in order to support what you believe in you leave out IMPORTANT FACTS just like the rest of the LSM. "When the bus driver called her over to talk about what happened on the bus"
I don't believe in whatever you think I believe in. I am well aware that she was "called over by the bus driver", that does not negate the fact that she stated she was receiving texts from her kid that the kid was being bullied on the bus. And then, she needs to go out to "scare off the coyotes" right when the bus pulls up.

Again, my questions are: Does she do this normally? Is this something that the bus driver has seen her do before? How many other times has she been out there scaring off coyotes when the bus arrives?

Had she not mentioned that her kid was texting her about being bullied on the bus before she did all of that, I'd be more inclined to think nothing of it. But she did mention it.

As for "calling her over", do you know how far from the bus she was when the driver "called her over"? Was she a few feet away, at her door, several yards down a path to their house? Do you know? You're assuming a lot, yourself.

Old 09-02-2019, 08:55 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,765,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
Good on her.

Schools these days look the other way when students are bullied.

https://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/mo...harm/980277345
Women claimed she grabbed her gun because she saw a coyote.

Lots of coyote in my neck of the woods. Those concerned carry a whistle.

Old 09-02-2019, 08:58 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,449,435 times
Beating up your kid is only a first step by a violent group of minors an adult target is even better

Old 09-03-2019, 01:00 PM

6,835 posts, read 2,403,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by donsabi View Post
There are noticeable comparisons between Hitler and Trump but a lot more people died during the reign of the latter.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies